[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

XD Mommy's boy is hilariously adorable. It is interesting to see a character like this entering a different world. And XD his thoughts about Dal Po XDDD "In this jungle, he goes around like Tarzan thinking he owns the place, manipulating the officers"  I think that they are showing the difficulties of being a intern realistically :P and how you use some facts to tell a story. In Ha's suspecting that something wasn't right about the story and showing a similar suspiciousness with the murders ( :'( ) was fantastic.
"When you can't see all the total truth with all the pieces spread out, that is doubt.""If you shut out all the doubt, the truth will disappear.""What you see isn't everything" 

class="entry-title" Episode 5 Review: Pinocchio (2014)

bscap0343As episodes pass by i get overwhelmed more and more by Pinocchio’s aesthetic, it devours you gently in such an unerring way that you proceed willingly at your own risk at the cost of getting addicted; and that’s always something good in my drama books. It’s always about intensity, humor, emotion and depth and if all that coexist in a perfect harmony like a guest lives through the host while leaving him unaffected by any negative effect then it’s celestial. Wednesday’s 5th episode nearly embraced Mr. Back’s ratings, but once Thursday came Pinocchio took by force the first place with the 6th one. A fight’s been won, but not the war. But let’s proceed without fear, but with passion, into Pinocchio’s 5th episode.

Read more here: https://dramajjang.wordpress.com/2014/11/28/episode-5-review-pinocchio-2014/

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible;"“Pinocchio” Narrowly Pulls Ahead in Wednesday-Thursday Drama Ratings Wartimmydee November 27, 20140“Pinocchio” Narrowly Pulls Ahead in Wednesday-Thursday Drama Ratings War

Current SBS drama “Pinocchio” has edged ahead of rival series “Mr Baek” in the battle of the Wednesday-Thursday dramas.

Figures released on November 28 by Nielsen Korea, an organization that monitors viewer rates show that 10.4 percent of Korean viewers tuned in to watch “Pinocchio” on November 27, which was an increase of 0.2 percent on the ratings for the episode that aired on November 26.

According to Nielsen Korea, MBC‘s “Mr Baek” was ranked as a close second, scoring a viewer rating of 10 percent. “The King’s Face” finished in a distant third place, with a rating of 6.2 percent.

“Pinocchio” began airing on SBS on November 12, and stars actors Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye. The next episode will air at 9:55 p.m. on December 3.

The story is getting interesting...and I love the story ...

I love the way Dalpo act coldly to Inha while actually he hurt himself...
I love how Inha said that she'll forget her feeling to Dalpo while actually she can't do that and maybe never can't erase that feeling... how she said that her feeling is not deep yet, while actually Dalpo is planted in her heart deeply...

Dal-In couple is the best couple of the year...

:x :x :x

The two "mysteries" don't really click as fully revealed with the known information:

1) The murdered hoobaes & the missing sunbae.
It's an assumption that Dal Po's brother killed the hoobaes, based on his conversation with the sunbae he trapped.
His shaking hand as he heard the news report about the dead hoobaes may just be his shock that the hoobaes were dead.
The big shocker may be that his conversation w/ the sunbae was actually true, that the sunbae killed his hoobaes.
The case would now be complicated by the fact that his messing with the phone locations is covering up the real truth.
The time count down is just another way of keeping track of how long the sunbae was trapped in the manhole.
A man can survive without water for about 4 days... and we don't really know if there was water at the bottom of the manhole.
So Dal Po's brother may just be trying to get a confession, and inadvertently complicated a murder with his zeal for 'truth'.
Dal Po's friend, the detective, may have occupational 6th sense in noticing something that haven't been fully revealed to viewers.

2) The woman died from overexercising.
The facts are fairly simple.
The assumptions may not be true at all.
It seems like most are accepting that she exercised to slim down and get pretty.
No one seems to be asking why her daughter wasn't notified and called to the hospital/morque.
The woman's motive may very well have to do with getting her daughter back.
Dal Po may very well have noticed something in the CCTV footage and went incommunicado to check it out.
Sending the CCTV footage may very well be to test his cap's ability to notice details and also to check his integrity.

Guest KATECHEUNG

Pinocchio Ep.6 with English sub is already available to watch!! So happy!! :x
Anybody also using this app called DRAMOT+ to watch?

I also think that his brother didn't kill the two guys, because what I think the one who killed the two was their boss. I hope hyung didn't kill the bad guy :( its too tragic for them, but if the drama is heading there I will watch and see what's in the bag. Also I love Inha's confession especially the elevator part ,and also the way she tells her life story to everyone Park Hye-run used Park Shin-hye's tears in a better way... lol

Guest Hevi OnniO

why I slightly thought that hyungs didnt kill them.. when he watched tv news, he was like "why this happens."

#or this is only my hope