[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

Guest corrine_raffa_at_yahoo.com_stv

Ok, Hot MC, welcome to our SHIP.  B-) . LET'S GO  <:-P

LOL..i think mc learn from jerry =)) troll tom...daebak...

BEST TOURIST SITES FOR THE DARLING/TOM&JERRY/ROLLERCOASTER/NINJA/ELEPHANT COUPLE:
PARQUE WARNER MADRID
1. RIDE TOM AND JERRY THEMED ROLLERCOASTERS
tom_and_jerry_family_coaster_big.jpg
CR: thethemeparkguy
2. RIDE ELEPHANT ROLLERCOASTERS
Fantasy_Forest_Flying_Elephants_family_400x275.jpg
CR: Owner
SHOPPING MALL & INDOOR BEACH/POOL IN CHINA

U491P886T15D45434F104DT20140808090358.jp

U491P886T15D45435F104DT20140808090415.jp

U491P886T15D45436F104DT20140808090450.jp

U491P886T15D45437F104DT20140808090519.jp

U491P886T15D45438F104DT20140808090543.jp
ALL PHOTOS CREDIT: China Daily

NOT TO OT: CHOI DALPO AND CHOI INHA FOREVER!!! GO PINOCCHIO!!!

tumblr_njfzvhumHu1sh32sgo1_250.gif

Lee Jong Suk Guangzhou FM (Part 4)

DO NOT EDIT DO NOT CROP LOGO

After Jong Suk answered the question from Yoobi on whether he will love someone like Dal Po that long without saying anything, or whether he will just confess it (he said yes, he will confess it), when the translator was doing the translation of his answer, suddenly all the fans were squealing because they understood what he said. And when he heard the fans’ response, the above gif was his response. (LOL)  

By: amyhsk 

i had been a way for 2 days,,and i have to read 120 posts..i miss this lovely thread already

:x...

arghh about his ideal type..he's very detail now about his ideal type of girl..it's looks like someone we know already

@aznfantizie..

yess..that's my ultimate fav.too...the indirect forehead kiss seems so sexy in my eyes..only darling couple can do this to me..i'm not sure if the other couple did that scene...

**off to backread**

Yeah u r right.. He is now very detail about his ideal type no more Lee Na Yang in the picture.. As we already know jongsuk always compliment shinhye as a smart girl.. Am I delulu again ;)

tumblr_njg1ehDMSV1sh32sgo2_250.giftumblr_njg1ehDMSV1sh32sgo1_250.gif

amyhsk:

Lee Jong Suk Guangzhou FM (Part 5)

DO NOT EDIT DO NOT CROP LOGO

Jong Suk was looking at the MC attentively when he was asking the question about his ideal type, and then the MC suddenly said, “Don’t look at me like that. I feel shy.” After the translator translated what the MC said, Jong Suk stoppedturning his microphone and laughed.  

Guest ktiminie

Rania Zeid said: class="yt watch-title-container" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; display: table-cell; vertical-align: top; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; white-space: nowrap; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"[07.02.2015] Lee Jong Suk doing Buing Buing @ Guangzhou FM
After the Piyung Piyung here comes the Buing Buing ^_^

How many of you ship them for real ?!?    Kim Soohyun !   Park Shinhye !  Lee Jongsuk !QuonJMishelNNicoleSmiwasjTiaSyhshyeaoifeEvonCsaienCecilseppas05alisitiNathanielEurpyiAlanisRyoumeouraikurochinEliJShin YongieFishyfishsIsbelsouls LieansCindyIXenLDany SaiShinhye Laurendiana_123FayLlanaaMollyHRania ZeidConstanceCsleepykidMarieYSummer Scarlettcelonwish_1621kiyeujayYarinJElsieLLone SoulsJionDooley BoicemillenmsShinHye AngelNeliongland123LizzieMbernadetojustloveherZoen TwistGutzmanNHarriet GladysnostalgicslovLinsjen LonineJeshYCarol TinHazell CianAbiEmissgaarasnowhninpyae1dinoselena1993k_xssongahri1783_0c70ragceo25ktiminieTiggie2caemaeblue_izce8MylesCBridgetDKrismistishisjislisns NoTeohpeewanderlustics

!! ^^ ROFLOL ^^...like seriously :D :D :D
So our motto,....
tumblr_inline_mopamhWTvN1qz4rgp.gif

As for me.....
tumblr_inline_mufnl93JF21qzqi5b.gif
That's why.....kinda...
0ci1CKt.jpg

But the fact is i  actually  do ^^
10942445_342625722606074_451946507337304
:D :D :D

Guest corrine_raffa_at_yahoo.com_stv

Jongsuk got a little crush with his Darling. Without Delulu I'm telling you :-B

Really? Without delulu?

8-> :D

Hi all, not too sure anyone had translated this video..cause I had done some translation for my chat group, so just post it here..if anyone translated it, mianhae...

video end...the  host say, this scene is very heart warming right, dalpo had left home, but he use drunk as an excuse to return home, but at the pyung pyung time, is like the whole person change(like no more drunk feeling),is smiling, so when filming that scene, frankly speaking, it is very touching, so can you share with us more when u are filming this scene, sukkie reply, cause he seldom drink in real life, therefore it is hard to act out a drunken scene like a drunk person, it seem to be a bit fake, like unnatural, but when I was with shinhye at set, we always use this pyung pyung to joke around, so I added this pyung pyung into this scene...

the host say, just now got director tell me that shinhye say pyung pyung origin from her, that why she keep pyung pyung pyung pyung pyung in her CF(I was laughing), but now sukkie also say that he is the origin of this pyung pyung, so I will like to ask, this pyung pyung pyung pyung is origin from who, sukkie reply, to be frank, it should be shinhye, but shinhye's is biong biong, so I change it, mine is pyung pyung, so it is 2 different thing

the host say, orh, so u change it beautifully, the fans laugh, and they laugh too, so can u do pyung pyung now.so sukkie done 3 times pyung pyung, the host say, our dearie sukkie face is red already, den sukkie say, gwanchansumida

the host continue, so now the biong biong and pyung pyung ownership is whose, let listen how this person say(shinhye), sukkie still turning his chair around, til he hear shinhye voice, den he face the screen

shinhye msg, girls, I tried to read the chinese from the scene, it is very blur, only the back part I can get it from clearer video, so I try to translate as much as I can, some is from what shinhye say, and I roughly guess the blur word, mianhaeeee, might not be 100% accurate.
 shinhye: annyeonghasaeyo, I am Park Shinhye who acted as Choi Inha in pinochio,the one that can only speak the truth, while filming pinochio, cause got jongsukie aegyo, that why it is a very happy set, to be frank, I wont lose him in aegyo normally(*hiccup), but regretfully, at pinocchio set, the king of aegyo is jongsukie yinida(den she transform into reporter Choi),Choi in ha: Lee Jongsuk ssi are you watching? I will ask u straight, Lee Jongsuk ssi, where did u learn your aegyo? book from the school or attended ageyo school? please answer that frankly. and please do your killer ageyo move to the fans now, pyung pyung

if anyone posting this translation...please give a small credit to riuenu (:

Guest ktiminie

Thanks @Rania Zeid for the video [07.02.2015] Lee Jong Suk watching his Kiss Scene with Park Shin Hye in Pinocchio@ Guangzhou FM ;)

Oh la la, he really seems captivated by the big screen, so I made some gifs (part 1) gckg.gif

neJyPq.gif17bodk.gif
vJk83H.gifp8Bruj.gif
uScwQr.gifBDxSRP.gif
3N0dBw.gifop9ctw.gif

Here is another one...I saw partial translation for this video...so I translated the full one...if this is double post...mianhae...

Fancam of the most memorable one min - Pinocchio, I did a rough translation below 
after the video, the host say, I only can say woahhhh, and the host ask the audience what does they feel after watching it(den the audience scream) the host continue, all of you wan to be park shinhye now right, all replied Yes in Chinese 
Then the host ask sukkie, when he filming that show, does he feel shy and embarrassing, cause normally some kiss is just by the angle, doesn't kiss for real, the host continue, but this kiss is real. Sukkie reply, actually when he is filming this scene, he never think so much, what he is thinking is just how to make the scene more beautiful, after that he also went back to watch this scene, he also never feel anything, but when he watch it with his fans here, he feel extremely shy 
The host ask, so this scene is one take or film it for a long time? Sukkie reply, it's not take a long time to film, should say it take at many different angle, causw we change alot of angle to film this kiss (all the fans and the host went orhhhhhhh )
The host ask, in this show, there is toast kiss, hand kiss and etc etc, alot of different kind of kisses, but in Pinocchio, which is the most memorable kiss to you, sukkie reply, its the kiss that I watch with all of you (point to the blank screen ) just now when I am watching, I have a special feeling, like watching this scene with mummy (I dun understand this part, why like watching with mummy ), the host added, so it's like watching the scene with mummy looking at daughter in law feel right, Then sukkie nods 

if anyone posting this translation...please give a small credit to riuenu (:

Here is another one...I saw partial translation for this video...so I translated the full one...if this is double post...mianhae...

Fancam of the most memorable one min - Pinocchio, I did a rough translation below 

after the video, the host say, I only can say woahhhh, and the host ask the audience what does they feel after watching it(den the audience scream) the host continue, all of you wan to be park shinhye now right, all replied Yes in Chinese 

Then the host ask sukkie, when he filming that show, does he feel shy and embarrassing, cause normally some kiss is just by the angle, doesn't kiss for real, the host continue, but this kiss is real. Sukkie reply, actually when he is filming this scene, he never think so much, what he is thinking is just how to make the scene more beautiful, after that he also went back to watch this scene, he also never feel anything, but when he watch it with his fans here, he feel extremely shy 

The host ask, so this scene is one take or film it for a long time? Sukkie reply, it's not take a long time to film, should say it take at many different angle, causw we change alot of angle to film this kiss (all the fans and the host went orhhhhhhh )

The host ask, in this show, there is toast kiss, hand kiss and etc etc, alot of different kind of kisses, but in Pinocchio, which is the most memorable kiss to you, sukkie reply, its the kiss that I watch with all of you (point to the blank screen ) just now when I am watching, I have a special feeling, like watching this scene with mummy (I dun understand this part, why like watching with mummy ), the host added, so it's like watching the scene with mummy looking at daughter in law feel right, Then sukkie nods 

Lol he nods again