[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

Yah Know People we still have a date right?!?!?
This thread is on watch so be calm okay, there are spies everywhere so show them how we move... Groove it baby
jesari89:Naughty Sukki :xCredit: weibo

Will he still groove like this because he just lost his honey and cheese
jesari89:Naughty Sukki :xCredit: weibo

Of course he needs to call his Darling
tumblr_ng2iztG7jA1rqrpoao5_500.gif

again
tumblr_ni88yfiMXH1sl4wklo2_500.gif

and again
tumblr_nkxmxhTgjG1tkq3l4o2_250.gif

Yeah.....
happy%20meme%20thumbs%20up%20white%20bac

I know its out of the blue but I just remembered someone who mentioned here that they can help in purchasing an item from another country then ship them wherever or something similar to that. Please someone help, I can't find the post again. This is when someone ask regarding the magazines. And also, are those magazines regarding Darling couple or Pinocchio posted above only availble in Korea? Please help. TIA

@mygirls don't quote pictures and chingus write Inha and Dalpo instead of Park Shin Hye's and Lee Jong Suk's real names if you want to post non-pinocchio related stuff but still want to follow Darling Couple's actions because people are on the move to get rid of our thread, so we got to keep it low-key and follow directions. :D
GO PINOCCHIO!!!! 
I wonder if Park Hye Ryun writer-nim and Jo Soo-Won director-nim will collaborate together again in the future. I mean Pinocchio and IHYV were awesome! :) 

TheFoodMonster said: @mygirls don't quote pictures and chingus write Inha and Dalpo instead of Park Shin Hye's and Lee Jong Suk's real names if you want to post non-pinocchio related stuff because people are on the move to get rid of our thread, so we got to keep it low-key and follow directions. :D
GO PINOCCHIO!!!! 
I wonder if Park Hye Ryun writer-nim and Jo Soo-Won director-nim will collaborate together again. Hmmm...

TheFoodMonster said: @mygirls don't quote pictures and chingus write Inha and Dalpo instead of Park Shin Hye's and Lee Jong Suk's real names if you want to post non-pinocchio related stuff but still want to follow Darling Couple's actions because people are on the move to get rid of our thread, so we got to keep it low-key and follow directions. :D
GO PINOCCHIO!!!! 
I wonder if Park Hye Ryun writer-nim and Jo Soo-Won director-nim will collaborate together again in the future. I mean Pinocchio and IHYV were awesome! :) 

sleepykid said: TheFoodMonster said: @mygirls don't quote pictures and chingus write Inha and Dalpo instead of Park Shin Hye's and Lee Jong Suk's real names if you want to post non-pinocchio related stuff but still want to follow Darling Couple's actions because people are on the move to get rid of our thread, so we got to keep it low-key and follow directions. :D
GO PINOCCHIO!!!! 

TheFoodMonster said: sleepykid said: TheFoodMonster said: @mygirls don't quote pictures and chingus write Inha and Dalpo instead of Park Shin Hye's and Lee Jong Suk's real names if you want to post non-pinocchio related stuff but still want to follow Darling Couple's actions because people are on the move to get rid of our thread, so we got to keep it low-key and follow directions. :D
GO PINOCCHIO!!!! 

i actually think that it is the same bracelet .. i just checked with other pictures :P and BTW Dal-Po was wearing it when he landed in thailand, he was wearing it also not only in the press conf but in the fan meeting as well ... and i think it's the only one that hasn't been removed :P hhhhhh sorry maybe i'm just being delusional hahaa
i was rewatching pinocchio right now and OMG i'm still having the same feels as the first time !! oh and what about that BTS "coming soon" ????.. soon is overr!!!! :/

mariejose_stv said: i actually think that it is the same bracelet .. i just checked with other pictures :P and BTW Dal-Po was wearing it when he landed in thailand, he was wearing it also not only in the press conf but in the fan meeting as well ... and i think it's the only one that hasn't been removed :P hhhhhh sorry maybe i'm just being delusional hahaa
i was rewatching pinocchio right now and OMG i'm still having the same feels as the first time !! oh and what about that BTS "coming soon" ????.. soon is overr!!!! :/

TheFoodMonster said: mariejose_stv said: i actually think that it is the same bracelet .. i just checked with other pictures :P and BTW Dal-Po was wearing it when he landed in thailand, he was wearing it also not only in the press conf but in the fan meeting as well ... and i think it's the only one that hasn't been removed :P hhhhhh sorry maybe i'm just being delusional hahaa