[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

class="single__title entry-title" style="border: 0px; font-family: 'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif; font-size: 3.125em; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; margin: 0px 0px 0.79em; padding: 0px; text-align: start; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"          Lee Jong Suk becomes exclusive  class="single__title entry-title" style="text-align: center; border: 0px; font-family: 'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif; font-size: 3.125em; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; margin: 0px 0px 0.79em; padding: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"             model to casual brand MVIOLee Jong Suk for MVIO

Cheil Industries has chosen popular actor Lee Jong Suk as their exclusive model for South Korea and China for their casual brand MVIO.

MVIO stated on January 27th, “Lee Jong Suk is a former model with excellent physique with a reputation of an actor, who has a shy smile and eyes that have the ability to catch a woman’s heart.” 

In the two initial ad photos revealed, Lee Jong Suk shared his charming smile, his eyes closed as his hand is brought up to his face. The actor looks handsome in his dark blue jacket, accompanied with light colored dress pants and small patterned dress shirt on the inside. In a following photo, Lee Jong Suk offers viewers presents wrapped in gold, the text reading “I’m Your Man” across.

Lee Jong Suk recently finished his latest drama with Park Shin Hye as the female lead in Pinocchio, and has received many love called to be an advertising model for many different brands.

Source: Sports Donga

CREDIT TO THE OWNER KOREABOO

10a.gifanimated-thank-you-image-0035

Hi chingu, You don't know how much I feel happy when our ship still sail steady and strong even our ship did go through a little storm. Last night I had a dream about PSH and LJs which never happen to me before. I never ever dream abt any celebrity. But last night I did. I think I'm just obsessed girl. :)). In my dream, they are having the most deepest and passionate kiss. JS kiss first and then stop, then SH kiss him back. It look so real even when I woke up I still feel that heat. Lolol. What can I do? Where should I go to diagnose my obsession?hahahah

@Jasmine1213 But didn't it take them a long time to be reunited?? :( Also I know her costars from Stairway to Heaven also recently reunited for a drama. But I don't want to wait until my grey hair starts to grow. Ottoke. Oh well, at least the MV was a good temporary cure. But was it me or at 4:12 after their arms touched, they quickly recoiled away from each other? What is that?!?! lol
Anyway, does his agency release his schedule or something? Is there a way to find out when he'll be filming the Millet cf or even a photoshoot will do :3

aznfantizie

said:

@sleepykid right?! I just need them on the same screen together seriously I miss them soooo much and right now Pinocchio isn't enough to feed my addiction because I've seen it so many times lol

So my friend and I are spazzing over Pinocchio/LJS/Darling (still) and I saw this picture again and I thought to myself, wouldn't LJS make the best Edward (from Twilight)?!?!?! Oh man, and then I thought wait, he never acted as one of those chaebol characters that has this super ego but ends up falling for a mundane girl like those stupid cliche drama plots. And I never thought I would say this, but I just wanna see him act in a role like that just so I can see him boss PSH around and then secretly doing something very romantic behind her back and all those stupid-but-makes-you-wanna-hug-your-screen stuff. Like wouldn't it be awesome?! Maybe a second fairy tale, like Beauty and the Beast except the beast isn't ugly at all. no, no in fact our beast is manly Mr. LJS. LOL, or someone can just write a fanfic or make a mv about this. Or I can just dream about it tonight... 

:(8->
Arrghh, now I'm just rambling.. I have a serious case of post-Pinocchio syndrome... maybe I'll just find myself a doctor. Or just look at LJS in a doctor suit, that works fine for me too...lol sorry for the horribly long comment full of nonsense... I'm secretly hitting my brain for not concentrating ...I need to study and get some sleep before I go crazy and miss out on the chance of meeting my future LJS-lookalike-doctor hubby. byyyyeeee lol

I realize I'm probably OT-ing so I'll just post this picture. cto 

aznfantizie

said: @Jasmine1213 But didn't it take them a long time to be reunited??

:(

Also I know her costars from Stairway to Heaven also recently reunited for a drama. But I don't want to wait until my grey hair starts to grow. Ottoke. Oh well, at least the MV was a good temporary cure. But was it me or at 4:12 after their arms touched, they quickly recoiled away from each other? What is that?!?! lol

Anyway, does his agency release his schedule or something? Is there a way to find out when he'll be filming the Millet cf or even a photoshoot will do :3

Guest IguanaSoap

CNBLUE's Minhyuk and f(x)'s Krystal visit Park Shin Hye on set

kouUGpg.jpg?1

It appears that CNBLUE’s Minhyuk and f(x)’s Krystal are still close friends outside the set. They even went to the set of drama ‘Pinocchio’ to meet Park Shin Hye.

“Kang Min Hyuk and Soo Jung (Krystal) came to the set of ‘Pinocchio’ bringing refreshing beverages as gifts,” Shin Hye said.

The 1990 born actress also expressed her happiness because of their visit, and also received support from her juniors. “Since my dongsaengs came to support me, it made me very happy,” she continued.

Minhyuk, Krystal​ and Shin Hye met in the same drama ‘The Heir’, which was broadcast last year. In the drama, Minhyuk acted as a close friend of Shin Hye, meanwhile, Krystal starred opposite Minhyuk as a pair of lovers.

(ttwigo)