[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

Guest IguanaSoap

Lee Jong-suk’s fan meeting tickets sell out

The most costly tickets for South Korean actor Lee Jong-suk’s upcoming fan meeting in China sold out within 30 seconds, Chinese news outlets reported on Monday.

The most expensive tickets, priced at around 270,000 won ($250), went on sale at 3 p.m. on Friday.

The fan meeting will take place in Guangzhou on Feb. 7.

The quick sellout was attributed to the special gifts offered to those who purchased the highest-priced tickets, an organizer of the event said.

Lee’s fan meeting will start in Guangzhou and move on to major Asian cities including Taiwan and Shanghai.

Lee is currently starring as Choi Dal-po in SBS’ hit drama “Pinocchio.”

The drama, about features rookie broadcast reporters, airs every Wednesday and Thursday at 10 p.m.

(kpopherald)

Lee Jong-suk’s fan meeting tickets sell out

The most costly tickets for South Korean actor Lee Jong-suk’s upcoming fan meeting in China sold out within 30 seconds, Chinese news outlets reported on Monday.

The most expensive tickets, priced at around 270,000 won ($250), went on sale at 3 p.m. on Friday.

The fan meeting will take place in Guangzhou on Feb. 7.

The quick sellout was attributed to the special gifts offered to those who purchased the highest-priced tickets, an organizer of the event said.

Lee’s fan meeting will start in Guangzhou and move on to major Asian cities including Taiwan and Shanghai.

Lee is currently starring as Choi Dal-po in SBS’ hit drama “Pinocchio.”

The drama, about features rookie broadcast reporters, airs every Wednesday and Thursday at 10 p.m.

(kpopherald)

Honestly 30 seconds really? I WANT TO KNOW WHO ARE THE PARENTS OF THESE KIDS....

Seeing Stars: Lee Jong-suk shows off Lock & Lock's new tumblers

January 12, 2015

Source:kpopherald

Korean actor Lee Jong-suk is featured in plastics company Lock & Lock's new "Tumbler Series" ad campaign. In promotional photos released on Monday, the "Pinocchio" star showed that coffee and tea lovers can enjoy their hot drinks in style this winter.

(Lock & Lock)
Lee models for the new "Constellation Study of Love" thermos flasks, first released in China last month.

The products portray 12 types of love represented by 12 star constellations. Consumers may purchase the galactic-themed tumblers corresponding to their birth months in a range of colors suited to both men and women.

The thermos flasks boast resilient thermal technology and are apparently 10 percent lighter than other tumblers on the market. Lee shot 12 short promotional videos for the campaign, which have already received a combined 12 million views online (leejongsuk.locknlock.com).

(Lock & Lock)
The 25-year-old heartthrob currently stars as Gi Ha-myeong in the top-ranking drama series "Pinocchio," airing Wednesday and Thursday at 10 p.m.

The new tumblers can be purchased at Lock & Lock stores or online (www.locknlockmall.com).

By Yoon Sarah (sarah356@heraldcorp.com)

"sold out within 30 seconds"

Daebak! <:-P

Very huge fanbase in China. No wonder he has fans who even go to Korea to see him shooting live, which I appreciate so much else we will be lack of the exclusive BTS.

Wonder if there is any Pinocchio fan meeting? Fantastic4, MSC & YGN team, Choi Family with Cha Ok, Ki Brother, Rosa and CS family.

That would be fun..

As the episodes went by... i noticed that jong suk's eyes became smaller.. and his eye bags are more visible..So does shin hye.. they must be very tired... 
I was worried that the director is cutting outs scenes to shorten the filming time and doing the filming in a hurry thus affecting the sweet/crucial moments in the drama.. hopefully that's not the case.
I don't know what going to happen to me when this drama end.. i ship dalin couple so much!! i want them to have babies and call shinhye grandfathers out loud!! hahaha :))

amieza said: I dont know how to make a gif but i sure do found something funny in episode 15.. When bum jo confronted dalpo about inha going around looking for the black box, then daldo run pass yurae to look for in ha, he ran and took a sharp corner to the right.. Hahahaha.. Quite funny.. If ayone can make a gif out of it.. Thank you so much! :)) :))

Hi I was wondering if anyone tried to cross-refer with the episode title and the episode story??

Example: ep 1 Pinocchio: Introduces Inha as the pinocchio. Pinocchio is originally about how one should never tell lies --> show flashbacks of dalpo's family become ruined because the reporters started reporting lies.
ep 2  Ugly duckling: I guess the ugly duckling is Inha and Dalpo before turning into "swans", like inha is greatly troubled with her future career as her hiccup is a huge obstacle and Dalpo is being mocked as All-Zero and only through the quiz show that he successfully changed everyone's mindset of him.
ep 3 The Snow Queen: i guess snow queen is Song Cha Ok, Kai is Inha and Gerda is Dalpo. Inha did not see Cha Ok as evil and only after she met up with her mum she realised how cold and indifferent her mum is. Dalpo also decided to take up the challenge against Cha Ok.
ep 4 Romeo and Juliet: Obviously we know who will be the romeo and juliet, as Dalpo's family is directly/indirectly ruined by Inha's mother. In this ep, Inha's dad found out dalpo has a crush on Inha. Dalpo assured Inha's dad he won't act out his feelings. The ep ended with Inha finding out her crush for Dalpo. She started to have feelings for him after he got rid of his tacky countr-pumpkin look huh?  ;) And oooh toast kiss! :\">
ep 5 The King Has Donkey Ears: the original story is about how the hairdresser should keep his promise about the king's secret but end up revealing the secret. As much as Inha wanted to keep her secret of her crush on Dalpo, her hiccup is "killing" her. Moreover, if she wants to accept the her mum's job offer, she has to get rid of her hiccup by confessing to Dalpo. Dalpo and Jaemyung also end up revealing their identities to Cap Hwang and Moon duksu respectively.

Guest IguanaSoap

Catch Park Shin-hye’s steamy shaving scene

As the hit SBS drama “Pinocchio” draws to a close, Park Shin-hye and Lee Jong-suk are to turn up the heat with a “shaving scene” this week.

On Sunday, SBS released stills from the upcoming episodes showing Park’s Choi In-ha giving Lee Jong-suk’s character Ki Ha-myung a shave.

The shots show Lee sitting with his face covered in shaving foam as Park draws him closer to give him a shave.

With only three episodes remaining, fans’ interest is piqued as to whether Lee and Park’s characters -- who are connected by a dark secret from their parents’ past -- will reach a happy ending.

The final episode will be aired on Thursday, and the two episodes running up to the finale will be aired back-to-back on Wednesday.

(kpopherald)

>///< steamy?!!!

My top 3 favourite and unforgettable scenes are:

1) Episode 17 - Dalin's confrontation after dal po knew about in ha resignation. I don't know why I feel so emotional with this scene that I cry everytime I rewatch the scene. I can really feel choi in ha... all her frustration, her guiltiness, her pure love for dal po showed in her eyes. I wish I can cry prettily like park shin hye. Heh~

2) Episode 17 - Father-daughter moment when in ha told her father about her resignation. She desperately need her father affirmation and assurance that she did the right thing. I'm so touched. Shin hye is really daebak here. She was crying again but the expression is totally different with her crying scene with dal po in the later part of the episode.

3) Episode 8 - Of course the ever so romantic and beautiful kiss under the snow. Shin hye is like a goddess, her yes oh my god so beautiful. But lee jong suk's acting/expression is over the top for this scene... oh his eyes his eyes his eyes speak a thousand love words... :x :x :x

I have tonnes of favourite scenes in this drama but yeah these are my top picks.

I love darling couple and pinocchio! They are awesome!

Guest samasta93

"Catch Park Shin-hye’s steamy shaving scene" ^^^^ posted by @IguanaSoap‌

Ohkay.. if that full clothed shaving scene is described as "steamy", I'm starting to wonder... what would the word of "sensual" be described with.. what kind of scene?

:-?

LoL

>-)

Priciest Tickets for Lee Jong Suk’s China Fan Meeting Sold Out in 30 Seconds

ck525 January 11, 2015

Source:soompi

Priciest Tickets for Lee Jong Suk’s China Fan Meeting Sold Out in 30 Seconds

Chinese media outlet Sohu reported that on January 12, the priciest tickets for actor Lee Jong Suk’s fan meeting in Guangzhou, China sold out in just 30 seconds.

According to the organizers of the fan meeting, these tickets cost 1580 CNY (approximately 255 USD) and sold out in 30 seconds on January 9 at 3 p.m. Following an announcement that those who purchased the most expensive seats would receive a special prize, the tickets sold out immediately.

Meanwhile, Lee Jong Suk, who has been the center of attention in Asia with his success through the SBS drama “Pinocchio,” will start his “2015 Asia Tour Fan Meeting” on February 7 at Guangzhou, China. From there on he will be holding several fan meetings in countries such as China, Taiwan, and Thailand.

Daebak lee jong suk!!! The priciest tickets sold within 30 second? Thir..ty second? I cannot brain this..

Edit: I guess both our darling have their own busy schedule and most unlikely they would be able to hold a fan meeting together to promote pinocchio. Or pinocchio dont need to be promoted anymore?

K-drama, Stills January 12, 2015

Source:couch-kimchi
class="entry-title single-title" “Pinocchio”: Park Shin Hye’s Close Shave With Lee Jong Seok’s Lips (UPDATE: Episode 18 Written Preview) 6

Can you guys take this heart-stopping scene? Enough to maybe see a kiss … let’s hope!

The preview has been bracing us for the following moment when In Ha shaves Dal Po’s face. He’s unable to do it on his own as his injured arm is harnessed in a sling. Dal Po might be shy initially, but no-nonsense In Ha takes command, putting a hand on the back of his neck and pulling his face close to hers.

Soon, however, strange, heart-fluttering feelings percolate between them, their eyes lovingly locking on each other while she shaves him. Anyone else hearing Nelly in their head? “It’s getting hot in here …” The drama can’t tease us this much and not have it lead to anything steamier! That would be seriously heartless!

7_zps2109a734.jpg~original8_zpse32f6019.jpg~original5_zps62581b49.jpg~original

UPDATE: Episode 18 Written Preview (c/o ParkH)

“Red Shoes”

Gyo Dong feels anxious because Ha Myung gave the cell phone and text message history to Cha Ok. However, Ha Myung tells Gyo Dong that there is another informant. In Ha, who has returned to MSC, claims to report the connection between Cha Ok and Park Ro Sa but is ignored repeatedly. Cha Ok calls the Cap, Gong Ju, and directs him to cover the connection quietly. On the other hand, Chairman Park (Ro Sa) is starting to becoming annoyed with Ha Myung, Cha Ok, and Inha, who are getting in her way.

Anyone else thinks Dal Po’s other  informant is Beom Jo? Since he had quit being a reporter and has enough wealth to retire on, he won’t be committing career suicide. Even though Chairman Park is his mom, I don’t think Beom Jo would stand for her continued corruption.

Sources  |  Newsen  |  @2013_SALT  |  Soompi, c/o vanillatwirls, JaegerJS, & ParkH