[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

Guest frenetical

Could Jong Suk get any more adorable? Every episode, I swear.

Ngl one of my strongest motivations to continue watching this is the moment when Dal Po finally reveals how truly awful In Ha's mother is and gives her exactly what she deserves, hopefully on television for everyone to see. Such a horrible person, and I hope In Ha realizes the extent of it soon. 

Guest aidsincera

I need Eng subtitle.... NOW!!! Also kiss scene!! Give a mercy for our poor heart, PDnim :))

2014-11-27-21-47-17_deco_zpso6hmwmmg.jpg
My Kdrama meme collection: http://aidsincera.tumblr.com/

Guest littleprincesskaren

Hi! I made my account here I remember for Heartstring's forum and I rarely posted but this new drama of my ShinHye is really promising. She's at her most endearing and compelling character. I mean, thank you Pinocchio for bringing out the best in her. So haters gonna hate hate hate hate and we're gonna shake shake shake shake, off.

And LeeJong Se euk, I must say that he is such becoming a superb actor. I've seen his IHYV ànd I liked here. Let me point out also thr chemistry theyae shshowing like goodness gracious with cherries and bread toast on top. Even from the Jambangee Photoshoot, I was giddy and granted, they are

Guest littleprincesskaren

Was my post really until the word 'are'? It is really hard to use mobile huhu and many words lacking. Cut me some slack hahaha

@tc23
yup, that's me...

ep. 6 looks promising...I'll wait till the eng sub released...
it's so frustrating watching ongoing drama...I hope this will not disappointed me like DS...
I think LJS and PSH will be the best couple of 2014 SBS drama award...I hope...cross finger...

Pinocchioep6small.jpg

Episode 7 Preview English translation
YGN anchor: Picture competition. Broadcasting competition. Ratings competition. For a second, we will stop that for now.
Inha's mom: Now, we want to hit the back of their heads [with something better]. (a figure of speech not literal)
YGN anchor: Everyone. Hello.
Inha: MSC News. This is Choi Inha.
Inha's mom: It's not without reason that we say that news is like an onion. In fact, the more we peel the skin [of news], new facts are revealed. We now know the real truth. 
Beomja's mom: Don't worry. I will take all the cases from tonight. 
Beomja: If we continue this, we will fail. Look at me.
Inha: YOU SHOULDN'T BE DOING THIS TO ME RIGHT NOW!!
Screencap/PD dude (the one Dalpo told his real name to): Choi Dalpo caused a ruckus again?!
Buscuit dude: He has not reported to us yet.

CREDIT TO THE OWNER PINOCCHIOimage

Pinocchio 06 - Fluffy fluff!

The Fantastic Four are together!

No serious commentary here today, just fun stuff~ 

1. Dalpo being the darling of the police station was surprising, given that he can feel like a misanthrope sometimes. From small things like him buttering up the police officers or later taking a video of the CCTV, we can see that he treads a slightly dangerous line where he has no particular regard for rules when it comes to getting news.

2. Beomjo, don’t you dare steal Uncle’s egg yolks. Creepy mom aside, Beomjo’s dorkiness is finally warming me up to him. Took him four episodes but we are getting there. I particularly liked his stunned (ಠ_ಠ) expression when he saw Dalpo-Inha in the reporter resting room. And I would just like to say if two guys like KYK and LJS came to ask me for news, I wouldn’t need to be bribed with food… JUST SAYING.

3. Speaking of that, who knew on-call rooms can be so romantic! God, my heart raced so much when Dalpo took care of Inha. When no one is watching, he let himself express the affection — every little movement, stroking her face, brushing her hair, even the little tightening of his fingers when he covered her up in a blanket. You can imagine this is how he always took care of her… *__* Plus, there is really nothing quite like when Jongsuk decides to turn on the lovein his eyes. You buy it. You buy all of it. /hugs self

4. On-call rooms can also be disgusting. (Ew smacking a cockroach and then eating with the same hand.) There is a lot of reporter language today, and the 24-style countdown worked for me. It certainly gave me more urgency feelings than any episode of DS ever did.

5. Ahn Chan Soo is married, and completely unmoved by Inha nowadays. I like that Park Hye-ryun just got rid of a loveline without fuss. Don’t need more lovelines messing up the fun.

6. Already spazzed a lot about Inha, but it must be said… love her deadpan reaction at her own hiccups. She even took the button back afterwards — just woop, thought I was over you but turns out I ain’t kthxbye. Luff. Her. Her kissing Dad made me melt a little too. >_< She turned it on the head when she said she wanted to be a reporter because of Dalpo. And Dalpo wanted to be a reporter because of her. What a symbiotic duo. DALIN.

7. Well I must talk a little about Yoorae as well, since I have dwelled on all the other three. She is just a ball of spazzy emotions, an energizer bunny that never stops — loved her using a stethoscope to listen in on Inha and steal her exclusive. Would love more backstory pls.

Just a bunch of messy thoughts because this episode made me too happy and I just want to go make gifs. ♥

By: hitoritabi

I wonder if this is another joke that writer trying to convey to us LOL These days writer seems always to insert some scene from the actors previous project. If you watch dr Stranger, you must know exactly what I mean haha...
I mean this scene is... so well known 8-} 8-} 8-}

tumblr_nfpcoxVYWJ1sl7awmo3_500.gif