Mr Back

AGB National 11.2% (-2.1%) 8th

AGB Seoul 12.8% (-2.6%) 4th

Pinocchio

AGB National 9.4% (-0.4%)

AGB seoul. 10.9% (+0.1%)

King's Face

AGB National. 7.1% (new)* / no info

- not that bad, atleast it didn't decrease a lot, hopefully Pinocchio rating increases tomorrow.

Episode 3 is just the beginning let's see what will happened to our newbie reporter.

Lee Jong Seok and Park Sin Hye of ‘Pinokio’

2014/11/19

Source:innolife.com

11996_1.jpg

Lee Jong Seok and Park Sin Hye made lovely atmosphere. Production company of SBS Wed-Thrusday drama, ‘Pinokio’ released the pictures of Lee Jong Seok and Park Sin Hye. In that picture, they displayed lovely atmosphere. Lee Jong Seok caught Park Sin Hye’s arm and tried to tell something. It made viewers curious. They became adults in that picture. They raised the expectation of the audiences. The production company said “We are going to show the story of grown up In Ha and Dal Po.” Pinokio is the story of the man who live with fake name and woman who cannot lie. [Picture=IHQ]

-------------------

Pinocchio-episode-3-recap

http://koalasplayground.com/2014/11/19/pinocchio-episode-3-recap/

ravairie said: Mr Back

Pinocchio
AGB Seoul. 10.9% (+0.1%)

King's Face
- Not that bad, atleast it didn't decrease by a lot, hopefully Pinocchio rating increases in today's episode. The competition will be tougher.

Anyway congrats to Pinocchio team in the internet rating #1 28% :)
Now waiting for english sub so I can watch and enjoy! :x

Mr Back

Pinocchio

AGB Seoul. 10.9% (+0.1%)

King's Face

- Not that bad, atleast it didn't decrease by a lot, hopefully Pinocchio rating increases in today's episode. The competition will be tougher.

Anyway congrats to Pinocchio team in the internet rating #1 28% :)

Now waiting for english sub so I can watch and enjoy! :x

It much much better than the previous Wed-Thurs drama slot rating that just reach about 20% if we count all of them. This is much better they reach 27.7% viewers. It's mean the drama nowadays got attention from viewers and more exciting than previous drama.

WED 19 NOV RATING (Mr.BACK EP.5 PINOCCHIO EP.3 KING'S FACE EP.1)

TV MBC-Mr.Back 11.2% SBS-
Pinocchio 9.4% KBS-King'sFace 7.1% ONLINE SBS-Pinocchio 28% MBC-Mr.Back 17.2% KBS-King'sFace11.1%
osen.mt.co.kr
B20pwaPCYAAD-Cz.jpg

B21rtOQIgAItaz4.jpg

I've got a geez feeling why the drama still in single digit now, but I prefer it to be like this than trying hard to be an action packed drama, first of all, episode 3 kinda slow but very smart in introducing the new characters in one blow, what the viewers wants to see are them moving forward, for a 20 episode drama they really need to slow it down or else they will definitely leave the viewers hanging without story to tell in the latter episodes. Hopefully Episode 4 the writing will speed up, because I really love the first 2 episodes last week.

DRAMAFEVER EPISODE 3 IS OUT.

i felt like i've been watching the whole ep3 for 20mins n there comes preview of ep4 already..huhu. That bad mother! How come all she have to say to her own n only daughter who has long awaited for her is 'i don't have time to miss u'! That cruel! Heartless! Juz look at choi in ha..never tired of texting her mother for 10 years..she even went to get hairdo to look totally like her mother. How she inspired her juz to get heartbroken. Huh!

Pinocchio got 9.4% but still highest among SBS drama in this period of time. it is really tough periode for SBS. i hope SBS can promote pinocchio well  [-O<

Pinocchio is been promoted so well, even my friends know all about it now. The problem is the pacing of the story, maybe after setting them up in the world of broadcasters we will see changes, well I guess ratings is really important but, I'm loving the show... Its a bonus for us, if the ratings will keep up also. I'm loving the dynamics of the leads here. Our suffering from second place is nothing compares to In-ha's 35 job interviews. :)

Guest anonymous20

I've got a geez feeling why the drama still in single digit now, but I prefer it to be like this than trying hard to be an action packed drama, first of all, episode 3 kinda slow but very smart in introducing the new characters in one blow, what the viewers wants to see are them moving forward, for a 20 episode drama they really need to slow it down or else they will definitely leave the viewers hanging without story to tell in the latter episodes. Hopefully Episode 4 the writing will speed up, because I really love the first 2 episodes last week.

DRAMAFEVER EPISODE 3 IS OUT.

It's confirmed 20 eps, not 16 eps?

OK it's official. PSH has the best chemistry with LJS and KWB. But this is her first character since YAB I like of her. LJS is so dazzling and subtle in showing his feelings, I ship them like crazy. Now hoping to see him being jealous too, cuz he is too mature and is suppressing his feelings for IH. Cant wait for tomorrow!

The 2nd most popular entertainment news:Pinocchio's review- http://m.news.naver.com/rankingRead.nhn?oid=117&aid=0002538661&sid1=106&date=20141120&ntype=RANKING

'Pinocchio' Lee Jong-seok, Park Shin Hye, jjakkkung believe in seeing visions [夜 TV]

201411200107421114_1_99_20141120072704.j
[My Daily = God wishes News] Actor Lee Jong-seok and Park Shin Hye showed a powerful breathing from the beginning.

19 days after the broadcast that night SBS drama 'Pinocchio' (a play production Su-won Jo Park Hye-ryeon) three times in eight years to finish even the living villages, look in adults is reduced (Park Shin Hye) and dalpo (Lee Jong-seok) is plotted.

Cuts were trying to become a broadcast journalist for the time of three years, the relationship between uncle was taking care cuts dalpo molmyeo a taxi. Dalpo grew a steadfast love for the cuts to be quiet if you'll make big money even outwardly reveal cuts Daddy Long Legs.

Dalpo but aeteuthan mind is proof enough to carry a picture of the cut and put in their wallet, seemingly atda grunt, started going round the perimeter of the Bakumatsu witch cuts. Angry at cuts to come see the MSC stations broadcast journalist also gave an interview to interview to take place directly rip the buttons was also presented with a necklace of luck to him.

Aeteuthan dalpo mind of your favorite songs chaok mother cuts are cuts (antispasmodic) was even more pronounced since met. Met a mother who wanted so much to see in 13 years. "I'm not glad I met you, nothing. I did not want to see," said the cuts are a big shock fell to the cold reaction showed the burial chaok, hiccups but I'm glad to meet you dalpo "Mom. Mom and I go to eat rice sent a false letter "Daesung had wept.

This dalpo had chest hurts crying cut across the street watching "Shall I pick you up?" He was only continue to only spend around maemdolgi characters. He was such a cute look reveals a mind to cut himself during taxi while driving.

Actor Lee Jong-seok and Park Shin Hye is a 16-part series in the early 'Pinocchio' is already out shouting out the obvious, but the other characters are showing strong breathing. Lee Jong-seok acting in various fields, especially in three-dimensional appearance to talk like an adult from a friend or boyfriend to be seen by his uncle to cut, beautifully Park Shin Hye alias called Bakumatsu Bakumatsu immortal witch, but also honest and who is not but like dalpo lovely stately charm with character the HRC has engaged in.

In Lee Jong-seok and Park Shin Hye is jjakkkung's really fantastic. Enough to be called an official of SBS yieoon two people working in this masterpiece of SBS 'Pinocchio' Raised drifting has shown synergy with each other. Lee Jong-seok and Park Shin Hye is a force to create a romantic comedy that is so clear you can see the bonbang shooter.

In this day in broadcasting Kim Young-kwang, and why the rain in earnest with the emergence heralded the four men of destiny Shaggy. Four people seem interested in the future of any activity is noted in Lee Jong-seok and Park Shin Hye plate is laid properly placed.

[Actor Lee Jong-seok Park Shin Hye. Photo: Screen capture SBS Broadcasting]

(Reporter wish god hope-ssw@mydaily.co.kr)

source: https://twitter.com/khjpearl/status/535223878860435457

PS: as usual i use google translate so i'm sorry if ths post make you headache
:)>-

nothing official everyone has preference.
btw i laugh so much after watching with sub. my internet access lagging last night then skip when in ha fall in tank while she attempt burning her books.:)):))
the drama is fun, i can't feel sad for long :x

class="single-post-title" style="font-weight: normal; margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 5px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-size: 2.6em; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: Arvo, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"Recap: Pinocchio Episode 3by joonni on November 19, 2014vlcsnap-2014-11-20-03h57m10s64.jpg?w=620

Truth floats through the lies like oil rising in water. And a reporter has to find a way for those truths to float, even if it means creating those lies surrounding the truth.

Episode 3 “Snow Queen”

for the whole recap, click here:

DAEBAK recap and @jooni is awesome as always.  

I love the title of each episodes and I am loving this drama more and more.