[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

Park Shin Hya  weibo update 102914 : 성도에서 만난 여러분 반가웠어요. 저는 피노키오 촬영으로 바쁜 나날을 보내고 있습니다. 쌀쌀해진 날씨에 모두들 감기 조심하세요~ 또 만날날을 기다릴게요! 
Translations by @mosquito :I am happy to see everyone (all of you). I am busy with Pinocchio filming. The weather is turning cold, please take care so as not to catch a cold, Waiting & looking forward to see you.
B1GhAgOCYAAXFob.jpg

class="titles2" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; font-weight: normal; font-size: 24px; line-height: 30px; color: rgb(124, 124, 124); font-family: Verdana;"Counting down to “Pinocchio”

A brand new drama is on the horizon. As a huge fan of IHYV PD & writer combo, I have a high expection for “Pinocchio“. Though some of us are still in shock with Lee Jong Suk‘s scruffy hair(!), but hopefully we’ll warm up to his hairstyle soon because there’s a reason behind this scruffyhair.

In Ha suffers from Pinocchio syndrome ~ she has hiccups everytime she lies. So she’s trying her hardest to tell the truth whenever she can. After she finally becomes a news reporter, she’s determined to report the truth although it may put her in a very tricky position.

Yoon Yoo Rae (Lee Yoo Bi)was idol sasaeng fan who becomes a reporter. Her experience and knowledge gives her advantages to write detailed and most updated articles. She definitely keeps in touch with “insiders” who’re able to give her juicy gossip and latest news. Yoo Rae is described as acurious yet warm-hearted person.

Seo Bum Jo (Kim Young Kwang) is a handsome chaebol who doesn’t care about his fashion reporter job. Because well… he has money, he’s handsome, people love his fashion style. Basically, he has everything he wants in life. Everything changes after he read the messages In Ha sent to her mom’s phone which Bum Jo kept. His curiosity leads him to In Ha’s world.

So far I like what I’ve seen. Four main characters have in-depth characterizations that can be develop into rich relatable characters which help us to understand the heavy burden that reporters carry everyday as they work hard to seek the truth and report the most accurate news. I expect to see their struggles as their big boss ask them to hide some truth and twist some stories around. What will In Ha do?

Pinocchio premieres 12 November 2014 on SBS.

Source: Beatuscorner 

Really feel the need to thank nevrmind and Hitoritabi for the insight to the characters that they have given us through their translations......it has not only made the waiting period tolerable but also raised the bar of anticipation in regards to the drama.....

In addition ........what a beautiful official poster of the main cast by SBS....they are all looking great!
LJS........good looking, sauve and elegant
PSH.......classy, lovely and professional looking
YB.........cute and lovely.
KYK.......well groomed

Cannot wait to see the press conference with the dynamics between them and most importantly what they will be wearing. I will be quite happy to see them giving the same vibes as in the poster..... :)

On a side note...(hopefully not OT enough )
@Rania Zeid: :))
But......you have to watch this new Indian youth drama Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan.....loosely based around The famous Boys Over Flowers and friendship. After the first few episodes it's great......multidimensional interesting characters, excellent acting, bold handling, fast paced, amazing chemistry between leads ( without even a kiss ;) ...) ...different

Btw, LJS's hairstyle is really growing on me......honestly......scouts honour! :-bd So plz look at his hair too besides lips, eyes etc :))

Guest mariely15

BellaL

said:

anyone know how to watch streaming?

i can't watch in sbs now from these links that i saved when watching the heirs last year

http://vod.sbs.co.kr/onair/onair_index.jsp?Channel=SBS
http://www.livestream.com/kdrama

THERE WAS A PREVIEW FOR PINOCCHIO, HEAVY ON JDRAMA SCHOOL ROMANCE LOVE VIBES I AM DYING (and old school kdrama?)

This preview heavily showcases the romance/relationship between In Ha and Dal Po - its' all hazy lighting and pastel sunset colors, and HE PIGGY BACKS HER AND SHE RIDES ON THE BACK OF HIS BIKE AND THEY'RE LOOKING WISTFULLY AT EACH OTHER WITH THE SUNSET AND I AM DYING DYING DYING.

ok i think there was a preview cz fans in jong DC are acting like crazy chatting a lot and posting weird stuff :D and i have no freekin idea of what they r talkin about :D 
edit:
now i saw ur post ahahahhahahaha thank uuuuuuuuuuuuuu
melonchan said: THERE WAS A PREVIEW FOR PINOCCHIO, HEAVY ON JDRAMA SCHOOL ROMANCE LOVE VIBES I AM DYING (and old school kdrama?)

This preview heavily showcases the romance/relationship between In Ha and Dal Po - its' all hazy lighting and pastel sunset colors, and HE PIGGY BACKS HER AND SHE RIDES ON THE BACK OF HIS BIKE AND THEY'RE LOOKING WISTFULLY AT EACH OTHER WITH THE SUNSET AND I AM DYING DYING DYING.