[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

Umm okay, here's the rough translation of the lyrics "I will Protect You" by Ji Chang Wook. It's from KOR > CHI > ENG, so I cannot guarantee there won't be a lost in translation. But at least this can keep everyone occupied 'till a proper Korean elite translate & share it...---Just watching you even make my heart aches
Afraid to lose you when I close my eyesI don't dare to go too farToday, I am also wandering beside you, my loveEven if you don't turn back, I will still be hereTo let you nestled in my arms anytime
Chorus:The person I want to hold in my armsThe person I can't let goLet me wipe away your sad tearsBecause you are the only one in this world that makes me smileNow don't cry anymoreI will protect you
The person I'm thankful of, hold me tightThe person who warms my hands is youEven though I am breathing It doesn't count as livingBecause if I can't see you   There is no meaning
Repeat chorus
There is no other lover, right?Even if the time passes   everything changes   there is only youIf I'm alone in pain it doesn't matter    (In pain) for you, it doesn't matterLet me comfort your painBecause you are the only one in this world that makes me smileNow don't cry anymoreI will protect you
I love you   you are always by my side

lol that "dunno how,click the play button"  =)) =)) =))

It is funny but it is sooo true :)) :-/

Probably we saw that cover and we remembered the first kiss lol

Thank you for the complete song...
I almost cried, and i've been replying the full song more than 5 times...
His voice is just amazing, perfect actor and singer... just please dont do orange-reddish lipstick selfie again... 

jT4UzJ1.jpg cr: jichangwookkitchen.com/

I dont want to wake up from this drama which i should less in 2 weeks.... I think he sings this song much way better than he did in EK(for me, his acting and chemistry between OTP in Healer showed so realistically) omo i just got chills when he does vibrator.... 
8.5 hours to go... I'm so happy today is Monday... YAYYYYYY!!!!
I hope they show us the MV (just like reply 1994&1997) with  PMY dancing beside him... that would be perfect...
How can i continue my life after this drama end? 
:((

sia3 said: Umm okay, here's the rough translation of the lyrics "I will Protect You" by Ji Chang Wook. It's from KOR > CHI > ENG, so I cannot guarantee there won't be a lost in translation. But at least this can keep everyone occupied 'till a proper Korean elite translate & share it...---(My) heart aches just watching youAfraid to lose you when I close my eyesI don't dare to go too farToday, I am also wandering beside you, my loveEven if you don't turn back, I will still be hereTo let you nestled in my arms anytime
Chorus:The person I want to hold in my armsThe person I can't let goLet me wipe away your sad tearsBecause you are the only one in this world that make me smileNow don't cry anymoreI will protect you
xxx

Guest uctqepe

celyw said: The song "I'll Protect You" is really very heart wrenching touching. It does not in any way indicate the male lead will die just to protect female lead right?  8-|

The song "I'll Protect You" is really very heart wrenching touching. It does not in any way indicate the male lead will die just to protect female lead right?  8-|

Definetly will not indicate that @celyw don't worry! It means he is out there on the rooftop, across the street etc and see her crying and in doubt! And he can't confort her bcs he didn't know the whole truth yet :)

Guest princesscinderella

I'll protect you is currently #53 on Melon's chart.. ^_^I hope it can rise in the top 50 or even higher..I'm sure JCW and the Healer team are monitoring the progress of the song... 

Maja said: sia3 said: @Maja - Naughty naughty.Teasing @adlyn13 who hasn't heard the whole song ;)) ;)) But... Hi-5!!! HAHAHAHAHA =))
I'm happy to announce that I don't find the song sad at all.At least not the kind like the one he sang for Empress Ki,Sounds like he's just singing out his promise to protect Young Shin forever :)

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; border-image-source: initial; border-image-slice: initial; border-image-width: initial; border-image-outset: initial; border-image-repeat: initial; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"Healer MV || Chae Young Shi x Jung Hoo "I'll never stop holding your hand"

Credit DiosaUnica96
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"[EP16] HEALER II Baby you're all (Jung Hoo&Yeong Shin)

Credit mary win
New episode, new OST and new beautiful ChangMin MVs. Everything is perfect.