[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

Guest uctqepe

@MUFCfangirl‌ now you ARE Healerious!! Lemme give you a poppo :-*

@drbigapple awwww, Doc you are here!!! >:D< So you're saying that our healerities can only be cured by The Healer if he comes without wearing anything rite??!! Kakakakakakkakaka

@nploan i knoooowww riteee... My oppa even said "the eyes are alike.." Omoo omooo.. He still remembers the eyes of young Jung Ho.. How romantic my bromance!!!! LOOOOOOL

celyw

said: wow healer/JH is such a romantic at heart - i didn't see the candlelit path till you mentioned it. And he bought a bunny for her and watching her emotions secretly from behind like some guardian angel :x What they lack is now the kiss  :-* sorry i know i am being pervert obsessed with them kissing now

:P

Guest uctqepe

@jeenee yaaay.. You're catching up w/ us.. :x oh dear dear.. I have several moments where i paused to see his arm and said to myself "hmm. This absolutely gettin bigger n bigger" :-B :-B you have to pay attention whenever he wore wool coat, esp light color ones.. Kakakakakakka..

@drbigapple ottoke doc.. The cray cray bloody paeha is still the sexiest for me ;;) join my bromance ship, Doc! We can troll here as well! LOOOOL

Guest shinomorisagara

The preview got me thinking of how KMH and JH's relationship will develop and how that will affect YS. For some reason, I was reminded of that moment in Arrow when Tommy discovered that arrow is actually his friend Oliver. He did not approve of his methods and that's why their relationship got worse, but when Laurel was in danger, he sought Oliver.

I can imagine KMH still holding something against JH for being Healer, but having no choice but to rely on him later on when it comes to YS, and I wouldn't say rely on him as Healer, but as BS... you know, sending YS on errands along with BS because he knows BS will keep YS safe. Maybe that's how YS and BS's relationship will develop. Am I the only one hoping that the second kiss scene will be with BS rather than healer?

As for the date bit, I seriously can't imagine YS and healer having a silent date. Talk to each other damn it! YS actually said in that phone call with BS that she's sure he's got something to say, that he can't remain silent like this all the time, that she wants to listen, and that she's got something to say, too.

Speaking of the cool Ahjumma, I have a five year old daughter watching bits of the show with me sometimes, and she adores Ahjumma for some reason. I'm sure she doesn't understand hacking, so I really don't know why she loves her so much.

Guest uctqepe

Am I the only viewer who doesn't want Healer's identity revealed yet to anyone, especially CYS? I can accept KMH because we are entering the second arc of the drama and I'm hoping they work together to bring down the elder and right the wrongs.  But I want Healer to be able to go about his business under cloak of darkness and mystery.  He's the best in the business, so I want to see him in action.  SJH as PBS can hang around CYS and let her affection grow for him. They are the same person after all.  Both Healer and PBS are disguises. 

Anyway, hoping for a late reveal on Healer's identity.  Healer, fighting!

I love that he's damn good in his job but i actually want him to quit the errand boy as soon as possible and start becoming the true Healer/reporter.. The job that doesnt require him to have moral compass seems adding more to his confusion on what his reason to live.. He needs to do something meaningful in his life... And i guess by being reporter, he'll still be able to do undercover mission and action scenes that he loves..

One of my questions that i am looking forward to see how Song Ji Na will answer is how jung Ho and ahjumma will be held accountable for their past deeds, hacking public utilities system, police record, ID manipulation and stuff.. Will our Jung Ho have to go to jail for this? Huhuhuhubuhuhuu... I might sound too un-drama-like..

We've seen Jung Hoo in many images, but I want him to disguise as a woman when doing his mission. It'll be very funny and interesting.

aa.gif
cred: DC (Vegetable Bachelor Store)

I hope the writer will give us some similar scene like that. Hhehe... ;)) :>

@uctqepe
trolling :-/ :-/ not every chinggus can accept troll remarks ....like our weirdo tanyang chinggus=)) =)) =))it is okie chinggu..keep up with ur bromance ship....actually i getting worried of jcw.....tis healer seem getting more pervy fans like chinggu 8-| 8-| jcw really need to practice  martial art even after tis drama end for his own safety 

Here is my take on the whole hand holding scene, first off his face is uncovered so I think he showed himself to CYS as Healer and she blew him off again as a joke and started to leave which hurt his feeling because now his whole cover is blown and the cool no feeling world he knows is crumbling around him. He needs some kind of comfort and she is the only person who can give him that so he reaches out to hold her hand in the hopes that she will remember his touch and embrace from before and realize it is him afterall. Then we will get a KISSSSS because she is shocked and needs confirmation that it is him! 

;)

@snowhite1989 agree with you! I think too she Knows who is him and his real identity by the time she is holding his hand! Or than she will become certain!!

And about the kiss?? Hmm idk we need to ask our chingus here who are familiars with our writer work :)

I want another kiss!!!

This time after the holding hands (even if i'm more than 200% certain we will not have it :( )

That preview is DaEbAk!! The producers really know how to tease us viewers. Thank u chingus for uploading and translating. ;;) 
It's the end of the work week but am so ready to skip the weekend just so I can watch 'THE DaTe' and those 'interlocking hands of love'... Our OTP can't keep their hands to themselves it seems... 
Argh...I can see and smell some angst moving ahead of their face to face meeting.. It's not kdramA if we don't have those 'separation anxiety Blues', right!! But as long as we have moments like this.. I'll be a happy camper.. But honestly I wouldn't be able to take another 10episodes of this heart wrenching meet-ups..This ajhumma died A few times already watching those cliffhanger previews. Soo. Come Monday, my ghost would be squueing and spazzing with you in mind and spirit. ?di=8142083078312 BtW.. Since We're halfway thru on this great series..Thank you to everyone who's been sooooo diligent in giving us screencaps, ReCaPs, GIF's, screenshots and more.. What would I do without all of you whose been my 'HeALeR' -lifesavers from the very start of this show... Can't thank you enough my dear virtual chingus.. YoU rock!!! :D =D> :x

juzluvpink said:

Moon Ho wants to make use of Healer and Healer agrees. So my take is that Moon Ho wants to use Healer to hook onto Elder and Healer will take this opportunity to dig up dirt on Elder and also KMS. But if Moon Ho does not know that SJH is the son, how will Moon Ho be able to trust Healer?

Good morning, Friend...

Did this happen somewhere in the drama or is this what you think will happen in the future?  For my part, while there may be speculation on Moon Ho and Young Shin's part, I think the person who will figure out that Healer is Seo Jung Hoo will be Moon Sik and Moon Ho finds out indirectly either from his sister-in-law or because/after/when that Slimy Secretary goes after him.  That detective, once he checks his e-mail, will also figure it out.  The question is, who figures it out definitively first.  I also think the phone thing can be easily explained away.  YS told BS that she lost the phone on the roof of that building.  All BS has to do is say he went to find it for her and since he has already declared his feelings for her, it will make complete sense (at least to me) that the guy who is trying to win her affections will go in search of something that has so much sentimental value for her.  I don't think the phone will be the key to revealing Healer's identity.  I think it will be YS's mother/Moon Sik since she has seen his face and since Moon Sik is already suspicious.  Evil Elder has said elsewhere that Moon Ho has been after him/on his heels for a long time but just hasn't uncovered his identity which is why that guy was thrown off the train--he apparently had video footage showing Evil Elder taken in LA doing something evil and Moon Ho was trying to get that tape.  Ultimately, this drama is about Moon Ho trying to uncover the identity of Evil Elder and take him down and I think this is all related to that group of five... that Moon Ho believes Evil Elder corrupted his brother and is responsible for the dismemberment of that group and the death, pain and misery that followed and his own being "stuck in time" unable to move on because the truth has not yet been revealed.

In the end, Healer is going to have to be a group effort.  Its going to take our three heros, the staff at Some Day news, Ahjumma, Teacher and probably the girl-Healer-wannabe and the former gangsters at Dad's coffee shop to take down Evil Elder's Empire.  That's my guess, anyway.

@maddymappo - Good Morning MaddyMappo...  Regarding Teacher's travels... you know, I'm thinking Teacher said he went to the South Pacific but in fact we don't really know that is the case.  He could just as easily have been hanging around Seoul watching out for Jung Hoo behind the scenes.  Also, you know, boys become men when they go on that quest alone and slay the dragon.  Since Teacher couldn't very well kick Jung Hoo out, he left so Jung Hoo would have to figure it out and become the man he is today and I think he did the right thing.  Take it from me... my parents didn't push my nephews out when they should have and now I'm stuck with two almost-30-year old guys who have no qualms about staying in bed until Noon so I'm thinking of doing a Teacher--leaving to force them to do the right thing and for my own sanity.

Everyone - Have a great weekend in anticipation of Healer Ep. 11....

Guest uctqepe

@drbigapple Puppy is still safe because mostly hyenas are intl fans kakakakakka.. Where are all these korean ahjummas??! Why dont they watch their President? Haiisshh..

I think the healerities is also getting worse aT dramabeans, with more than 1500 comments, actually half of those are drools, hyperventilation, and more drools.. Keep it up people!! LOL

@namyo... I know what you mean.. I loved Legend too. The two dramas I've seen of SJN's was Legend and Faith, and now Healer. I'm making an imperative note to self, to finally watch Story of A Man which Javabeans loves so much and considers SJN's true masterpiece. 
Whatever angst she rips out of our OTP, I will bet it will be done beautifully. Heartwarmingly even. It will still rip our hearts to shreds, nonetheless. I think @sia3 once said it, but us Kdrama addicts, we're part masochists because we know what we're in for, but we go through it anyway. We do, believing that we'll get a worthwhile ending. Doesn't always satisfy us (Faith, I'm looking at you), but we still hope. I have great hopes for Healer - it has so far exceeded all my expectations and hopefully will stay true to its course until the end.
@NRGchick, I kind of like Healing Hearts. Or to turn it into a noun, how about Healer of Hearts? Somewhat like Queen of Hearts... LOL. I have been on an Alice In Wonderland metaphor trip... God knows why. Perhaps because this drama sometimes makes me feel like Alice who fell down that rabbit hole and found this beautiful, magical yet frustrating, maddening and mysterious world of Healers and Healing. Anyway loving those comic strips, love... you obviously have not lost your touch even after such a long hiatus. ;)

@ MUFCfangirl hi!

You wrote on page 302 that there are 3 young actors for SJH, for CYS
, and for KMH. Are you sure? Because I am under the impression that there are 2 younger actors/actresses for each of our main leads. I remember seeing young(er) child CYS (when her lawyer dad meets her on the playground) and SJH (when he didn't want to eat the sweet potatoes, b/c he was afraid his mom would leave after that) and KMH (when he met CYS/OJA at the hospital, when she was 1st born), and then slightly older kids for SJH (when he comes out of Juvenile detention), CYS (when she learns the tricks from the ajhussis) and KMH (when he babysits CYS/OJA).

I see the 3rd batch of actors being the adult versions, aka the leads actors and actress in the drama. Is that what you meant, or I am wrong? (I could be wrong, of course). Please enlighten me.

Hello everyone,
I was wondering, is JCW currently dating? I was just curious about that. Thank you for any response. If he is, does anyone know for how long he has been with that person? I was also wondering, b/c I think PMY said she wanted a boyfriend for the New Year (at the KBS Awards), so that let's us know that she doesn't currently have a boyfriend.