[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

@azzurri
Aegi gom looks all right. See: LINK One, Two and Three.
Pretty sure he will get some sort of bruises on him due to the impact of falling, but perhaps no sprain or broken bones. He probably gets worse injuries from playing soccer. But yes to get it check out. I would most definitely order him to check it out if I'm Manager Cho.

No... it's not the right feel - he didn't say it matter of factly. It's soooo hard for me to explain, but he definitely didn't say it because he didn't want to hide from himself or Ahjumma anymore (because they both knew about it since he went on the date with Young Shin in E11). Jung Hoo has never once hide his feelings about Young Shin once he's known & acknowledge that he likes her. In addition, just before he made this confession, he already said Young Shin is the woman he loves when they were talking about his father.

It felt more like... a new determination (?), or a declaration (?); he said it because he's made a decision, and it has to be said then & there at that time. It's not said to inform Ahjumma, but more like he's saying it out loud as an affirmation (?) of his new decision. The "I like Chae Young Shin" is tied to the next lines he told Ahjumma - about him preparing himself for what's coming up next. There's just a lot of emotions & meanings in that one simple line that I can't decipher or describe with my level of English. *bite handkerchief* But it seems to be tied to how lost he was feeling when he learnt about the truth in that episode. The look on his face when he entered the café and then hugged Young Shin suggested that he's feeling very lost and does not know how to deal with it...

Aaaaarrrghhhh Song Ji Na! Just freaking write a book on Healer! X(

@ReemKanabta
Yes... emotional and angry Jung Hoo is just extra extra attractive! Mind you, I don't think I find all angry men attractive be it in drama or real life. Well, definitely NOT real life. However, wrath of daejang and Jung Hoo pen by SJN are just SUPER hot!

I can't name an episode as my favourite. I think there is/are scenes that I like from each episode. It's way too difficult to pick a favourite. I did wish Jung Hoo to stay unconscious a little longer though, and give me more Jung Hoo is in pain scene. :D Funny this, I actually didn't find the café scene consist of sexual tension. I feel there was longing from both (wanting to be together), but it wasn't sexual at all, and Jung Hoo held back because he thinks it wasn't time yet even though he is dying to let go of everything and held her in his arms! Eeeekkkkk~ FEELS!

@azzurri
Hahaha okay! ;)) Awaiting your analysis after the rewatch :D
Jung Hoo was almost in tears when he was at the café. You can see his watery eyes. Poor aegi gom.
k8wOTNF.jpg
But he's a man, and he doesn't know how to cry yet at that time. So he must have felt reaaaaalllyyyy terrible learning the truth, and have no one else to confide to, talk about, seek advice or comfort. Soooo many things must have gone through his mind (I wish I knew what they are coz I'm a curious kitty and I hate to just imagining it - I want confirmation!).

@sia3 there was definitely longing between them, but in the scene when she tells him west is 10s hug and he turns towards her to hug, when she laughed he was leaning towards her towering over her petite figure with his 50cm, his left shoulder (correction his left chest) brazing her shoulder. not wanting to move away it was longing that I felt there and when watched the scene recently the sexual tension was added to my list of feels, or maybe my imagination was playing games with me :D there is a gif that could explain better what I said, I wish it was a little longer to catch his eyes tumblr_nifwukVrfa1rcapomo2_500.gif

@ReemKanabta
Hahaha, I still can't see sexual tension. ;)) I only see longing. Longing to hold her, be with her, but not sexually (yet). It's E15's towel scene that's all sexual because Young Shin unleashed the beasty him & gave him green light.

I have to call it a night now. Thanks to JCW, I've been VERY chatty today! Goodnight ~ :-*

Night dear. Maybe I'm the one having said ST. ;;) EDIT: its as you said its wasn't purely sexual, it was physical awareness highest level with a hint of sexual feels, coz they're both still innocent it won't be all sexual. Thanks again for hot angry JH. In real life I hate angry men. Whenever my hubby have one of his adult tantrum I ignore him and then tell him to go take a cold shower [-(

i can't believe this thread is the most viewed...just because i like the cast in this drama i gave it a chance and watched thisbut hell....it was the worst drama i'v seen in a while
it's a version of the american movie called "superman 1 " from the 80's that stretch from an 90 min to endless hours . if you didn't see it you should watch it...it's a classichttp://www.imdb.com/title/tt0078346/

the plot is so boring, even the hanky sexy leading actor didn't help this scriptthe chemistry between the leading actors was the worst i'v seenalthough they are both beautiful and friendly with each other it didn't help...even the ost was bad.
 it's realy just a copy of supermen but very bad copy.
if you want to watch good drama (and not to think i'm trolling or want to kill me by now;)you can watch the drama "kill me heal me" that can make you feel love and also real sadness and full of emotions
or even "it's ok this is love"  live preview what a wonderful chemistry and sexy leading actors can do with good script

*drunk person just came cross the party* lol.Like JB said in Healer Postcast, my reaction now is *Huh?*Criticize is acceptable but please in properly way.

Beside rewatching Healer ( i've done with the second round for a month . Will start the third round in later of this month so at the time i finish, my DVD is arriving), i also re-read our thread lol. It's fun to see the reaction before and when the drama is broadcasting again.And i did it twice. (The first time is the time ep 9-10 is airing)

Hahah @seinhi I was like HUH also, best to ignore. I don't know how many times I have re watched all episodes, at first I would watch back all ep till the new one airs. Now I'm thinking also of reading back the thread, I loved re reading live recap and reactions on ep 15 everybody died back then, Lol =)) I watched it live at work and a stupid grin wouldn't leave my face the whole day *sigh* happy times indeed

Guest Princess_Kitana

someone must have woke up from the wrong side of the bed @-) (i wish i can say that in SJH's sarcastic tone)  

Guest uctqepe

@JAN oh gee.. Thanks for the review... i guess.. Anywaaaaayyyyy.... Been so busy with work lately but i always read this thread and Puppy's ... ;;) Thank you @mywebfoot and @tehlimau for the new chapter >:D< >:D< Did u guys plan it together to make us plain worried about our healer team on the same week of ur fanfic?? :-SS :-SS Btw, dear @Noxn dnt worry about the submission deadline to change the color, i remember the mod said they dont give any hard deadline.. Thank you for arranging once again! :-* :-*

Good Morning!
I slept soooo late and I can't believe I woke up so early. (:|
Need to go back to bed later to catch some Zzzz... but I'm just amused with the drunk person that woke up from the wrong side of the bed :))

We would welcome criticism if it was done constructively and with basis.
The first 'sentence' is already baseless. Most viewed? How's that so??
Pinocchio is sitting at 4.4M if we want to talk about 2014 drama that crosses over to 2015.
But if we really want to talk about MOST viewed drama thread on Soompi, try look for the one that says 8.7M. :-j

@Princess_Kitana
I can't provide Jung Hoo's sarcastic tone/voice, but will a sarcastic/smug gif work? ;))
iLqdiYIrlVll3.gif
source: DC

Guest Princess_Kitana

sia3

said: @Princess_Kitana

I can't provide Jung Hoo's sarcastic tone/voice, but will a sarcastic/smug gif works?

;)

)

iLqdiYIrlVll3.gif

[size=1]source: DC[/size]