[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

@sia3, sorry I haven't been around. I'm on vacation in Aceh, Indonesia and so its a little difficult to be constantly online. I'm in a beautiful island off Aceh called Sabang Island. Will be home on Monday. Have been following the conversations and discussions on color/nickname/banner but it is sometimes hard to post a comment. Have lots to say but I guess it will have to wait till Monday when I'm home with my wonderful stable speedy internet connection. Hehe. Anyway as for the SoGong-healer dilemma... @Noxn, @uctqepe hope it's ok if I post my comment here since I have stable internet for the moment. I have decided that the simplest way for me would be to keep my colors and Nick, and change my banner. So would really appreciate it if you could relay that to the mods and just give me a heads up when the banner links are up. :) @sia3 my baby bear's interviews make him more and more adorable to me! Hehe.

@Blue_Shirt
I think it also depends on our mood when we re-watch :) I find my feels doubled if I am already emotional, LOL. PMS is also a good time for re-watch if anyone wants to triple the feels ;)) although I am not having PMS at the moment. :P

Yeah, SJN is a great writer and I can't seem to stop praising her. There are a lot more scenes that echo each other in Healer. I love it. I love a consistent writer, even though due to time and budget, the quality of the last two episodes weren't good.

Oh yes, I love to see more collaboration between Kim Mi Kyung and Song Ji Na. But I would love to see her collaborate with any of the previous leads too! She writes such good characters, as an actor (I think?), wouldn't they want to work with her again & again (even though she gives them headache :)) ).

@azzurri
Omo. You were breathing the same air as Ji Chang Wook before! So jelly! So how far is Aceh to Bali? You should totally stalk him! My baby bear's last IG update in Bali is also very adorable to me, hehehehe! :D

@azzurri woah you're in Indonesia! JCW just came from Indonesia as well but in Bali....the two of you were in the opposite ends of Indonesia...  ;)) sia3 said:@azzurri
Omo. You were breathing the same air as Ji Chang Wook before! So jelly! So how far is Aceh to Bali? You should totally stalk him! My baby bear's last IG update in Bali is also very adorable to me, hehehehe! :D

LOL @sia3... Indonesia is huge you know. Bali is closer to KL, then to sabang Island. Hehe. So I was probably breathing more of the same air if I were home. @dandelionjd, I have been to Medan and have many friends there. In fact travelled to sabang with some of my Medan friends as well, and they organised this wonderful trip. :) anyways... Having a good time here but can't wait to go home too, to get all the updates on my aegi gom, and continue WBDS. And my Healer reruns. :)

@minoz_joyax @azzurri
Waaaahhhhh~ that's super far. Okay okay. :(
Thanks for the map, lol. You can obviously tell I know nothing about Indonesia's geography :D and have never been to the country.

@azzurri, well... hurry home coz we miss you. This thread has been really quiet lately. What's happening?

It's been a long time since the last time I wrote in this thread. Healer was over and I'm still can't move on yet. I really really want to keep posting here after Healer was over  but I have something to do in RL. I'm too busy for a month that make me stay away from my PC, sadly I can't log in using my phone :'( . I always check and read every page in Healer thread, Ji Chang Wook thread, PMY thread and Changmin shipper, eventhough I can't give a comment.
Why do I feel Healer hasn't ended? I miss Healer so much. 
@Sia3, @Kanyaprasetyo, @Ahpheng @mywebfoot, @uctqepe,  @minox-joyax, @all, I'm happy to having you all here. You guys always make me smile and laughed a lot.
Ugh, my engrish is very bad T____________________T

azzhuragreen said: It's been a long time since the last time I wrote in this thread. Healer was over and I'm still can't move on yet. I really really want to keep posting here after Healer was over  but I have something to do in RL. I'm too busy for a month that make me stay away from my PC, sadly I can't log in using my phone :'( . I always check and read every page in Healer thread, Ji Chang Wook thread, PMY thread and Changmin shipper, eventhough I can't give a comment.
Why do I feel Healer hasn't ended? I miss Healer so much. 
@Sia3, @Kanyaprasetyo, @Ahpheng @mywebfoot, @uctqepe,  @minox-joyax, @all, I'm happy to having you all here. You guys always make me smile and laughed a lot.
Ugh, my engrish is very bad T____________________T

Aigooooo @minoz-joyax mianheeeee please don't give me a smack. :(I Did it too, misspelt name like Sia3 has done :D
I'm starting to watch all of video that has been posted here cos Finally I met my lovely PC. Freeeeeeedoooooom here I come. LOL.I know I'm late but congrats for our winning on shipper contest, you rock all!I'm too late for everything here T.T  sigh

Awww @minoz_joyax I can't think properly when I saw your gift. How cute he is! Thank youuuu, I love you even more ajummaaa :D
tumblr_nlsryrjCaG1uq8pi2o1_250.gif

(I lend your gift hehehe) Fiuh, this guy has ruined my life, and my kdramalife. If I could meet someone like him I will...
@Sia3 I'm okay with your smack as long as you can forgive me. Sorry but the misspelt name incident make me like this :)) :)) :)) for a while. Ok. I'll stop bring it up, I'm afraid you will do something to me more than a smack hahahaha
Hm, yah why healer didn't have  promotional event? I wonder too. 
Edit : Running awayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy run for your life azzhuraaaaaa

@minoz_joyax
Actually, it is a KSH's gif. I'd have loved it if this artist had watched Healer and made/drawn some chibi gifs, but she did not! :( It's cute anyway, and that's what I wanted to do to @azzhuragreen if I'm not going to smack her, lol! I was choosing between this gif or the chibi gif, and decided that Jung Hoo's a bit too rough! :)) So chibi gif will do! ;))

@azzhuragreen - Guess what???
ihEB26mjF69pv.gif
You still got @Minoz_joyax's name wrong! =))