[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

@sunshine15 @namyo Unfortunately, she's not taking any more questions. She'd announced that she'd only take 50 questions, and the questions posted are well over that. Somebody did bring up the question of what Teacher was doing after he'd supposedly left for the South Pacific, so we'll see if she is generous enough to answer that. @AdelaM It's only the Blu-ray that's sold out, and the DVD is still available. The budget constraints were a big problem with Faith, too. It seems that Healer fared much better than Faith. Some of the questions I skipped were about whether she'd work with this team again and she just feels too bad about all the hardships she had made them go through to bring life to her scripts. At any rate, she had a hiatus in New Zealand for a while, but she's been around for quite some time, known for very famous kdramas she'd written in the past. In fact, many Korean viewers were surprised by how her writing style had changed as they watched Healer.

Guest Cinderella1

AdelaM said:

ruizaio

said: Writer SJN answered some fan questions at her website. Here are some of those.

Q: How did you feel as you watched the last episode?A: I just wanted to die. I had posted earlier that I didn't have any regrets, but actually there was one big one. Time.I could see how the cast and crew had been under so much pressure of time. Since I'm the biggest cause of their hardships, I felt like I should die.But as there were so many people around me at the theater (about 150 people rented a theater to watch the last episode of Healer, including some actors like Hacker Ajumma, Det. Yoon, JH's and YS's moms, Sec Oh, couple Someday reporters, etc.,

and the teaser of the fan project was played to them

.)

She'll do more tomorrow.

Guest uctqepe

@ruizao

It seems to me that SongJina has predicted tht her work wont get high rating? Thats why she was hesitated to write it.. Am i wrong? But why did she predict so?

@sunshine15 @namyo

Unfortunately, she's not taking any more questions. She'd announced that she'd only take 50 questions, and the questions posted are well over that.

Somebody did bring up the question of what Teacher was doing after he'd supposedly left for the South Pacific, so we'll see if she is generous enough to answer that.

@AdelaM

It's only the Blu-ray that's sold out, and the DVD is still available.

The budget constraints were a big problem with Faith, too. It seems that Healer fared much better than Faith.

Some of the questions I skipped were about whether she'd work with this team again and she just feels too bad about all the hardships she had made them go through to bring life to her scripts. At any rate, she had a hiatus in New Zealand for a while, but she's been around for quite some time, known for very famous kdramas she'd written in the past. In fact, many Korean viewers were surprised by how her writing style had changed as they watched Healer.

@ruizaio thank you! Yes the budget it is a constraint, unfortunately but i'm glad the Koreans are appreciating her, she deserve that! Her work is the best one I have ever came across in this world of korean dramas!

Cinderella1 said: AdelaM said:

ruizaio

said: Writer SJN answered some fan questions at her website. Here are some of those.

Q: How did you feel as you watched the last episode?A: I just wanted to die. I had posted earlier that I didn't have any regrets, but actually there was one big one. Time.I could see how the cast and crew had been under so much pressure of time. Since I'm the biggest cause of their hardships, I felt like I should die.But as there were so many people around me at the theater (about 150 people rented a theater to watch the last episode of Healer, including some actors like Hacker Ajumma, Det. Yoon, JH's and YS's moms, Sec Oh, couple Someday reporters, etc.,

.)

She'll do more tomorrow.

@uctqepe‌ It's not "trendy" in Korea as a drama, and because a most of the cases are based on what happened in reality (suicide of an actress who was forced to give sexual favors, slush funds in apple boxes, bridge collapsing, etc., just to name a few), it makes the "elders" of the Korean society uncomfortable. In fact, many Healer fans were surprised and worried about her boldness because, unfortunately, it hasn't changed that much from the 80's in Korea. So only those strong enough to face the truth or love the OTP (whose actors didn't have that big of fanbases to begin with) were willing to watch Healer.

@Cinderella1 - Along with a few other things, we (I really meant @Noxn) had made a "Teaser" video for the HIFP which we had sent to writer nim to be played after the airing of episode 10. @ruizaoi's sources were present to and they said they all liked it. The organizers and I decided that we would upload all the work for the Soompi Healerites together with the feedback response from the staff.....

Just wait a bit more okay :)

Love you girls! And one more time a big thank you for all your hard work to accomplish this wonderful project! I was sooo happy to be able to contribute with something and I think all the chingus here are feeling the same!

ruizaio said: @sunshine15 @namyo Unfortunately, she's not taking any more questions. She'd announced that she'd only take 50 questions, and the questions posted are well over that. Somebody did bring up the question of what Teacher was doing after he'd supposedly left for the South Pacific, so we'll see if she is generous enough to answer that. @AdelaM It's only the Blu-ray that's sold out, and the DVD is still available. The budget constraints were a big problem with Faith, too. It seems that Healer fared much better than Faith. Some of the questions I skipped were about whether she'd work with this team again and she just feels too bad about all the hardships she had made them go through to bring life to her scripts. At any rate, she had a hiatus in New Zealand for a while, but she's been around for quite some time, known for very famous kdramas she'd written in the past. In fact, many Korean viewers were surprised by how her writing style had changed as they watched Healer.

h2ogirl said: Hey guys!

While I agree that Healer was a solid drama, I have quite a few nagging questions at the back of my mind and a rushed ending did not help to clarify them. I really wish there was a Special Episode!

This is the most nagging question: All this time, Jaeil / ABS News was adamantly opposed to exposing Omega Holdings' corruption. They wouldn't dare to touch those in power. So why did they decide to broadcast that anyway? I mean, even if Elder Park Jeong Dae has been ousted, a new Elder will rise to meet the challenge, right?

Guest Cinderella1

sanika said: Cinderella1 said: AdelaM said:

ruizaio

.)

She'll do more tomorrow.

@sanika‌ actually, the teaser was played before episode 20, at the end of a series of other fanvideos. It's not even 5AM in Korea, and depending on how much they had to drink, they might not wake up until much later...

:) the important thing is that they could feel our love and support each and every one of the member of the team!

I watched Sandglass and there were far more violent scenes there. Or Eyes of Dawn with a rape scene. Then SK point of view has changed throughout these years??? Because they have been SJN's highest rated dramas.

I've been thinking it also has to do that technology has made a big impact on dramas nowdays. Back then there was no other way to watch dramas, so they stayed at home, except radio, they had the so called radio dramas.

namyo said: I watched Sandglass and there were far more violent scenes there. Or Eyes of Dawn with a rape scene. Then SK point of view has changed throughout these years??? Because they have been SJN's highest rated dramas. I've been thinking it also has to do that technology has made a big impact on dramas nowdays. Back then there was no other way to watch dramas, so they stayed at home, except radio, they had the so called radio dramas.