[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

There will be a wrap up party of the healer cast right tonight KST??? Can anyone please tag me so I can look lurk here I am sure some of you are bound to post pics of it all

Enjoy uri Healer, YS, MH and everyone else one last time together

Guest princesscinderella

I just finished watching the episode with subs..I love the fact that YS learned how to drive in the end..I think it was SJN's way of letting us know that YS conquered her fears with the help of JH. It's just so sweet!It was like she can do anything now that JH is by her side...I bet JH taught her how to drive because her devil-may-care driving skills are quite the same as his..Imagine having a handsome driving instructor like JH! :xIt's so funny because after watching that cool scene I wanna try driving like that..LOL! I would love to do that but my dad would definitely kill me.. 
YS is so lucky because of all the advantages she got from being Healer's girlfriend..JH and YS are the cutest couple ever and now they are indeed the best looking reporter and photographer tandem...The plot is just so nice! I want to applaud SJN because every detail of her script is well planned..That white blanket part is epic!!! I would never forget about those words.. :-*

ruizaio said: I guess I'm really going out of order. Here's a description of unaired scenes from the first draft of the script for Episode 20

Before Chief Jang enters Someday Office, a mail delivery person approaches and asks, “Do you work in this building?” and hands him a small box.

The old men are shouting, “Punish Kim Moon Ho” and “Devil’s Reporter Kim Moon Ho should apologize!”

After Min Jae’s report about the airport shooting

Somebody that looks like a college student is reading a book in a book store, then closes it, and the cover features a picture of Healer. The one that YS had on the wall of her bedroom. After that person leaves, you can see the books on display. Among the bestsellers, you see “A date with Healer” by CYS.

The elder is riding a car. He is in the back seat, and Sec Oh is in the passenger’s seat. Then the car stops. The driver gets off,  Sec Oh wipes around, then gets off, too. The door closes. The Elder looks like he’s asleep. He doesn’t move as the cars pass by.

Jong Soo is giving two new recruits a tour of Someday office.

“Today is broadcast #50 for Someday News. Look, our Moon Ho Sunbae. Doesn’t it make your  heart race just by looking at him?”

You can see MH doing a broadcast, which Chief Jang acting as PD. Reporter Yeo is there, Chan Young on camera. The new recruits get close to the glass as they watch.

Jong Soo brings in the recruits to the editor’s room, and sees Myung Hee in her wheelchair.

“Say hi. This is Chief Choi Myung Hee, who’s in charge of our editorials at Someday. These are our new recruits.”

“Hello/Hello.”

“Nice to meet  you. Looking forward to working with you.”

MY smiles and nods, then leaves the office.

Jong Soo takes the recruits to the pantry, and says,

“We’ve got lots of sponsors, for some reason, so there’s always plenty of food. But still, don’t forget.”

Opens the fridge door

“Of all the food stuff in the fridge, unless it’s got your name on it, you must never…”

As he takes something out, it says Jong Soo on the outside, but it’s empty on the inside.

“Who ate this? Dang. CYS, seriously.”

Guest luv_KimRaeWon

wanna stay and spazz here but real life beckons(work, pick up daughter, shop, cook). It will be another  12 hours before I enter the dreamy Healer world again.I should’ve said I’m down with Healeritis and taken the day off.
Maybe I am eligible for sick leave. Who knows!!

Anyways, can’t wait to see JCW become a superstar. I hope his star shines and he makes it real big!

@praxis... thank you for quoting @ruizaio's post. I read it so late last night that I couldn't remember which page it was on - I wanted to backtrack and reread it and say
BIG HUGS @ruizaio!! tumblr_njkqe4wvEY1qfakbgo6_250.gif

Even if we didn't get to see the epilogue you posted, at least we get to know about it... it is still a comfort to my heart. I guess they ran out of time to fit all of that in, and I'm not complaining. We got two kisses in the end, and if they were to fit that epilogue in they would have had to sacrifice the kisses. :)
Whatever it is, Song Ji Na writer-nim, the ending is still awesome and I love it! 

One proof proves the international popular of Healer is the views of highlight video of each ep which was up by KBS in youtube.1 vid > 400k, 1vid> 370k, 1vid > 290k and 9 vids >100k views.They have high view even when hightlight vids also reup by conpinaIf you check other drama high light vids you can see the different.In my country, It is popular too. It does not get recognize at first since there is no actor has big fanbase in my country. But it is popular now in Vietnam and JCW sure gains many vietnam fans because of Healer.

Guest mywebfoot

terbi said: I finally got around to watching the final episode, and I just realized ... if JH only had that ONE blood pack on him all the time in the airport, then ... damn, even if Detective Yoon was pretty useless as a detective, at the very least, he's one hell of a sharp shooter to hit that pack from a side angle in a tense and (somewhat) uncontrolled situation. Was that a live bullet too? If so, that took a lot of confidence to shoot and not be afraid of accidentally killing JH for real instead.

carmens said: @AppleBanana -  Smiley drinking 41.GIF
 @   uctqepe - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @azzhuragreen -Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@sunshinefate -Smiley drinking 41.GIF @kdramafangirlz - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @MyXavienne - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @lovesikara - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @Artist2601 - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @Noxn - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @larienssi - Smiley drinking 41.GIF@valsava - Smiley drinking 41.GIF@kanyaprasetyo – Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@keroppikero -Smiley drinking 41.GIF @seinhi - feSmiley drinking 41.GIF @rixxanna - Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@Hafie - Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@rrmski -Smiley drinking 41.GIF @sia3 -Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@azzurri - Smiley drinking 41.GIF 
@nana4ever - Smiley drinking 41.GIF 
@rachelpark26 - Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@minozyeh - Smiley drinking 41.GIF 
@paulette - Smiley drinking 41.GIF 
@AnneVarrattha - Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@cmoirae2 - Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@minoz-joyaxSmiley drinking 41.GIF
@qwenli - Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@aoikarin - Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@Chizawa95 - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @AdelaM - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @sweesal - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @Canavalia - Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@treasure51 - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @Olga2010Ans - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @soso97 - Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@NRGchick - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @andremarie - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @maddymappo -Smiley drinking 41.GIF @pnaysurfer84 - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @Ahpheng‌ : Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@rushcute - Smiley drinking 41.GIF@sunshine15 -Smiley drinking 41.GIF@babyred358 - Smiley drinking 41.GIF
 @Lissabonni - Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@princessbelle1022 - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @dearme85 - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @dancingunicorn - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @heartoppaya - Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@Layali - Smiley drinking 41.GIF@ mjang - Smiley drinking 41.GIF

@OO1230 - Smiley drinking 41.GIF@secretup - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @ikeikeke - Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@Charliew - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @arlequine - Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@tiffyjiffy - Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@briseis -  @Cinderella1 - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @letta -Smiley drinking 41.GIF @tehlimau- Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@mary_of_bethany- Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@yenbird - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @fidda868 - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @namedx - Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@FemaleQuixote - Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@cityhunterlee - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @sanika - Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@Tomi22 - Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@urbanscrappy - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @Addictedtokeverything -Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@Yumiko_hitoshiSmiley drinking 41.GIF
@ jerboa3 - Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@Ohuihui - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @ namyo - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @naritul - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @suziebee - Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@donnalauj - Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@kimchee4me - Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@saved2k- Smiley drinking 41.GIF @Redfox3 - Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@azuwaza163 - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @Leylalinn - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @najmizah -Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@cristurbatSmiley drinking 41.GIFkeurego@ME Smiley drinking 41.GIFand Smiley drinking 41.GIFall of you who have been here seen or unseen, known and unknown

for the drama happy ending

hai sa petrecem!!!Let's party !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Smiley drinking 14.gif

@AppleBanana -  Smiley drinking 41.GIF

@   uctqepe - Smiley drinking 41.GIF

@azzhuragreen -Smiley drinking 41.GIF

@sunshinefate -Smiley drinking 41.GIF

@kdramafangirlz - Smiley drinking 41.GIF

@MyXavienne - Smiley drinking 41.GIF

@lovesikara - Smiley drinking 41.GIF

@Artist2601 - Smiley drinking 41.GIF

@Noxn - Smiley drinking 41.GIF

@larienssi - Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@valsava - Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@kanyaprasetyo – Smiley drinking 41.GIF

@keroppikero -Smiley drinking 41.GIF

@seinhi - feSmiley drinking 41.GIF

@rixxanna - Smiley drinking 41.GIF

@rrmski -Smiley drinking 41.GIF

@sia3 -Smiley drinking 41.GIF

@Chizawa95 - Smiley drinking 41.GIF

@AdelaM - Smiley drinking 41.GIF

@sweesal - Smiley drinking 41.GIF

@Canavalia - Smiley drinking 41.GIF

@treasure51 - Smiley drinking 41.GIF

@Olga2010Ans - Smiley drinking 41.GIF

@soso97 - Smiley drinking 41.GIF

@NRGchick - Smiley drinking 41.GIF

@andremarie - Smiley drinking 41.GIF
 @maddymappo -Smiley drinking 41.GIF

@pnaysurfer84 - Smiley drinking 41.GIF

@Ahpheng‌ : Smiley drinking 41.GIF

@rushcute - Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@sunshine15 -Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@babyred358 - Smiley drinking 41.GIF

@princessbelle1022 - Smiley drinking 41.GIF

@dearme85 - Smiley drinking 41.GIF

@dancingunicorn - Smiley drinking 41.GIF

@heartoppaya - Smiley drinking 41.GIF

@Layali - Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@ mjang - Smiley drinking 41.GIF

@OO1230 - Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@secretup - Smiley drinking 41.GIF

@ikeikeke - Smiley drinking 41.GIF

@Charliew - Smiley drinking 41.GIF

@arlequine - Smiley drinking 41.GIF

@briseis - 

@Cinderella1 - Smiley drinking 41.GIF

@letta -Smiley drinking 41.GIF

@tehlimau- Smiley drinking 41.GIF

@yenbird - Smiley drinking 41.GIF

@fidda868 - Smiley drinking 41.GIF

@namedx - Smiley drinking 41.GIF

@cityhunterlee - Smiley drinking 41.GIF

@sanika - Smiley drinking 41.GIF

@urbanscrappy - Smiley drinking 41.GIF

@Addictedtokeverything -Smiley drinking 41.GIF

@Ohuihui - Smiley drinking 41.GIF

@ namyo - Smiley drinking 41.GIF

@naritul - Smiley drinking 41.GIF

@suziebee - Smiley drinking 41.GIF

@saved2k- Smiley drinking 41.GIF

@Redfox3 - Smiley drinking 41.GIF

@azuwaza163 - Smiley drinking 41.GIF

@Leylalinn - Smiley drinking 41.GIF

@najmizah -Smiley drinking 41.GIF

@cristurbatSmiley drinking 41.GIF
keurego
@ME Smiley drinking 41.GIF
and 
Smiley drinking 41.GIFall of you who have been here seen or unseen, known and unknown

hai sa petrecem!!!
Let's party !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Smiley drinking 14.gif

CHEERS everyone! You all made this experience one of The best!!!!! <3

Guest najmizah

Aside from my Love for Healer that would beyond the limit, I can't say  that Healer is really popular here in my country, since it's not been aired yet in national TV, so the access to a drama that still running in Korea is still limited.  Usually only a K-drama addict like me who are willing to watch by streaming online or download it later.  
Most people will love makjang drama, but there are people out there too who will prefer a very well written and played drama like Healer.  I'm satisfied with all aspect of Healer, everything done well from the story, the acting from all actors and actresses, thanks to all productions staff who make this beautiful drama come to life.  I'm success in infecting some of my friends Healer's virus, hopefully one of national TV in Indonesia will buy the copyright, so Healer could be popular in here too :)  and i'll have much more people to rant and discuss about my Healer addiction heheheh

OO1230 said: carmens said: @AppleBanana -  Smiley drinking 41.GIF
 @   uctqepe - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @azzhuragreen -Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@sunshinefate -Smiley drinking 41.GIF @kdramafangirlz - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @MyXavienne - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @lovesikara - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @Artist2601 - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @Noxn - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @larienssi - Smiley drinking 41.GIF@valsava - Smiley drinking 41.GIF@kanyaprasetyo – Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@keroppikero -Smiley drinking 41.GIF @seinhi - feSmiley drinking 41.GIF @rixxanna - Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@rrmski -Smiley drinking 41.GIF @sia3 -Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@Chizawa95 - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @AdelaM - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @sweesal - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @Canavalia - Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@treasure51 - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @Olga2010Ans - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @soso97 - Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@NRGchick - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @andremarie - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @maddymappo -Smiley drinking 41.GIF @pnaysurfer84 - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @Ahpheng‌ : Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@rushcute - Smiley drinking 41.GIF@sunshine15 -Smiley drinking 41.GIF@babyred358 - Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@princessbelle1022 - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @dearme85 - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @dancingunicorn - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @heartoppaya - Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@Layali - Smiley drinking 41.GIF@ mjang - Smiley drinking 41.GIF

@OO1230 - Smiley drinking 41.GIF@secretup - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @ikeikeke - Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@Charliew - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @arlequine - Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@briseis -  @Cinderella1 - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @letta -Smiley drinking 41.GIF @tehlimau- Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@yenbird - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @fidda868 - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @namedx - Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@cityhunterlee - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @sanika - Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@urbanscrappy - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @Addictedtokeverything -Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@Ohuihui - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @ namyo - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @naritul - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @suziebee - Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@saved2k- Smiley drinking 41.GIF @Redfox3 - Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@azuwaza163 - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @Leylalinn - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @najmizah -Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@cristurbatSmiley drinking 41.GIFkeurego@ME Smiley drinking 41.GIFand Smiley drinking 41.GIFall of you who have been here seen or unseen, known and unknown

hai sa petrecem!!!Let's party !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Smiley drinking 14.gif

mywebfoot said: terbi said: I finally got around to watching the final episode, and I just realized ... if JH only had that ONE blood pack on him all the time in the airport, then ... damn, even if Detective Yoon was pretty useless as a detective, at the very least, he's one hell of a sharp shooter to hit that pack from a side angle in a tense and (somewhat) uncontrolled situation. Was that a live bullet too? If so, that took a lot of confidence to shoot and not be afraid of accidentally killing JH for real instead.

Reading the comments on Netizen Buzz is quite... perplexing. It's not the k-netizens who are doubting Healer's international success, but some international folks instead. I just don't see the point of attacking a drama so relentlessly. I mean, can't we all just love what we love? We're not fighting over popularity in here, geez.