[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

Guest AnneVarattha

WAIT WAITWAITWAITGUYS !!!If i'm not hallucinating, I think urri SJH will buy CYS a hairpin ?????
Because at the beginning of the dating her hair is like this
QPGrItG.jpg
And when it's interrupted by his undercover as a police her hair is like this !!
16369986472_2b22768167_o.jpg
With a hairpin !?

Awwwwwwwwww!, Maybe our SJH indeed a sweet and romantic jealousy boyfriend type <3, My heart goes crazy nowwwww, My cute OTP 
[-O<

Our Beautiful Perfect Healer OTP, in police uniform(fan creativity), so that fits both of them!:x 8-> <:-P
d4613c8f26e9.jpg
Today's episode is definitely going to be awesome at fantastically sweet for our lovebird OTP, so nice, that they will be against all the bad people, too,to look for evidence together, and it means lovely dovey moments we can see even there ... I hope it will continue for all 16 episodes as well and our hearts will be happy and satisfied!One desire to another rating was high and worthy of such a beautiful masterpiece Drama at least for the last 6 episodes Healer.Keep fingers crossed, for better luck in the ratings, for the drama!Thanks to everyone remarkable Chingus here for all the new service pack now offers this thread in the last few hours, but I'll go somewhere for ten minutes then you do not have time to catch up even all but thank you for the happiness and warmth that you bring into our hearts your updates Drama for healers and our charming OTP, daily!\:D/ :x >:D<Even being only three days here I feel, very strong your love, and support Drama Healer, and our Amazing JungShin lovebird Couple,warms the soul of all every person here :-*

@sia3... I second your wish for them to play dress-up again. JCW in a suit with his hair combed back like that - be still my beating heart! 
And yeah, YS is very much like Imja. She has spunk and a mind of her own - she bossed PBS around, and I don't think that that's going to change even now that she's discovered that her hoobae is actually the owner of her heart. She must know he is putty in her hands (Just like ES) - he will do anything for her. So yes, looking forward to bickering and defiance of orders with a laugh and a cheeky wink from her. And he wouldn't be able to stand being mad at her for more than 5 seconds. Hahaha. (I love SJN's female characters!)
And yes I have to agree, it seems like SJN is making up for all the disappointments we encountered in Faith (especially last scene - and ChoongSuk!) by giving us so many goodies. I hope she doesn't just dangle us the bone and then take it all away because then I'd be so upset I wouldn't be able to see straight! And yes, that snuggling together scene was the best - I loved that the most. It was what he needed, and she didn't think twice to get in bed with him and hold him in her embrace. Sigh.
But I do have news for you - I think you would have had to save a continent to get that wish - a snuggle with JCW?? LOL Quite difficult there, unless you morphed into PMY. Hehehe. 

Guest mywebfoot

infinitemugendai said: @mywebfoot love your analysis about Jung Hoo as feral kid =D> If I may add, I noticed that his behaviour is a lot like animal by his seemingly inability to hate. Animals can't hate. They will fight/flight if cornered, traumatised if abused/abandoned, but definitely not hating, and Jung Hoo is a lot like that. Here is a protagonist that has a thousand and one reasons to hate the world and everybody living in it but he actually doesn't, and that's why I love him even more. 

Guest mywebfoot

Bambiina said: @ THEseemaMSK.FINALLY .. some share my sentiment …  hehe.. so happy 
@SoGonger

Really? She was threatened? I didn’t know – That would certainly change my mind about her.

My questions
1. What is the benefit to the elder whether JH Mom leave him or not?   By leaving him what did Elder gain? In fact it turned him into bitter man and pose more threat to organization. 
2. Is it by leaving him and cutting all contact with JH Elder can no longer find him and thus cannot kill JH?  But by looking at Elder organization, to find a boy is very easy peasy. JH did not get a new identity. He lived by the same name, further more he live with his grandmother which before this stayed with his mom .. so basically it will be easy to find JH. 
3. Why Elder need to concern themselves with a boy that know nothing? Unlike JA – JA pose a treat to MS and MHee relationship, so losing JA was an advantage to MS situation.
So as of now I still consider JH mom selfish .. and ruthless .. :D .. I hope JH can cut all ties with her and elder can no longer use her as bait . Anyway she doesn’t deserved his love and attention. Certainly not someone to die for. 

@FemaleQuixote
Yes. I mean EXACTLY that, but in True Lies style - Young Shin in another bright red sexy dress, dancing tango with hair combed up and all suited up Seo Jung Hoo. Oh la la~ *HAWT*

azzurri said: She must know he is putty in her hands (Just like ES) - he will do anything for her. So yes, looking forward to bickering and defiance of orders with a laugh and a cheeky wink from her. And he wouldn't be able to stand being mad at her for more than 5 seconds. Hahaha. (I love SJN's female characters!)

@azzurri
Exactly!!! And it would be absolutely hilarious and fun to watch an exasperated Jung Hoo. >:) Young Shin sort of lost a little of her weirdness over the episodes, and I just hope to see it come back again because she's one funny, cheeky and unique female character. So I would not want her to lose that side.

@AnneVarratha
HAHAHA. The C-fans have noticed it too, and they were joking why hadn't he bought her a bra. He would know her size after snuggling into her b*. :))

@mywebfoot
You can be so cheeky!!! :)) But I like! That said, you brought me to that blog post and I bawled my eyes out for 3/4 of the content! And of course, I like your explanation on Jung Hoo. Although I didn't think that deep into this or why, but I thought mostly it is because he does not see Dae Yong as a girl (or girlie girl), and the way they interact very much mirror the way his Teacher interacted with him at the beginning.

@mywebfoot .. Hehe. you mean the elder want to harm he baby bears now or 20 years ago? If now no need to wait I know hehehhe.. Now elder went after them beause :
- MS is now a candidate for mayor post .. JA is a problem to MS .. so elder wants to banished her.- JH is healor ... that knows a lot about their operation... and also know about Sang Chul/pimp death they want him banished.