[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

Guest blossomnagr

uctqepe said: DramaBeans comment section for recaps epi 8, as per now: 
:-O :-O :-O =D> =D> =D> \:D/ \:D/  \:D/ \m/ \m/ \m/ 
i havent read it all, but looks like they're having a paaarrrtttaaaayyyy<:-P <:-P <:-P

@uctqepe @thaoweo commented that even YFAS last ep only has 450comments while Healer has more than 500comments n now over 600comments... Daebak!! =D>
Actually there's a drama I know even surpassed 1000comments: King 2 Hearts.
Maybe our next goal is 1000comments? ;)) ;))

bee-chan said: maddymappo said: jerboa83 said: dandelionJ said: @bebebisous33‌ i'm interested in ur hypothesis. I have same thought that KMS might abandoned Jian because he wanted to protect her. And the scene when Jian hide in cupboard (when a man look for her and beat her), i don't think the man is KMS. But i am still doubtful, does KMH know about the barman? Does 'the elder' refer to the barman? (when KMH asked ahjumma to find CYS and he said the elder warned him)

Guest blossomnagr

JCW usually updates instagram on the airing day of the drama. Should we be expecting his posts  :-/ PMY shi why are you so silent, please tell us how is it going?

@kanyaprasetyo Challenge accepted, 1000 comments is next destination :)

Guest blossomnagr

newstory said: kanyaprasetyo said: @uctqepe @thaoweo commented that even YFAS last ep only has 450comments while Healer has more than 500comments n now over 600comments... Daebak!! =D>
Actually there's a drama I know even surpassed 1000comments: King 2 Hearts.
Maybe our next goal is 1000comments? ;)) ;))

So basically people on DB reading Healer soompi here while we on soompi also read their recap and comments =)) =))

@newstory yeah, insanely popular dramas will have hundreds or even thousands comments on DB. Not to mention their ladies on DB also swooning over Healer and JCW.. it's much more fun knowing that your favorite drama also becomes everyone's favorite too :-bd \:D/

Guest blossomnagr

class="entry-title" style="border: 0px; font-family: 'Droid Sans', 'Trebuchet MS', sans-serif; margin: 0px; outline: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 0.4em; vertical-align: baseline; clear: both; color: rgb(46, 46, 41); letter-spacing: -0.04em; line-height: 1.056; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"[Drama] Ji Chang Wook and Park Min Young transform into a luxury couple in “Healer”
wpid-wjwch620150105094140_p_03_c_1.jpg?w

“Healer” Ji Chang Wook and Park Min Young underwent a complete transformation.

The production team of “Healer” revealed stills showing Ji Chang Wook and Park Min Young newly reborn as a luxury couple.

In the revealed pictures, Ji Chang Wook and Park Min Young catch the eye with their completely new style. Decked out in a suit and dress respectively, they making people look at them in awe.

Firstly, Ji Chang Wook catches attention with his hair neatly combed back. He shows an appearance of a “suit king” like no other with his broad shoulders and distinctive facial features.

Park Min Young also catches the eye with her bright red dress that shows off her curves. She also channels elegance with her hair neatly tied up.

Ji Chang Wook and Park Min Young who are usually dressed in gentleman outfits and casual wear respectively, underwent a perfect makeover to become a luxury couple looking like third generation chaebols, increasing interest in episode 9 for the reason behind this makeover.

*The other guy seen in the photo is comedian Nam Hee Seok, who is making a cameo in episode 9 as an eccentric stylist called Michel who runs an upscale boutique salon. He will apparently show a lot of adlibs in his scene. He was roped in because he is friends with actor Choi Seung Kyung (who plays the nerdy reporter Yeo Gi Ja in “Healer”) and he also worked with the director in “Ohlala Couple” previously.

Source:
Hankook Gyeongjae 
New Daily

translated by JiChangWook Kitchen

retrieved from http://jichangwookkitchen.com/2015/01/05/drama-ji-chang-wook-and-park-min-young-transform-into-a-luxury-couple-in-healer/

Based on the news from JCW Kitchen, the makeover must be Chae Young Shin n Bong Soo right? Unless CYS knows about Healer already... If it's Bong Soo, then maybe they're invited to some gala dinner n they makeover to come as couple n disguise as the guests. :-? :-?

Guest RahmaD1430294071

don't think this will make our healer (BS) more jealous hahahahahahahahahaha i want to see PBS stupidity and jealousy   =))

Yeah, my ship is sailing!! =)) 8-X >-)

@RahmaD please delete the pics on your quoted post, it's against soompi rules.. thanks

@blossomnagr ah I think the story will be:
Healer kiss YS, then he escapes, YS is still nervous/mental breakdown from elevator accident. MH runs and sees YS like that he hugs YS hence the pic above...
Healer-ya! Just tell her already! Why you have to drag it out? :-w
Just tell her Healer=PBS, imagine YS' hilarious reaction here :)) :))

:(( finally Im going get caught up with the drama <:-P I stopped at epi 4 before my vacation /:) but I can't wait to watch the next episodes.

I don't know if I'll be able to get caught up with the thread :| /:)