America's Next Top Model: Janice Dickinson apologizes to Tyra Banks

sugarplum892

America's Next Top Model: Janice Dickinson apologizes to Tyra Banks
Janice Dickinson has apologized to her former America's Next Top Model co-star Tyra Banks for their ongoing feud.
Dickinson appeared as a judge on Top Model for the first four cycles, before being dropped from the panel in 2005.
Celebrity Big Brother: Rumoured Housemates: Janice Dickinson

She later hit out at the show - claiming that it is "rigged" - and described Banks as "soulless" and "fat", adding that she "used to think she was a man".
Dickinson, who got engaged to her fiancé Dr. Robert Gerner in 2012, has now told Us Weekly that she regrets her comments.

Janice Dickinson enjoying the sunshine in Beverly Hills. Tyra Banks, Emmy Awards

"The one regret I've had is badmouthing Miss Tyra Banks when I was not speaking with a sober mindset," she said. "I just want to take this time to apologize to Tyra, and say I'm terribly sorry for any of the antagonistic things I've said about her in the past. It was just because I was hurt from being fired from the show."
Dickinson added: "I want to go to the marriage with Rocky with a clean slate and not having any regrets or resentments, and I think I've said some pretty nasty things, for which I humbly want to say I'm terribly sorry."
However, the world's first supermodel admitted that she is "delaying" her wedding until gay marriage is legalized across the United States, saying: "It's not fair that I can go off and get married, but certain gay couples are still waiting in their states. It's terribly unfair."
Source

Archived