Christine Kuo harassed in Brazil by kissing fan

sugarplum892

class="headline" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; font-size: 26px; line-height: 1.21em; font-family: arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Christine Kuo harassed in Brazil by kissing fanChristine Kuo harassed in Brazil by kissing fan

TVB actress Christine Kuo, who is in Brazil reporting the World Cup for the station, recently revealed that she was sexually harassed by a football fan.

As reported on Oriental Daily, the actress stated that she was interviewing supporters on the match between Chile and Spain, when an overly enthusiastic Chile fan suddenly and forcefully kissed her on the lips.

Christine said that the kiss took her and the crew by surprise and that the said fan quickly ran away before they could even react.

"I almost cried. Often we get picked up, hugged, or kissed on the cheek by the fans here. I can accept that. But a kiss on the lips, that's intolerable," said Christine.

She continued, "When it happened, I froze. The crew wanted to help me but couldn't do anything. I could only walk away and cool myself down. Then a Brazilian female tour guide asked me to let it all out, and I couldn't help it but cry."

Christine said that the tour guide even asked her to report it to the police, but she declined as to not disturb the filming schedule.

Aside from Christine, Janis Chan was also harassed by football fans, saying, "I have been kissed a few times, hugged by the waist and touched on the chest. There are so many people, it's just hard to avoid it. But I don't think they had any bad intentions."

Source

Archived