Guest adikkeluangman

Guest adikkeluangman

Shin Se Kyung Talks About Her Character in “Tazza 2” for Marie Claire Magazine
BvvhexbIcAAZ63z.jpg

Actress Shin Se Kyung recently worked with the fashion magazine Marie Claire for its September issue.
Shin Se Kyung’s agency, Namoo Actors, revealed photos from the shoot. Just from Shin Se Kyung’s natural make-up and gaze, readers are immediately drawn in, and a special atmosphere that only Shin Se Kyung can make is created.
shin-se-kyung_marie-claire-2.jpg

According to her agency, during the photo shoot, she was complimented on every cut. Starting from an innocent look to cute, sexy, and lively, whenever she was asked to do a certain expression, she was able to express them perfectly, earning praise from the staff.
After the photo shoot, an interview was held and she talked about the upcoming film, “Tazza 2.” Shin Se Kyung said, “Heo Mi Na is a character that I totally fell for. She’s a dignified woman that’s loyal, isn’t patronizing, and is always expressing her honest feelings. If you look at just her personality, she doesn’t lack in anything.”
shin-se-kyung_marie-claire-3.jpg

Continuing, she said, “Heo Mi Na is a character that has many sides that I’ve never shown before. It’s not only Heo Mi Na, but all the characters in ‘Tazza 2’ that have distinct characteristics, and it’s filled with intense characters. The fact that all the characters have their own charms is the film’s biggest strength.”
Shin Se Kyung’s pictorial and interview can be seen in the September issue of Marie Claire.
http://www.soompi.com/2014/08/23/shin-se-kyung-talks-about-her-character-in-tazza-2-for-marie-claire-magazine/

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adikkeluangman

Big Bang’s T.O.P Talks about Filming with No Clothes On with Other Actors
After keeping himself covered for the majority of his career, Big Bang T.O.P talked about the awkwardness he felt, filming his movie with no clothes on. 
On August 25, the cast of Tazza 2 attended the press conference, held at the Konkuk University Lotte Cinema. 
24741010.jpg

Regarding a skin-exposing scene in the latter half of the movie, T.O.P shared, “In the scene where the characters take off their clothes and play cards, the men also took off all of their clothes. I wasn’t used to the situation, so we couldn’t look at each other when the cameras weren’t rolling.” 
“And because we had no clothes on with the actresses, and I felt that if I wasn’t careful where I put my eyes, it might not be considerate of the other person. I think everyone just filmed the scene in a positive and unique atmosphere.” 
Honey Lee stated that Yoo Hae Jin, and a couple of other actors, who didn’t have filming schedules that day, suddenly appeared to watch that scene, bringing laughter. 
Kwak Do Won also said the male audience should thank him, as it was his suggestion that everyone take off their clothes for the scene. 
Tazza 2 premieres on September 3. 
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/74415/bigbang-top-talks-about-movie
-----Big Bang’s T.O.P Wanted to Express a New Image that He’s Never Had with ‘Tazza 2’
Wanting to grow as an actor, Big Bang’s T.O.P said that he really challenged himself for his upcoming new movie Tazza 2. 
On August 25, the cast of Tazza held a press conference at the Konkuk University Lotte Cinema, where T.O.P talked about acting in the movie. 
76644452.jpg

“I wanted to pull out an image and a tendency that I didn’t have. When I met with Director Kang Hyung Chul, I received endless energy and faith and tried to do my best,” said T.O.P. I’m so nervous and restless that I’m going out of my mind wondering how the viewers will see it.” 
Tazza 2 is the sequel of Tazza and is about a man who dives into the world of gambling. It premieres on September 3. 
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/74402/bigbang-top-talks-about-his-movie
-----[Photo] 2NE1, Suzy, JYJ Kim Junsu, Lee Byung Hun and More Attend ′Tazza 2′ VIP Screening

99654011.jpg
Soo Ae keeps her makeup and outfit minimal81305742.jpg
Yun Seung Ah keeps it business chic16023989.jpg
Im Soo Hyang is ready to set sail in her nautical look54304516.jpg
Honey Lee dazzles in a bodycon dress29209689.jpg
Shin Se Kyung rocks a little black dress55996988.jpg
Ye Eun keeps it preppy chic66530908.jpg
Sunmi follows suits in stripes and a leather skirt19984602.jpg
Suzy wears a thigh skimming dress42277783.jpg
Suzy poses with big boss Park Jin Young14805665.jpg
Davichi′s Kang Min Kyung keeps cools in denim shorts44357356.jpg
Lee Haeri wears a sheer top and shorts50819571.jpg
Lee Chung Ah is ready for fall90151464.jpg
Nam Bo Ra keeps it elegant68656969.jpg
2NE1′s Minzy blazes by with her red hair61495369.jpg
2NE1′s Sandara Park and Minzy show up to support their label mate56261479.jpg
JYJ′s Kim Junsu is on fire too80057087.jpg
Lee Byung Hun smiles in support79577589.jpg
Gummy mixes summer and fall pieces77298866.jpg
Lee Jung Jae gets wild with the prints
The red carpet was rolled out for the top stars in attendance at the VIP screening for Tazza 2, held at the Lotte Cinema near Konkuk University on August 25.
The film is slated to hit theaters on September 3.
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/74427/photo-2ne1-suzy-jyj-kim-junsu-lee-byung-hun-and-more-attend-tazza-2-vip-screening

Guest adikkeluangman

T.O.P Talks About Acting and Revealing Skin in “Tazza 2″
During the press conference held for his upcoming film “Tazza: Hand of God” (also known as “Tazza 2“), T.O.P talked about revealing skin and acting in the film.
Bv51R6ZIIAARPLy.jpg

On the scene where he had to take off his clothes, he said, “the atmosphere was friendly and unique,” adding, “there are a group of men naked in that scene. We were not used to that so we couldn’t even look at each other when we were not shooting. The female actors were also naked so we couldn’t really look anywhere, out of courtesy.”
On the original comics’ huge fan base and his approach to the character, T.O.P said, “there are a lot of mania fans who like the original manhwa by Heo Young Man. I approached Daegil as someone who was a spokesperson for the character, instead of claiming the character as my own.”
“Tazza 2″ is a follow-up movie to “Tazza: High Rollers” released in 2007. It will open in theaters September 3.
http://www.soompi.com/2014/08/25/t-o-p-talks-about-acting-and-revealing-skin-in-tazza-2/
-----Shin Se Kyung Talks about Revealing Skin on Movie “Tazza 2″
Actress Shin Se Kyung expressed that she felt no pressure whatsoever in revealing skin for the new movie “Tazza: Hand of God” (also known as “Tazza 2“).
Bv7jGUICQAEa4hS.png

Co-actor T.O.P also talked about skin revealing for the said movie as well and when it was Shin Se Kyung’s turn to answer the question about the nudity scenes, she gave a straightforward reply: “I did it without feeling burdened. I prepared a lot. What I remembered from filming that scene was that I was hungry at the time and my stomach made a loud noise. I wanted to show a whole new image of myself that I got too greedy in preparing (for the scene).”
Meanwhile, “Tazza 2″ is a follow-up movie to “Tazza: High Rollers“ which was released back in 2007. The movie will be premiering this coming September 3.
http://www.soompi.com/2014/08/25/shin-se-kyung-talks-about-revealing-skin-on-movie-tazza-2/

Guest adikkeluangman

Shin Se Kyung praises 'Tazza 2' co-star T.O.P
During a recent interview at a cafe in Seoul on August 26, Shin Se Kyung talked about her 'Tazza 2' co-star, T.O.P, showing how impressed she'd been with him during the production.
She said, "I felt that there was a great deal to learn from T.O.P.  He tries extremely hard and was very meticulous.  Seeing how diligent he was made me do some self-reflection. In the case of [my character] Mi Na, her relationship with [T.O.P's character] Dae Gil is really important.  That's why my chemistry with T.O.P was important.  During filming, I was very grateful and satisfied."
She even talked about their kiss scene in the movie.  "Even while filming, it was really funny," she said, considering it a charm of Mi Na to be able to indifferently ask, "Shall we kiss?" during a discussion.
The movie will be out September 3!
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/08/shin-se-kyung-praises-tazza-2-co-star-top
-----Shin Se Kyung is sophisticated and sexy for 'ELLE'
Actress Shin Se Kyung proved to be a sexy icon once again in her photoshoot with 'ELLE' magazine for its September issue.  Wearing tight black outfits with low-cut backs that show off her flawless figure, Shin Se Kyung exudes a classy and sophisticated vibe.
Bv8XJ9WCYAAfFGB.jpg

In the interview portion, she talked about her upcoming movie, 'Tazza 2'.  She revealed it was her first time playing the traditional Korean card game, 'hwatu', saying, "It was so fun to the point I did not know why I never played before. I think I play it well."
She even talked about what she's been doing these days, such as viewing artwork and traveling by taking the subway. She revealed her method for remaining unrecognized by people around her: "If someone appears on the right, I pretend to scratch my head with my right hand."
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/08/shin-se-kyung-is-sophisticated-and-sexy-for-elle
-----Shin Se Kyung Discusses Her Love of Reading in Elle Magazine Interview
Fashion magazine Elle has released a pictorial and interview of Shin Se Kyung for its September issue. Shin Se Kyung played the character of Heo Mi Na, who is full of confidence and possesses sexy charms, in the movie “Tazza – God’s Hand,” her first movie in two years.
Bv9YbT-CEAAxkIr.jpg

Shin Se Kyung revealed that during the filming of “Tazza – God’s Hand,” it was the first time she came across the card game hwatu. Shin Se Kyung said, “It was so fun to the point that I asked myself why I didn’t know about the game before. I feel like I’m playing well.” She laughed in a shy manner, saying that she discovered the desire to win while playing “Go Stop,” a desire she didn’t use to have.
After debuting in 2004 through the film “My Little Bride,” Shin Se Kyung has become a 25-year-old actress who has a firm and deep inner side to herself. Shin Se Kyung’s long habit of reading seems to be a big “nutrient” in her sensibility and acting ability. Shin Se Kyung reads two books a month on average, and she recently became impressed by “Summer’s Cure All,” an essay written by writer Kim Hwa Young. Outside of reading, Shin Se Kyung enjoys viewing paintings, and recently she has been taking the subway, revealing her easy-going daily life. Shin Se Kyung revealed her secret to not be noticed by people by revealing, “If someone appears to my right, I’ll bring my right hand up and pretend to scratch my head.”
In 10 years, Shin Se Kyung wants to look back at the present time and feel like it was happy, and when asked if she would be happier in ten years, Shin Se Kyung responded, “I may realize that I was happier than I thought, but the things I have and things I’m accomplishing that contribute to my happiness will be dulled.”
Despite saying that she is still awkward doing photos, Shin Se Kyung perfectly pulled off this charming concept like a professional and answered questions in the interview earnestly and cheerfully. Shin Se Kyung adds to the depth of her growth through endless consideration. You can see her beautiful pictorial and interesting interview in full in Elle’s September issue.
http://www.soompi.com/2014/08/26/shin-se-kyung-discusses-her-love-of-reading-in-elle-magazine-interview/

Guest adikkeluangman

[Photo] Choi Seung Hyun attends media premiere event for 'Tazza 2'
20140825170732_53faeec449600_1.jpg

On August 25th, Choi Seung Hyun attended media premiere event for movie 'Tazza 2,' which was held at Lotte Cinema Konkuk University branch.
During the premiere, Choi Seung Hyun, Shin Se Kyung, Kwak Do Won, Lee Ha Nee, Yoo Hae Jin, and director Kang Hyung Chul gave a brief introduction about the movie, and their roles.
Meanwhile, 'Tazza 2' will be officially released on September 3rd.
http://en.starnnews.com/news/index.html?no=322912

Guest adikkeluangman

Relationship chart for Daegil Team.10583958_685082484899036_284871098240519

Selfie by the actor before press conference last July. 
Selfie by T.O.P brb crying...10330379_685082904898994_185678964503020

Oh Jung Se10537861_685082898232328_74994043967376710557199_685082878232330_89302048643066010383542_685082871565664_603750820365682

-----Big Bang’s T.O.P Reveals that Honey Lee Almost Became a Member of 2NE1
Big Bang’s T.O.P and Honey Lee revealed their deep connection.
During August 27’s broadcast of SBS’s One Night of TV Entertainment, Honey Lee shared her thoughts on acting out a romance with T.O.P in the movie Tazza 2.
Honey Lee said, “It was good. Seung Hyun (T.O.P) remembers me as a high school student. He became sexy as he grew up. Now we face each other as an actor and an actress.”
74635002.jpg

About their connection, T.O.P shared, “Actually Honey nuna was a trainee at YG. She almost became a member of 2NE1. I wondered why she wanted to do music with the looks she had, but then she became Miss Korea.”
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/74635/bigbang-top-talks-about-honeylee-as-yg-trainee

Guest adikkeluangman

Shin Se Kyung gives her own take on filming the nothing-but-underwear scenes for 'Tazza 2'
Shin Se Kyung gave her own take on filming a scene for 'Tazza 2' in which the actors played a card game while wearing nothing but their underwear, which T.O.P talked about yesterday.
During an interview with OSEN at a cafe in Samcheong-dong on August 26, she said, "I was shy and tried to cover myself up only at the beginning of filming. Later on, after a few days passed, it was okay. At first, when the director said 'cut,' I covered myself with a blanket or something, but later on, I found monitoring myself more important, so I would run out to the camera first to see how it came out. I even got used to that immediately."
The actress was also asked if she was satisfied with how her body appeared onscreen. She said, "I can't say it myself. I did my best," making people laugh. 
The movie will be out on September 3!
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/08/shin-se-kyung-gives-her-own-take-on-filming-the-nothing-but-underwear-scenes-for-tazza-2

Guest adikkeluangman

BIGBANG’s T.O.P: “Honey Lee Almost Debuted as a Member of 2NE1”
Actress Honey Lee and BIGBANG member T.O.P have been speaking about their past as YG Entertainment trainees, as the stars continue to promote their upcoming movie, “Tazza 2.”
TOP_Honey-Lee.jpg

Speaking on an SBS’ “Night of TV Entertainment,” on August 27, T.O.P revealed that Honey Lee was actually in line to debut as a member of girl group 2NE1 before she broke through as a star in her own right. He explained, “Honey Lee was a YG Entertainment trainee, like me. For a while, it looked like she was going to debut with 2NE1. I remember thinking, ‘Why does she want to get into the world of music if she looks as beautiful as she does?’ The next thing I knew, she had become Miss Korea!”
Honey Lee also spoke about her thoughts on T.O.P, and said that she was happy to act with the BIGBANG star. She explained, “I still remember him when he was a high school student. He has grown into a sexy guy. I was glad to have the chance to act with him together on this project.”
http://www.soompi.com/2014/08/27/bigbangs-t-o-p-honey-lee-almost-debuted-as-a-member-of-2ne1/
-----T.O.P Behind the Scenes of “Tazza 2″ Filming, Says It was a Memorable Experience
BwLaVuzIMAEJLWv.png

More pictures from behind the scenes of the filming of “Tazza 2” were revealed.
T.O.P of BIGBANG, who plays the lead character in the film, can be seen smiling and enjoying shooting along with his cast members in the newly released photos.
On filming the movie, he has said, “There wasn’t a shooting without some sort of an episode. We had over a 100 shoots and I have so many great memories. I learned a lot from the other actors as well.”
“Tazza 2,” which is the sequel to the 2006 blockbuster hit, is set to open in theaters on September 3. Along with T.O.P, it stars Shin Se Kyung, Kim Yoon Seok, Honey Lee, and Yoo Hae Jin.
Check out the behind the scenes photos below!
tazza-2-bts.jpg
http://www.soompi.com/2014/08/28/t-o-p-behind-the-scenes-of-tazza-2-filming-says-it-was-a-memorable-experience/
-----Choi Seung Hyun talks about Lee Ha Nee's personality
20140828071756_53fe5910c27ae_1.jpg

Choi Seung Hyun talked about Lee Ha Nee's personality.
On August 27th, Choi Seung Hyun(BigBang's TOP), Shin Se Kyung, Kwak Do Won, Yoo Hae Jin, and Lee Ha Nee appeared on channel SBS' 'Night of TV Entertainment' for an interview.
During the interview, Shin Se Kyung asked Choi Seung Hyun how it was to shoot romance scenes with two actresses," and Choi Seung Hyun said, "It was a huge honor. I think I was not good enough for two of you. You two are very different actresses."
Lee Ha Nee asked him to explain how different they are, and Choi Seung Hyun said, "Se Kyung was much more mature than I thought."
He added, "In case of Ha Nee, she just felt like an auntie."
Meanwhile, Choi Seung Hyun drew attention by telling that Lee Ha Nee used to be trainee of YG Entertainment many years ago.
http://en.starnnews.com/news/index.html?no=323504

Guest adikkeluangman

New steal cuts of Shin Se Kyung, Lee Ha Nee, Go Soo Hee & Park Hyo Joo from 'Tazza 2' unleashed
20140828125109_53fea72d47034_1.jpg

New steal cuts of Shin Se Kyung, Lee Ha Nee, Go Soo Hee, and Park Hyo Joo from 'Tazza 2' were unleashed.
On August 28th, the production team of movie 'Tazza 2' released new steal cuts of Shin Se Kyung, Lee Ha Nee, Go Soo Hee, and Park Hyo Joo.
Shin Se Kyung played in the movie as a young lady named Huh Mi Na, who never loses her energy even while going through all sorts of troubles.
Lee Ha Nee played in the movie as 'Madam Woo,' who has the most unpredictable personality ever, and she is going to capture many fans' hearts with irresistible charms once again.
Go Soo Hee played in the movie as 'Madam Song,' who would to anything for her victory in gambles, while Park Hyo Joo played in the movie as 'Little Madam,' who lends money to those who lost their money because of Go Soo Hee, and a great number of movie fans are showing huge anticipation for the film.
http://en.starnnews.com/news/index.html?no=323589

Guest adikkeluangman

[interview] Shin Se Kyung Spills on Kiss Scene with Big Bang’s T.O.P in ‘Tazza 2’
Shin Se Kyug spilled acting opposite Big Bang’s T.O.P.
During an interview with Newsen on August 26 in a café in Samcheong-dong, Shin Se Kyung was asked about having acted as a couple with Big Bang′s T.O.P. 
The actress started, “First of all, there were many things to learn from him.”
Shin Se Kyung said, “Watching him at the filming site, I could tell that he works really hard and is really detailed. I was surprised because you could just see how hard he was working. He was professional to the point of making me look back at myself.”
74491002.jpg

She continued, “So it was interesting to watch process of T.O.P perfecting his character and made me anticipate the final outcome. In the case of my character ‘Mina,’ her relationship with ‘Dae Gil’ (T.O.P) is very important. It takes about 80% of her character. So it was important for me to have good teamwork with oppa (T.O.P) and I felt satisfied and thankful during filming.”
When asked if she felt pressured about the fans’ responses toward her kiss scene with a member of the idol group Big Bang, Shin Se Kyung answered, “Oh no, why did I do it?? I didn′t think about that at all. I guess that′s true...I probably won′t be able to sleep tonight,” before adding, "[The kiss scene] was all business. I think fans will understand by seeing me as the character in the movie."
Tazza 2 will premiere on September 3.
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/74491/interview-shinsekyung-talks-about-acting-with-big-bang-top

-----Honey Lee reveals boyfriend Yoon Kye Sang's response to her love scenes with T.O.P
TOP-honey-lee--yoon-kye-sang-_1409340670

On August 29, Honey Lee met up with members of the media at a cafe in Seoul for an interview and talked about her boyfriend, Yoon Kye Sang, and his reaction to her love scenes with T.O.P for movie, 'Tazza 2.'
She revealed, "He was not jealous at all.  I think being an actress means there are things you need to forego.  The human nature of men is to dislike anyone looking at their women, so it could be difficult enduring the fact that everyone is watching through the screen.  The job of being an actress means everyone is your lover, which can be painful, but that makes it beautiful, too.
Personally, I put a lot of things aside.  When actors date one another, there are things you need to make allowances for.  If you start bothering each other about such matters, there is no end.  Whatever work we're doing, we are understanding of each other in such a manner."
The movie will be out in theaters on September 3!
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/08/honey-lee-reveals-boyfriend-yoon-kye-sangs-response-to-her-love-scenes-with-top

Guest LadyAra

class="tit_detail"’Lee Honey’ “Love scene with ‘T.O.P’, my boyfriend was not jealous”

2014082912152067560_1

Lee Honey’ performed a deep love scene with ‘Choi Seung-Hyun’ (‘T.O.P’) from ‘Big Bang’ in [Tazza: The High Rollers 2]. Did not her boyfriend, ‘Yoon Kye-Sang’ get jealous?

In the morning of the 29th, ‘Lee Honey’ honestly answered the producer team’s question about love scene at the interview which was set at a cafe in Palpan Dong, Seoul.

‘Lee Honey’ performed as a flower of the gambling, ‘Mistress Woo’, in [Tazza: The High Rollers 2]. In the beginning of the movie, she shows a deep kiss scene with ‘Dae-Gil’, played by ‘Choi Seung-Hyun’. How did her boyfriend, ‘Yoon Kye-Sang’, feel about that? To the question, she replied, “He did not get jealous at all.”

‘Lee Honey’ continued on saying, “To live as an actress, you have to let go of many things. It is man’s nature to dislike other men watching his girlfriend. So it must be hard for him to see other men watching me through the screen. Actress should be the heartthrob of millions of people. It is painful, yet that makes our love so beautiful.” [more]

Guest adikkeluangman

More T.O.P still pictures. So gorgeous human being.10505257_685371334870151_54771260560050010603920_685371328203485_511284406161643156015_685371371536814_770935950488394671978495_685371481536803_1499993098180940

-----Big Bang’s T.O.P Fails to Hide His Handsomeness Behind His Purple Sweater
Ready to take the movie world by storm again, Big Bang’s T.O.P revealed his good-looking self in a new pictorial for fashion magazine, Harper’s Bazaar.
68551808.jpg

Dressed in colors that pop out to the eye, T.O.P provided eye candy by pulling off every piece of clothing without a problem, while maintaining that fierceness in his eyes. 
On his upcoming new movie Tazza 2 with Harper’s Bazzar, T.O.P share how he decided to take on the movie’s role, the filming process, and what he learned as an actor this time around. 
49591781.jpg

The full interview and pictorial will be released in the September issue. 
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/74509/bigbang-top-poses-for-harpersbazaar
-----New steal cuts from 'Tazza 2' unleashed
20140829173401_54003af98cdff_1.jpg

New steal cuts from movie 'Tazza 2' were unleashed.
On August 29th, the production team of movie 'Tazza 2' released new steal cuts from shooting scenes.
The steal cuts show Kim Yoon Seok(played as 'Monk Fish'), Yoo Hae Jin(played as Go Gwang Ryeol), Choi Seung Hyun(played as Dae Gil), and Shin Se Kyung(played as Huh Mina) showing a fabulous teamwork during different shootings.
In the photos, Choi Seung Hyun and Shin Se Kyung are monitoring their own scene with director Kang Hyung Chul, and Choi Seung Hyun and Yoo Hae Jin working a great teamwork together.
Choi Seung Hyun, who played as Dae Gil, said, "We have at least one episode to tell for every shooting, and we made lots of great memories together. All of the seniors gave me lots of energy."
http://en.starnnews.com/news/index.html?no=323956

Guest adikkeluangman

T.O.P Wants to Keep Acting as Long as People Want Him To
201409011127778002_5403d9c58f5a6_99_2014

On September 1, BIGBANG’s T.O.P, who also goes by Choi Seung Hyun, revealed his plans for his acting career in an interview with OSEN.
He said, “If there are people who want me to act, I would like to continue doing so. I want to keep going if I can do it well. But, honestly, I don’t think acting is a job that I do while expecting to succeed. I only act as an advocate for the character that I am portraying.” He continued, “It’s the same for a singer but an actor is always the latter of two parties, the audience being the former. I want to continue acting until I am sure that the audience wants me. But I don’t want to continue unless I get that confidence. I think that is one of the reasons why I haven’t done that many projects yet.”
Meanwhile, T.O.P is the lead character for Tazza 2, which is set to be released this coming September 3.
http://www.soompi.com/2014/08/31/t-o-p-wants-to-keep-acting-as-long-as-people-want-him-to/

Guest adikkeluangman

BIGBANG’s T.O.P Says He Was Shocked by His Own Topless Scene in “Tazza 2”
tumblr_nb7e58Upgv1qb2yato3_1280.jpg

BIGBANG member and actor T.O.P recently shared his thoughts on a revealing scene he filmed in the new movie “Tazza: The High Rollers 2.”
On September 1, T.O.P sat down with OSEN to take part in an interview. During the interview, he shared, “I morbidly hate exposing myself. It’s just embarrassing. The fans say that it’s shocking that I exposed myself, and even I was shocked too,” causing laughter.
T.O.P continued to explain, “The director knew that I feel pressured by exposure scenes so he repeatedly asked me from the very beginning. [The director] said that [my character] can’t have a muscular body—that our movie isn’t an action movie, and if you watch the cartoon, Dae Gil [T.O.P’s character] is small. That’s why I didn’t work out my shoulders and arms. I tried to become small and skinny. When I was filming a topless scene, I was so embarrassed that I screamed. It was so humiliating.”
Meanwhile, “Tazza: The High Rollers 2” will be premiering this coming September 3, so don’t miss out on a chance to see a topless T.O.P!
http://www.soompi.com/2014/09/01/bigbangs-t-o-p-says-he-was-shocked-by-his-own-topless-scene-in-tazza-2/

Guest adikkeluangman

'Tazza 2' tops box office on opening day
BwpJLXtIcAAWNBD.png

'Tazza 2' proved to be an instant blockbuster hit by topping the box office on its opening day!  T.O.P, Shin Se Kyung, and Honey Lee's long-awaited movie on gambling and sequel to the highly acclaimed 'Tazza' finally premiered on September 3 and successfully raked in 201,044 viewers.
In second place, American film 'Lucy,' starring Scarlett Johansson and Choi Min Shik, brought in 143,235 viewers.  Song Hye Kyo and Kang Dong Won's sweet movie 'My Brilliant Life' came in third with 101,041 spectators.
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/09/tazza-2-tops-box-office-on-opening-day

-----T.O.P's exclusive shirtless photos from "Tazza 2" leak online
BwpgpGcCIAEZips.jpg

VIPs, the moment you’ve been waiting for is finally here! Big Bang’s T.O.P has finally gone topless and only took his film “Tazza 2” to make him do it. 
Gone are the days that we see T.O.P in his full sleeves and long coats because he has finally revealed what he has hidden underneath. If you’ve been following Big Bang from the start you may have noticed that amongst all the members, it was only T.O.P who remained conservative on baring his torso. We have all seen Daesung, Taeyang, Seungri and G-Dragon in all of their ripped glory, but in all those eight years of promotions, a rare sighting from T.O.P’s precious torso was never reported. 
Rumours has it, T.O.P was called out for his tummy when they were still promoting “La La La,” hence the reason why he has kept it hidden all these years. They may be unconfirmed but those are the whispers across various online community forums. 
tumblr_inline_nbcophIGCn1qaqdgw.jpg
As the film contains scenes with nudity, T.O.P admitted in a recent press conference that baring his body was something that he was always self-conscious about.  So, it only makes sense that to most of his fans, seeing him without his full shirt, is something to talk about, especially when his film “Tazza 2” makes its first run in theatres today. 
“Tazza 2” is the sequel to the hit 2006 film, “Tazza: The High Rollers.” T.O.P plays the role of Ham Daegil in the film as it depicts the gambling underworld of Seoul, South Korea. The film opened in South Korea on September 3rd and has already landed first in the box office. 
Dear VIPs, are you loving what you’re seeing right now? Check out these screen grabs that have been circulating online
tumblr_inline_nbcon9f3KO1qaqdgw.jpg
http://blog.koreaboo.com/post/96577187353/t-o-ps-exclusive-shirtless-photos-from-tazza-2-leak
-----Casting behind video of Choi Seung Hyun for movie 'Tazza 2' released
20140902113938_54052dea4d2a5_1.jpg

Casting behind video of Choi Seung Hyun for movie 'Tazza 2' was revealed.
On September 2nd, the production team of movie 'Tazza 2' released casting behind video of Choi Seung Hyun(BigBang's TOP).
Choi Seung Hyun played in the movie as a guy named Dae Gil, who is a nephew of Gony from 'Tazza 1.' Dae Gil becomes a high roller after starting gambling without any fear, and he gets to go through risky gamble that might take his life away.
The video shows Kim Yoon Seok(played as Monk Fish), Kwak Do Won(played as Jang Dong Shik), and other actors expressing a great love for Choi Seung Hyun.
Kim Yoon Seok said, "Choi Seung Hyun was Dae Gil himself. I was very impressed by his efforts, and bright energy."
Kwak Do Won also said, "He showed a work that I would never have done when I was at his age."
Director Kang Hyung Chul said, "He is more than just an actor. He was almost an artist. I am very looking forward to his future."
Choi Seung Hyun said, "I felt very pressured, but I was very interested for the movie as well. I believe that this movie will show another side of me."
http://en.starnnews.com/news/index.html?no=324502

Guest adikkeluangman

T.O.P reveals what he would do if he received an offer to be a judge on 'Show Me The Money 3'
tumblr_nbcwixp9Xb1qb2yato5_1280.jpg

T.O.P met up with the press at an interview in Palpan-dong where he expressed his affections for rapping survival program, Mnet's 'Show Me the Money 3.'
He said, "Even when I'm busy, I make sure to watch 'Show Me the Money 3.'  It's so fun." Regarding the fact that YG Entertainment trainee Bobby was on the show, T.O.P showed his confidence that Bobby would win, not because Bobby was a part of the YG family but because he was really talented.  
Despite his liking for the show, T.O.P revealed that he would turn down an offer to be a judge on the show, saying, "As I am a rapper, I could be a judge.  However, when I think about dropping somebody and passing somebody else when I was younger, it hurts my heart, so I don't think I'd be able to do it."
He also confirmed his previously made promise about kissing fifty female spectators of 'Tazza 2' on the forehead if the movie surpassed 5 million viewers.  T.O.P said, "If we passed 5 million viewers, I would be so happy that I'd fulfill such a promise with ease."
Meanwhile, 'Tazza 2' topped the box office on opening day, so maybe some lucky fans should get their foreheads ready for a smooch from T.O.P!
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/09/top-reveals-what-he-would-do-if-he-received-an-offer-to-be-a-judge-on-show-me-the-money-3
-----T.O.P Reflects Back on His Experience as Actor Choi Seung Hyun in Interview
NISI20140901_0010078480_web.jpg

It was a different T.O.P than the one we were all used to. BIGBANG’s T.O.P, who uses his real name Choi Seung Hyun as an actor, portrayed an entirely different character from the ones he had previously taken on. Instead of the dark, lonely, and sad characters from before, he could be seen portraying a guy who can send out huge hearts to a beautiful woman he sees, or grin nonchalantly as older women coo at him, or even yell “Open! Open!” as money keeps flowing in on a gambling match. His character in the new film, “Tazza 2,” is one that no one has seen him attempt before.
He even got to “love” for the first time. In “Commitment,” he got to experience special feelings for a girl that had the same name as his younger sister. But since it was a story about a North Korean spy trying to save his younger sister, a deeper romantic plot didn’t happen. Of course, “Tazza 2” isn’t a romance movie, either. But romance definitely exists. There is his first love Heo Min Ah (portrayed by Shin Se Kyung) and there is also his past love interest Madam Woo (portrayed by Honey Lee).
As this was his first attempt at this kind of character, it was definitely a challenge for T.O.P. And when faced with this challenge there would have also been a lot of fear—fear of the results, whether he would be criticized for his acting, etc., etc. T.O.P actually revealed that he was very hesitant when deciding whether or not to take the role. But what made him make his final decision was his trust in the director, Kang Hyung Chul, who had confidence in the film, as well as the empathy he felt as he read the scenario.
T.O.P revealed in a recent interview with OSEN, “The first worry I had when I received the scenario was the fact that ‘Tazza’ is a classic cartoon that has a large fan base. There are especially many fans in the older generations as opposed to the younger generations, so I was quite hesitant when trying to decide whether or not to take the role. And I knew that as soon as I decided to do it there would be a high risk. If there was a certain level of gain in the case that I did well and the film was successful, I knew that there would be a higher risk if the movie was not successful. I had a lot of worries but in the end I think that was what stimulated me even more. I think the director also wanted to venture into that risk as well. So the director and I had a lot of conversations as we proceeded with filming. Sometimes the director would say to me, ‘Just trust me,’ and to be honest, that gave me a lot of strength.”
He continued, “As I read the scenario I identified a lot with the character, and I thought other men would be able to do the same. The character tends to think lightly of his dreams and continues forward with the ambitions of youth. This can sometimes be reckless but I think it’s something that everyone can identify with. That is the connecting factor with the character.”
He continued, “If I took the pressure too seriously I probably wouldn’t have been able to decide on taking on the role even after months of contemplation. Instead of being pressured I tried to imagine how I would portray Ham Dae Gil if I were living in his time. I tried to act as his advocate, thinking about how he would express himself or how he would think. So instead of being pressured I think I was more impassive. I wanted to not be so greedy and just make a character with my own individual uniqueness.”
Due to his efforts, T.O.P was able to grow and mature both as a person and an actor. Rather than the monetary success of the film, he wanted to put the significance on his attempt at the challenge. He reflected back on his experience, “It could have been a reckless attempt in the view of others as well as myself when I look back objectively at the experience. But no matter the results, I think I gain confidence in the fact that I did it with a youthful ambition. Normally, there’s always a fear of failure before starting anything, but I didn’t have that kind of fear. I think the reckless challenge itself will serve as a pleasant memory in the future.”
Did you guys see any of his movies? What did you think?
http://www.soompi.com/2014/09/04/t-o-p-reflects-back-on-his-experience-as-actor-choi-seung-hyun-in-interview/

-----Distribution rights to Tazza 2 sold to the United States, Canada, Japan, Hong Kong and more
Already topping box office sales in South Korea, “Tazza 2” is confirmed to have sold its rights to at least six countries. 
Bwt1HubCAAEFRUj.jpg

Gathering at least 201,044 audiences on its opening day alone, “Tazza 2” continues to maintain its strong momentum and has sold its rights to be released in the United States, Canada, Japan, Hong Kong, Taiwan and Vietnam.  They are also planning to hold special screenings in the United States starting in Los Angeles, California on September 19th. 
The production also plans to meet directly with local audiences and is set to visit Hong Kong for the screening. 
Meanwhile, distributors from Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia and other Asian countries have also expressed their interest in the film. 
“Tazza 2,” also known as “Tazza: The Hidden Card” is the prequel to the hit 2006 film, “Tazza: The High Rollers.” The film depicts the South Korea’s gambling underworld and stars Big Bang’s T.O.P and Shin Sekyung. 
The film further created hype due to its hints of nudity, specifically T.O.P’s topless scenes. 
Are you catching “Tazza 2” when it comes to your country? 
http://blog.koreaboo.com/post/96642740848/distribution-rights-to-tazza-2-sold-to-the-united

Archived