Guest adikkeluangman

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Nominees for 51st Grand Bell Awards Announced
The nominees for the upcoming 51st Grand Bell Awards were announced. The ceremony will take place at KBS Hall on November 21.
grand-bell-nominees.jpg

The Grand Bell Awards celebrate is an award ceremony held every year that is presented by The Motion Pictures Association of Korea, to celebrate the year’s finest films. It is also the country’s oldest film awards.
“The Attorney” and “Roaring Currents” led this year’s nomination race, with “The Attorney” earning 11 nominations and “Roaring Currents” with 10.
Below are the list of nominees for the main awards of this year’s Grand Bell Awards.
Best Film:“A Hard Day”“Roaring Currents”“The Attorney”“Hope““Whistle Blower“
Best Director:Kang Hyung Chul (“Tazza – Hand of God“)
Kim Sung Hoon (“A Hard Day”)Kim Han Min (“Roaring Currents”)Lee Joon Ik (“Hope”)Lim Soon Rye (“Whistle Blower”)
Best Actor:Kang Dong Won (“Kundo: Age of the Rampant“)Park Hae Il (“Whistle Blower”)Song Kang Ho (“The Attorney”)Jung Woo Sung (“The Divine Move“)Choi Min Sik (“Roaring Currents”)
Best Actress:Son Ye Jin (“The Pirates“)
Shim Eun Kyung (“Miss Granny“)Um Ji Won (“Hope”)Jun Do Yeon (“Way Back Home“)Chun Woo Hee (“Han Gongju“)
Best Supporting Actor:Kwak Do Won (“The Attorney”)
Kim In Kwon (“The Divine Move”)Yoo Hae Jin (“The Pirates”)Lee Kyung Young (“Whistle Blower”)Jo Jin Woong (“A Hard Day”)
Best Supporting Actress:Kim Young Ae (“The Attorney”)
Ra Mi Ran (“Hope”)Yoon Ji Hye (“Kundo: Age of the Rampant”)Jo Yeo Jung (“Obsessed“)Han Ye Ri (“Seafog“)
Best New Actor:Park Yoo Chun (“Seafog”)
Ahn Jae Hong (“The King of Jokgu“)Yeo Jin Goo (“Hwayi“)Im Si Wan (“The Attorney”)Choi Jin Hyuk (“The Divine Move”)
Best New Actress:Kim Sae Ron (“A Girl at My Door“)
Kim Hyang Gi (“Elegant Lies“)Lee Som (“Scarlet Innocence“)Honey Lee (“Tazza – Hand of God“)Lim Ji Yeon (“Obsessed”)
Best New Director:Shim Sung Bo (“Seafog”)
Yang Woo Suk (“The Attorney”)Lee Do Yoon (“Good Friends“)Lee Soo Jin (“Han Gongju”)Jung Joo Ri (“Girl at My Door”)
http://www.soompi.com/2014/11/11/nominees-for-51st-grand-bell-awards-announced/

• 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Although this movie not winning anything on last night but Honey Lee won the popularity award. Congrats to her.
Grace the red carpetB3CCZ_pIYAETvtX.jpg
Acceptance speech. She win the award together with Kim Woo Bin and Im SiwanB29nz-nCMAArol2.jpg

Guest adikkeluangman

“Tazza 2″ featuring Big Bang’s T.O.P to premiere in Japan
The sequel to Tazza, titled Tazza 2: The Hidden Card, is an action-packed movie featuring Hallyu star and Big Bang member T.O.P as well as the popular actress Shin Se-Kyung.Taking place in the mysterious and dangerous world of gambling, T.O.P’s character Ham Dae-gil is a natural at gambling and quickly gets into the business. While in the industry, he is reunited with his first, true love Heo Mi-Na (Shin Se-Kyung).
B3FDS30CQAAB-L0.jpg

When a dealing goes wrong, Ham Dae-gil is convicted and runs away to escape from trouble. Tagging along with him on his escape is Mi-na, determined to help him and prove his innocence. But Ham Dae-gil is also concocting revenge on his accusers for the conspiracy plotted against him.
The movie debuted in Korea on September 3 during the Chuseok holidays. Many critics have praised T.O.P on his acting skills.
Tazza 2 is set to premiere in Japan on January 23, 2015.
Check out the Japanese version of the Tazza 2 movie trailer below!

http://www.koreaboo.com/kmovie/tazza-2-featuring-big-bangs-t-o-p-premiere-japan/
-----Kim Woo Bin, Lim Si Wan & Lee Ha Nee garner 'Hana Finance Star Award' during 'The 51st Grand Bell Awards'
20141121212008_546f2df80ec2a_1.jpg

Kim Woo Bin, Lee Ha Nee, and Lim Si Wan garnered 'Hana Finance Star Award' during 'The 51st Grand Bell Awards.'
On November 21st, 'The 51st Grand Bell Awards' was held at KBS Hall, located in Yeouido, Seoul.
During the awards, Kim Woo Bin, Lee Ha Nee, and Lim Si Wan garnered 'Hana Finance Star Award' in recognition of the amazing performance that they each showed in movies 'Friends 2,' 'Tazza 2,' and 'The Attorney.'
Kim Woo Bin said, "I believe that this honor is a huge gift from my fans, and I will take this as an encouragement. Thank you."
Lim Si Wan said, "I actually came here in the middle of my new drama shooting, and I need to head back as soon as this event gets done. I am very glad that I received something to brag about when I get back. I would like to express special thanks to Song Kang Ho, Kim Young Ae, Kwak Do Won, and Yang Woo Seok."
Lee Ha Nee, who is the only actress who received the award, said, "I would like to express sincere thanks to all of the actors and staffs who participated in 'Tazza 2,' and I would like to express thanks to my fans as well."
Meanwhile, The Grand Bell Awards is an awards ceremony presented annually by The Motion Pictures Association of Korea for excellence in film in South Korea.
http://en.starnnews.com/news/index.html?no=341372

• 4 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Shin Se Kyung won the Popular Star Award for the 35th Blue Dragon Awards last night.
Red Carpet - Shin Se Kyung and Honey LeeB5G3am4IcAA0PHI.jpgB5DJeEYCQAAslLm.jpg

Acceptance speech. She win the award together with Song Seung Heon, Kim Woo Bin and Im Siwan.B5DkWcKCQAAdHap.jpg

This movie also been nominated in these categories:- Best Supporting Actress : Lee Honey- Best Film Editing : Kim Na-Young- Best Music : Kim Joon-Seok

Guest adikkeluangman

Shin Se Kyung Wanted to Join “Tazza 2″ Despite Her Agency’s Disapproval
Actress Shin Se Kyung recently had a photo shoot and interview with Allure magazine, posing as a snowy winter goddess and sharing her thoughts on her recent movie “Tazza 2.”
Shin Se Kyung revealed that her agency did not want her to be in “Tazza 2” but she insisted on taking on the project. As the role called for some nudity and cursing, her agency was against her joining the production, but after reading the script, she really wanted to do it. She said, “From the director, co-stars, and fun script, I thought ‘Tazza 2’ would be a very good production. But my agency thought there were some aspects of the film that would not be good for me as a female actor. As I have been with the agency since childhood, there are times when they seem like a parent.”
B5WMf1xCMAATKcG.jpg

She also shared some personal stories in the interview. “I’m someone who gains energy by being around others. Because of this, when I’m not filming a movie or drama, it’s hard for me. If I don’t make plans such as travelling, my mood goes down with a free schedule.
The photos accompanying her interview show Shin Se Kyung in Japan with a background of pristine snow. The wintery white background and clothing creates a perfect winter mood.
Shin-Se-Kyung2.jpg

Shin-Se-Kyung3.jpgShin-Se-Kyung4.jpg

http://www.soompi.com/2014/12/20/shin-se-kyung-wanted-to-join-tazza-2-despite-her-agencys-disapproval/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest kyung-jin

15 Must-see K-dramas starring the Kings of K-pop

by CoCo Kdrama on Tue, Apr 14, 2015

Soul, swagger, and stunning acting abilities, these male K-pop idols-turned-actors have it all. To celebrate their success, DramaFever has partnered with Spotify to curate a special K-pop Idols: Males Edition playlist dedicated to them! Get your fix of the Kings of K-Pop by tuning in while you work and play, and see more of your favorites as leading men in these 15 K-dramas. 

9. Tazza 2, starring T.O.P of BIGBANG

tazza-poster-1.jpg

A poker prodigy falls from grace and flees for his life when his enemies make him the scapegoat for a deal gone wrong. Will he be able to play the ultimate game of revenge or are the cards totally stacked against him?

Source: http://www.dramafever.com/news/15-k-drama-starring-the-kings-of-k-pop/

Guest adikkeluangman

[iNFO - ENG] Tazza: The Hidden Card (DVD) (Korean Ver.) http://www.yesasia.com/global/tazza-the-hidden-card-dvd-2-disc-korea-version/1038256144-0-0-0-en/info.htmlB88ZzPFIMAEN690.jpgB88Zz54IgAAxvAy.jpg

B88Z0isIMAAeJBs.jpg

via TOPs_Fools

• 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

The nominations are out for the 51st Baeksang Art Awards, with the ceremony scheduled for May 26th.
This movie got nominations in a category as follow. All the best.
Best New Actress > Honey Lee – Tazza: The Hidden Card
http://koalasplayground.com/2015/04/26/nominations-are-out-for-the-51st-baeksang-art-awards/

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Yoo Hae Jin Has Unlikely Friendship With BIGBANG’s T.O.P and Meets Regularly

Yoo Hae Jin revealed his unlikely friendship with BIGBANG’s T.O.P.

During an interview with News 1 Sports on June 15, Yoo Hae Jin said, “I heard some of the younger actors are afraid of me. I have no idea why.”

“I hope they will be able to approach me with ease. Some of the youngsters have such difficulty with my presence and immediately discard their cigarettes when I pass by. At times, it even makes me embarrassed,” he added. “Sometimes I try to avoid them because I know how uncomfortable they are with me.”

1403271_article_99_20150616181204.jpg?ty

“Still, I have some youngsters who are close with me. I’m really close with T.O.P after we starred in ‘Tazza: The Hidden Card’ together. I think we see each other at least once a month,” he explains. “We also text each other a lot.”

Yoo Hae Jin also explained his simplistic acting in “The Classified File.”

“If my acting gets flamboyant, this movie would have been all over the place. If Detective Gong (Kim Yoon Suk) is active and energetic, it’s only right for Kim Joong San to be a little quieter to keep the film balanced,” he said. “The movie will lose its genuineness if I try to add on to the spectacle with other vibrant actors.”

He emphasized looking at the big picture, saying, “I can’t be selfish. This isn’t a film only for me. I have to keep the entire movie in mind. That is why the amount of my footage isn’t important.”

Meanwhile, “The Classified File” is a mystery suspense movie that recreates the case of a kidnapped child in 1978. It will be opening in theaters on June 18.

http://www.soompi.com/2015/06/16/yoo-hae-jin-has-unlikely-friendship-with-bigbangs-t-o-p-and-meets-regularly/

Guest adikkeluangman

T.O.P's film 'Tazza 2' ranks #1 on Oricon DVD chart!

It's amazing how Big Bang's T.O.P can top music charts and movie charts both in Korea and overseas! Is there anything he can't do?

On the first day of his DVD release, T.O.P's gambling film 'Tazza 2', also known as 'Tazza: The Hidden Card', debuted at #1 on Oricon's chart! The Japanese version of the DVD was released on June 17, and by the next day, the film topped the chart. 

CHxI5C9VAAAjZ41.jpg

Although sequels tend to be less popular than the original, that wasn't the case for 'Tazza'. The 2014 sequel starring T.O.P was a huge hit in Korea just like its predecessor, and now it's a huge hit in Japan too!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/06/tops-film-tazza-2-ranks-1-on-oricon-dvd-chart

Archived