[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

mi7chimes

[NEWS] Park Shin Hye Won Taiwanese Fans' Hearts at Dream of Angel Fanmeeting Tour

CMp3mpoVEAAr4MA.jpg

Park Shin Hye’s agency SALT Entertainment has unveiled photos from the actress’s fanmeeting in Taiwan on August 16The photos show Park Shin Hye smiling endlessly towards fans at the event.

CMp3dLnU8AAqkAO.jpg

CMp3e4mUYAAz7nl.jpg

CMp3edbUsAAvudV.jpg

CMp3fElUEAAT1sA.jpg

‘2015 Dream of Angel’ in Taiwan is a sequel to her 2-year consecutive fanmeeting tour to Taiwan, along with stops at various countries in Asia including Japan, China, Hong Kong, etc. The fanmeeting in Taiwan on the 16th was a 120-minute event filled with 6-song live performances, including ‘Love is As Snow’, ‘Dreaming a Dream’, ‘Memories are Sadder Than Love’, etc, and re-enacted scenes from her hit-drama SBS <Pinocchio> such as Inha’s hiccup scenes and convenience stores scene.

CMno1G9UcAAAFEF.jpg

CMno1MVUcAAgvfk.jpg

CMnp4TcUsAEA5PF.jpg

CMnpAVTVEAAqjeQ.jpg

CMnp4PhUsAAJ4Dq.jpg

CMnpJxBUEAAAjTf.jpg

During the Wishing Tree session in which Park Shin Hye read her fans’ wishes, she broke into an aegyo dance to fans’ wish requests, earning cheers from the audience and stealing their hearts. She also decorated a cake for fans. The procedure was broadcast through the gigantic screen inside the venue and fans were touched at her seriousness and effort input to decorating the cake.

Taiwanese fans made a video featuring fans from all over the world holding signs saying “We are always here for you”,

CMno6qYVEAAveGK.jpg

CMno6ugUwAASRKu.jpg

CMnp4D0VAAA9P8u.jpg

CMnpJszVEAIrj00.jpg

CMnpFEIUwAAkpIT.jpg

CMnpFAvU8AAlbV8.jpg

CMp3nJKVEAAkKVM.jpg

CMnpFHeUsAAtltS.jpg

CMnpHfFVEAAJ41D.jpg

CMno64lVEAAhIH4.jpg

CMno6kcUkAEEhWP.jpg

Park Shin Hye said “I have a feeling that my fans are not standing behind me, but instead they are standing right beside me. So even when I have sad moments, I can hold their hands and go through the challenges. I hope that from now on I can hold their hands, forever.”

CMp2-s6UkAAF9l-.jpg

The fanmeeting wrapped up with a high-five event with fans. Apart from her fanmeeting, Park Shin Hye also had media interviews during her stay in Taiwan with major media outlets such as Apple Daily, China Times, Yahoo, Yonhap, TTV and MTV.

She will continue her ‘2015 Dream of Angel’ tour in Shenzhen, China on August 29 and Chengdu, China on September 12. 

CMp3mOOUkAAFdqW.jpg

CMp3m5UUEAEKGao.jpg

Source: Naver News
Translated by: Park Shin Hye International Fanclub www.shinhye.org 

graphics-thank-you-772510.bmp

• Like 7

Guest daffodil82

‪#‎AGATHA‬ extended its contract with ‪#‎ParkShinHye‬150820_popup.jpguR9akBD.jpgHVC3DUz.jpg

Park Shin Hye, Agatha Paris FW pictorial public "eye-catching beauty goddess'

Park Shin Hye is ppomnaetda the fall appearance, goddess through pictorial jewelery. Paris Agatha (AGATHA PARIS) unveiled the jewelery pictorial of 'La Parisienne' concept were with Park Shin Hye. Park Shin Hye is a French expression to profound emotional eyes and delicate hand gestures, the girl had to complete a pictorial fully transformed into a non-sensual woman Park Shin Hye.

Park Shin Hye showed a pictorial in an elegant jewelry feminine styling to match the crystal point of 'constellation' collection of colored natural color in a white shirt. Is a collection of production take inspiration from the constellations of the night sky is red, purple, green, blue, white, including a formal look combined with crystals of various colors are attractive items are items used as a point of course is easy to look daily. Also it ppomnaetda Park Shin Hye is the hottest attraction and elegant wearing a black off the shoulder dress. Here in addition to the iconic Scottie neatly points to the pendant jewelery Agata Paris aroused the cute and lovely atmosphere.

Agatha Paris said, "Park Shin Hye is this jewelry and feminine through the pictorial colorfully expressed a great deal of satisfaction to the elegant look," he said "Agatha 15AW collection of new products in Paris are wearable, yet many new designs never seen in conventional Agatha jewelery, sometimes gracefully and Sometimes lovingly will be able to enjoy the star ring jewelry, "he said.

Meanwhile, Agatha Paris (AGATHA PARIS) 'Park Shin Hye has extended a contract with recent muse.

Photo / Agatha Paris
Nojunyoung

credit to Agatha Korea FB & MSI FB

2229479hinzf6ukxa.gif