[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

mi7chimes

Guest lameoser

IS SHE EVEN HUMAN? I'D SAY SHE IS AN ANGEL IN DISGUISE :x

http://i.minus.com/ib1dOuX0DcDKxX.gifhttp://i.minus.com/iyWfph10YCoRy.gif

http://i.minus.com/isqXIfBQKSSrX.gifhttp://i.minus.com/iluR0ADv5Dglc.gif

This just blew me away! 8-> 8-> But don't get me wrong, I'm straight okay?? :)) :))

Oh hi there @myhepyending! :-h Nah, I'm always here chinggu. Just on silent mode,but I never fail to visit this wonderful home. ^:)^
I miss Minshin so much ~X( ...and the Goddess right up there made me delurk.  He he he.
Keep sailing ladies! Minshin Fighting! :D

Guest lameoser

How beautiful and perfect it could have been if it was Baby Boy she was smiling at...

http://i.minus.com/it473C825cnTZ.gif

http://i.minus.com/isattEpi1NDrc.gifhttp://i.minus.com/ibcdfeAaTGDLKZ.gif

Hwaaaauuhhh! Ottoke? How much longer would it take for us to see them together again?? We need visuals too you know! ~X(
 Oh my poor shipper heart :(( :((

Guest minshin2046

Okay , I try to transalate the Hk interview but only the part that I think that have spark in ...hehe " 1 point that the interviewer ask ' if choose among 6 point which part that u think importance to u as a man . LMH choose long leg (tall) n humor . Me: maybe he knew PSH like tall guys.Haha . Another part the interviewer ask him about love n marriage . LMH answer, he think in love is a good way to make someone feel fulfill n have the positive way to keep working hard. Me : omg he enjoy been in love . About marriage , LMH think that marriage should be with someone that u comfortable with rest of your life (someone like best friend that u can talk everything) just flow like the sea eternity flow . Another good point the interviewer ask .... What kind of top chart that u wish u label number 1 in ? LMH answer he wish he will in the top chart that "the guy that u most wanted to get marriage with "!! Me: omg he really thinking of marriage soon... Interviewer ask LMH do u think u r someone that consider romantic person . . LMH answer , nope I not a romantic person ... I will like to tease girl that I like . Ps. Sorry if any mistake that I make in it . Hope yours guys enjoy it ...

Guest myhepyending

Thank you so much @lameoser‌

You are the best!

I miss them together too....ottoke??? But LMH new HK interview have many points to spazz...he really thinking about marriage now....perhaps we will hear the wedding bells soon?

Let's pray together minshinners~

[-O< [-O< [-O< [-O<

Guest TwinkleBear18

He likes to tease a girl that he like?? Wahhhhh spazzworthy, we all know that LMH loves to tease PSH.. :x :x :-/

To All MinShinners 

Beautiful Couple

Angelic Shin Hye10526108_724566344270657_825481911820382
credit: Facebook/PSH Arab Fans Club
Suave Min Ho
credit as tagged(Mosquito asking meekly... does he not look like a married man here? :x)

credit: andywong1986

Lee Min Ho @ Star Talk, Hong Kong TVB (July 6, 2014)

SW – Shermaine Wong (黃曉明) / LMH – Lee Min Ho

0:06

SW: Today we are very fortunate to welcome the Male God of Asia, Lee Min Ho, to our program.

0:17

LMH: (Greeting in Cantonese) Hello everyone, I am Lee Min Ho.

0:27

SW: How do you feel visiting Hong Kong again?

0:35

LMH: It’s been a while since I meet my fans in Hong Kong, I am very happy and I receive a lot of positive energy so I am really glad.

0:45

SW: Can you share with us some interesting things while doing the (OSIM) CF?

0:55

LMH: Firstly, for most part I only need to sit (on the chair), it was relaxing & comfortable, I enjoyed it as if I am having a holiday.

1:09

SW: Many of the scenes required you to look intently at the camera, do you feel shy?

1:22

LMH: Actually I don’t feel shy, normally I like to look at people when I chat with them; also I am used to having a camera in front of me, so I imagine that the camera is someone I am having a conversation with. So even if I have to act in front of a camera, I don’t feel shy.

1:40

SW: You have been playing rich & suave characters, have you ever thought of taking up alternative role allowing people to have a different perception of you?

1:57

LMH: Currently I am filming “Gangnam Blues”, my character endures many hardships in life as such there is much expressed desire of humanity, this role is completely opposite to my previous characters which were filthy rich; I hope that the audience, after watching the movie, will think that I also have a different original image.

2:23

SW: It has been 6 years since you last filmed a movie, do you have a lot of anticipation and feel especially excited?

2:36

LMH: Compared to the past, my character (in the current movie) is rather strong & powerful, there would be some violent scenes; these should bring on a different feeling to everyone.

2:56

SW: … Other than being dubbed Male God of Asia, you are also known as Oppa Long Leg, how do you view this moniker?

3:10

LMH: Oppa Long Leg is the first nickname I have heard, this nickname has a nice & intimate feel.

3:23

SW: … Given a choice of being muscular & (your) long legs, what would you choose?

3:44

LMH: I wish you could be more precise can you let me choose 2 out of 5?

3:53

SW: Ok then please choose 1) long legs 2) muscular 3) good look 4) smart 5) cute/adorable 6) humour

4:09

LMH: I choose long legs and humour. (SW: ? (Why?))

LMH: Comparing to good look, don’t girls prefer guys who are humorous & funny?

4:18

SW: You did not choose good look, so you think long legs are more important than good look?

4:24

LMH: (laughing) Yes, how I should I say this… [i  long legs] (thoughtful…) feel that being tall has more advantages, [long legs > good look] so compare to good look I would choose long legs.

(note – no prize for guessing who likes TALL guy)

4:39

SW: Do you think that you are cute, that you have a cute, adorable image?

4:45

LMH: No, I never feel that I am cute, it’s my fans who think that I have a cute edge…

4:51

SW: So now fans know that in Min Ho’s mind having long legs is most important. In Korea you come in top in many charts (polls), if you are to create a chart, in what chart would you like to see yourself being ranked in the first place?

5:16

LMH: [Nos. 1?] Ummm.. “The Man You Want to Marry Most” (answer to my teaser :)>-)

5:20

SW: Ah that’s incredible! As we know you are the ideal partner in the hearts of many girls, having portrayed many affectionate roles in dramas, what are your views on marriage and love?

5:43

LMH: Firstly, when it comes to love, it is best that there is a continuous feeling of love (no interruption), during work or otherwise, the satisfaction which we derive from being in love, whether it is unrequited love or mutual love, when there is love we would have better focus when working and greater motivation in life.

6:21

LMH: Marriage… the other party is someone who I would be spending my (remaining) lifetime together, rather than like fire I hope that it is like ocean (meaning that rather than a 'explosive or passionate' relationship he is looking for a calm & peaceful marriage) and to spend time together just like friends; I think marriage life like this would be more interesting.

(note – MH spent 1 whole minute talking about Love & Marriage, and mind you this is the cut portion… :x)

6:43

SW: You mentioned previously in interview that you believe love at first sight, I would like to ask, usually when you see a girl which part of a girl would you notice first?

6:55

LMH: (laughing uncontrollably) Which part? (more laughter) I don’t think I just look at certain part, I value the overall feeling.

7:08

SW: Do you feel that you are a romantic person? There were many romantic scenes in your dramas, how are you like in real life?

7:18

LMH: I don’t think so. Hahahaha… I like to joke, I am also mischievous with girl. (SW: 진짜? (Really?) / LMH: (Yes))

7:29

SW: Didn’t expect that Min Ho being so gentle & polite, he actually likes to tease his other half. Since you are caught up with work, you are unlikely to have time for dating, usually how do you relieve stress?

7:47

LMH: In the past I would sleep a lot to get rid of my stress, recently I would follow my feeling and mood, tune up the stereo volume, listen to music while I de-stress.

8:01

SW: There is one thing which the fans are curious, it is about Min Ho’s signature; as everyone can see it is quite simple and consists of 3 strokes, I would like to take this opportunity to ask Min Ho why did you design such a simple signature, any reason behind it?

8:19

LMH: I simply write out my name, there’s a bit of emptiness (in the signature) and besides I can write messages or wishes like “행복하세요” (Be happy) below my signature.

8:33

SW: It could also be that Min Ho has to sign many autographs so he designs a simpler signature as it would be more convenient.

8:42

LMH: No no, it has nothing to do with that, compared to a more complicated signature I just simply write out my signature.

8:50

SW: Finally, do you have anything to say to our Hong Kong fans?

8:53

LMH: I heard that Hong Kong is currently broadcasting “The Heirs”, I hope that everyone is happy watching it and receives the message from the drama; I hope that everyone will think about love again and give it another consideration. Although I would love to come to Hong Kong more often and create good memories with all of you, I am sorry that I am unable to do so; until we meet again, I sincerely wish everyone good health and happiness. 감사합니다! Thank you!

9:24

SW: I am very happy we are able to chat a lot with Lee Min Ho, hope that the filming of his future drama and movie will proceed smoothly! 감사합니다!

9:33

LMH: 네 감사합니다! Good job. (SW: 수고했어요 (Well done) / LMH: )

Legends:* [captions on screen]* (additional personal interpretations, my personal comments)
Forward MinShin Forever ~

Guest eunnij09

@Mosquito‌ *spazzing like crazy*

ThankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouTHANKYOU!!!!!

Daebak!!!

Dang BB! you couldn't be more obvious!

Love THIS: "i hope that everyone will think about love again and give it consideration." -- THAT's his takeaway from The Heirs?!

Going insane here. :)

Guest zznini

Firstly, thank u @‌Mosquito. U really did a great job!

It's really worth to spazz MinShiners!

I like when he said that recently he always listen to music to distress. Perhaps he listened to 'My Dear' and 'Arm Pillow' songs... To hear a lovely and sweet voice of his wifey, *cough* ShinHye *cough*

Oh boy! We've caught u... :P

MinShin ~ Jikjin :x

MinShiners ~ Keep Sailing :ar!

@Mosquito thanks chingu for the translations! Most Ideal Husband? Not Ideal Boyfriend but HUSBAND?! If this is not saying he seriously has someone in his heart and mind then i dont know what is...

"SW: Ah that’s incredible! As we know you are the ideal partner in the hearts of many girls, having portrayed many affectionate roles in dramas, what are your views on marriage and love?

LMH: Firstly, when it comes to love, it is best that there is a continuous feeling of love (no interruption), during work or otherwise, the satisfaction which we derive from being in love, whether it is unrequited love or mutual love, when there is love we would have better focus when working and greater motivation in life.

LMH: Marriage… the other party is someone who I would be spending my (remaining) lifetime together, rather than like fire I hope that it is like ocean(meaning that rather than a 'explosive or passionate' relationship he is looking for a calm & peaceful marriage) and to spend time together just like friends; I think marriage life like this would be more interesting."

Me: Sings LOVE IS THE MOMENT...♫♫♫  I feel like he already found the ONE and wants to marry her soon...  hmmm calling Park Shin Hye? LOL :P 

"SW: You mentioned previously in interview that you believe love in first sight, I would like to ask you, usually when you see a girl which part of a girl would you notice first?

LMH: (laughing uncontrollably) Which part? (more laughter) I don’t think I just look at certain part, I value the overall feeling."

Me: Yeah Yeah, because our baby girl is the TOTAL PACKAGE! Do you agree baby boy? :x :x :x 

"SW: Do you feel that you are a romantic person? There were many romantic scenes in your dramas, how are you like in real life?

LMH: I don’t think so. Hahahaha… I like to joke, I am also mischievous with girl. (SW진짜? (Really?) / LMH (Yes))"

Me: hmm I think you are romantic in your own way? Well obviously we already know who is that girl right? You keep teasing and very playful with her when you were filming and even after Heirs LOL. You two have a world on your own. :x :x :x 

Proof:

"Park Shin Hye described Lee Min Ho as a very gentleman despite the mischievous side of him at a times." 

source: http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/27464317/#Comment_27464317

cute+2.gif

tumblr_n2xx4gZsJt1tpq5emo1_400.gif

image  image

tumblr_my4dp9ebSJ1sim5buo5_400.giftumblr_my4dp9ebSJ1sim5buo3_400.gif

ed97c81btw1eff2e7s0azg20b4069x6p.gif

tumblr_n2xx4gZsJt1tpq5emo2_r1_400.gif

tumblr_mxt8n8ZbzV1siqvhio3_250.gif

tumblr_my1czuCcYb1siqvhio2_r1_250.gif

Credit Translation to our dear @Mosquito :x

Gifs credit to the owners :x

Guest meridian

@Mosquito I LOVE YOU OMMA!! **big hug** awesome translation as always :x :x :x Spazzing like crazy ~~~ when I first read your teaser I screamed "omo omo omo he's so bold omo omo omo " but then when I read this full translation I just ...*fainted* *die* ....I'm speechless lol...

He's seriously having deep thoughts about love and definitely consider getting married. Well, I think our hope/expectation of new year announcement might be too late...Minho-ssi seems like he wants to do so tomorrow if he can LOL

Wow Love you, my chingus @mosquito and @minshin2046 ! really thank you thank you! I feel (as always) that we are in the right ship,♥ not only 300% but 10000000000000%It's so interesting to know that bb boy BEFORE he used to sleep to ease his stress but now he likes to listen music (he is in love for sure!). This made me think that bb boy now only sleeps enough bc he doesn't want to waste his free time sleeping...NOW he is so focus in his cellphone, that even when he feels stressed he prefers listening music until bb girl replies his text messages..kekeke. ps: I would like to write more but now I'm busy....Love you chingus! Always lurking in here....MINSHIN is hope! MINSHIN is real!!! Have a good day. :x

a guy who is single and unattached will not talk about marriage and being picked as an ideal husband.....if he was unattached he could simply say ideal boyfriend. reading the translation made my heart giddy :D, thank you for translating the interview @mosquito

Guest kimzy31

Hello every one!  :-h
I am new here and currently learning the rules of soompi. If any one who is willing to guide and help me, I will appreciate it alot. 
I have been lurking here everyday for quite sometime and it amazes me the positive aura you have given on this ship.
I take the courage to join with you guys because of the same feeling I have with Park Shin Hye and Lee Min Ho.. I was actually debating with myself if joining here would be alright, and i hope it really do.  ;)
This is my first time to ship a couple for my twenty years of existence and I must say that it gives me goosebumps right now typing these words. I am not a type of a person who is easily hooked up with couples, be it on tv series, movies or in real life, 'cause I am quite meticulous in observing their interaction and chemistry on/off screen. There is something that I am looking for in order for me to be interested in lovebirds, and these two beautiful people,PSH & LMH, catches my attention during the sbs award night. I know it's quite long ago that it happened, but the feeling for me is still there, and it never vanish. I thought that it would disappear so easily, but it did not. It seems like butterflies are flying inside my stomach when ever i remember those moments. As I watched, I really said to myself that there is something going on between these two. So, I have searched the net and luckily found this thread and thought that it is not only me who have the intuition with these two lovely couple, but there are also people all over the world feels exactly what i feel ~~~~that they really have something special. It really gives me goosebumps right now.. haha
I am a fan of PSH the moment I watched YAB, and I even fall for her in FBND, Heartstring and Heirs because of the distinct characters she portrayed. But what makes me fall for her so bad is how sincere she is in everything that she do. We could see how real she is and do not act as somebody in order to be loved. She has this undeniable charm that makes people fall for her as you get to know her more. I just love and admire her soo much. My day will never be complete without seeing a photo of her..hahaha.. (forgive me) :))
For LMH, I known him since I was in highschool when BOF was aired in our country. I was not a fan of him before, but I already notice his handsomeness way back. Even before there were news of him coming in our country, I always exclaimed how his face is beautiful and his manly look. During watching Heirs, I really was captivated by his role, seriously speaking. The way he act is quite different from the other role he portrayed before. I must say that he really improved soo much as an actor. My best moments for his role was when he starts to gaze intensely with CES and the moments on how giddy he is when he's with CES, and the actions he made for the sake of love. It was just so overwhelming on my part.. haha.. he reminded me of someone I know. :))
I hope and pray everyday that one day, our intuition would be correct. I sincerely hope for the continuous love and happiness of these two beautiful people, because they really deserve it.
Now, I can really say to myself, " I am a Certified Minshinner"!!  :D ;;):D
My fellow minshinners, i hope you will take care of me. :-j Thank you :x

elle8888 said: a guy who is single and unattached will not talk about marriage and being picked as an ideal husband.....if he was unattached he could simply say ideal boyfriend. reading the translation made my heart giddy :D, thank you for translating the interview @mosquito
he was asked so he answered...fair enough..but let me quote u chingu, normally a guy who is single and unattached will answer something like..."i havent thought about marriage yet" rather than launching into a lengthy description about what he wishes in his marriage. And ideal Husband?! Nuff said. I've already rant about it before...spazzzzz!! 

Guest amalias

Hallo minshinners. I forgot my email password and have hectic works so from 2,5 month ago I can't join on this thread. My original account is @adistyananda , a new comer on thread 1. :D. But, I still lurking here and spazz with all of you until now. Why I not see @rikasnail again? She's cute&funny member. Our minshin are flawless

Guest TessB

@Mosquito‌ ... Thank you chingu for the translation.... I am spazzing like crazy while reading your translation.... 8-} :\"> ... Our Minho ssi is 300% confirmed IN LOVE...he said "" when there is love we would have better focus when working, greater motivation in life"" .... And me thinking....so this is why he is working so hard nowadays like there is no tomorrow because he so inspired, so motivated and so in love that he don't feel tired, despite working, traveling non-stop.... And I love this part of the interview about his view on marriage ...."" rather than like fire, he hopes it is like ocean.... And this is me again... When a person already finds the person he/she wants to settle down with then their days of flirting, flings are already behind them.... ;) :x .. Lastly, that parting words Minho ssi said to his fans..."" sincerely wishing everyone good health and happiness"" ... Me.... I only know one person who says those all the time.... she is 57 the other half of 58.....Aaahhhhh..... maybe Minshinners wish of seeing the end of the rainbow will be coming sooner than later..... :-* :-* :-*

5:43

LMH: Firstly, when it comes to love, it is best that there is a continuous feeling of love (no interruption), during work or otherwise, the satisfaction which we derive from being in love, whether it is unrequited love or mutual love, when there is love we would have better focus when working and greater motivation in life.

Ohh wowwww... so thats why LMH is always happy in working eventhough his schedule is so packed! it is because he's in love and it can overcome tiredness :D:D

Thank you for translation  @Mosquito