[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

mi7chimes

Guest itybittykitty

PSH: No Oppa you have a GF ..you can't kiss me..

tumblr_mz9zzxKrz81s4ne75o7_250.gif

LMH: Yah!!!...come over here ...stop teasing me it's embarrassing...tumblr_mz9zzxKrz81s4ne75o5_250.gif

ctto

Guest itybittykitty

PSH: Oppa got caught !!!...Oppa got caught!!!tumblr_mztd1jAThW1qjkud7o2_500.gif

LMH: Yah!!!!...you are going to keep teasing me???

tumblr_mztd1jAThW1qjkud7o3_500.gif

PSH: adnwe oppa!!!...you have a gf!!tumblr_my5vfdMOXx1siqvhio3_500.gif

ctto

so long not post in here..

hai...MinShinner i hope u all feeling better now.. i'm not telling my feeling when that time of course my feeling same with u all ... but after i rest and thinking few days my feeling better and i can accept that...and also 1st i love with MinShin i was said i will support them individual or together i will happy as long as my couple BB and BG happy...in this thread too much love, happiness, sad, all we feeling we share this thread as long as 2 yrs.. i really love this thread and all my friend in here.. so please not easy to wobbly when anyone want shake this ship and this thread .. i always believe MinShin, SA, Minoz and MinShinner keep have beautiful relationship ...MinShin is my 1st and last my ship... :) :) :)

so may we all always happiness and God bless us ..
and thank u so much to all always post in this thread u are amazing 
^:)^  ^:)^  ^:)^

i'm sorry for my bad English... 

Guest pattituazon

Hello everyone! 
I thought long and hard about what I should say here, or if I should even say anything at all. It would be easier to put all these behind me and just move on, but I shared a part of me with all of you so I thought it's only right for me to at least say a few words.
First of all, I am thankful to this ship. Minshin has made me immensely happy on numerous occasions and no matter what happens, those memories will always be with me. I've prepared myself for reality because I'm rational enough to know that though I can choose what I want to believe, I'm seeing Minshin through rose-colored lens. Of course, no matter how much I told myself to be level-headed, it couldn't lessen the heartache. I don't need to explain this because we all felt it. And contrary to what other people may tell you, we have every right to be heartbroken. What we don't have the right to, on the other hand, is to impose what we want on other people. So even though I'm sad that Min Ho and Shin Hye aren't together, I'm glad that Min Ho has found a relationship because he deserves it after all his hard work. I've grown to love him and I'm going to support him always, just as I'll always love and support Park Shin Hye.
That said, I also would like to thank each and everyone of you for being such sweethearts. I've met so many wonderful people here -- ones whom I've shared silly moments and engaged in deep conversations with. I may not know you personally but please know that you've made an impact in my life. To everyone who read my stories, I'm eternally grateful. Your support has given me the confidence to believe in myself and continue writing. Although I'm no longer going to write Minshin stories, I'll always remember that it was my love for them that inspired me to write in the first place. 
I hope everyone is healing and finding ways to be happy. One of my favorite lines from a movie is, "Fall in love with as many things as possible." I don't, for one second, regret falling in love with Minshin. It was sweet, beautiful, and exhilarating. It may have ended in heartbreak, but that never lessened the experience. If anything, it made me cherish the moments even more, no matter how short-lived they were. However, I've chosen to move on from this. But for those of you who will continue, by all means please do. Never be ashamed about something you feel is right. Never apologize for hoping. After all, hope one of the most powerful forces in the world. :)
I love you guys. The journey has been wonderful!
-- Patti. :x

@ittybittykitty OMG I really love you unni !! You are DA best! I was smiling seeing your post.... Let us minshinners have fun and smile going forward! Thank youuuu unni for ur posts! Just what we needed

Guest LadyNess

To All The Outsiders....Of This ThreadyeahMyFriendsAreDifferent2-e136612980284
credit to the lovely owner
Hi MinShinners... 

By the way let me say first Thank You to all the lovely MinShinners for keeping the thread lovely and fun, day by day I learned to accept the truth about the news.. I'm moving on baby steps... Time can tell when I can be heal and move on completely... But for now I'm still in therapy talking to the others in our little private chat room... It's safer that way nobody judge and we can talk anything and everything under the sun... And most important thing is we're there to listen each other... If you want to join us feel free to do so... Just contact @JenniferG  What happen in that Chat Room stay There...@ittybittykitty thank you so much to all your hilarious post...

Well MinShinners See You Around...tumblr_m12bmht4221rn95k2o1_400.gif
credit to the lovely owner

Guest twingals

This is why Min Shin thread is great..... laugh at ourselves, even able to bring that hilarious edited scenes from the drama , that is how to do it! :o) I posted before when I first boarded this "ship"...how I appreciate the humor, intelligence and acceptance of the posters here. I admit to reading other pages and nothing can compare and please...please..if some of us verbalize being heartbroken....LET IT BE!!!!As another famous song goes......LIVE and LET LIVE! And know....we are looking at YOU, kid ;) Hah!! Aren't we glad there are a lot of images that can be used in these Gifs, no need to photoshop:) I hate to admit but can not wait to see more of these imaginary lines. On a good note, photos of ShinHye last fan meet and interview with the kid are fabulous!, keep sharing. As for LMH....if he "reads" our bubbling, hope he understands ;) so as not to get the dreaded yellow flag......keep fighting Min Shinners :)>-

Guest daffodil82

twingals said: This is why Min Shin thread is great..... laugh at ourselves, even able to bring that hilarious edited scenes from the drama , that is how to do it! :o) I posted before when I first boarded this "ship"...how I appreciate the humor, intelligence and acceptance of the posters here. I admit to reading other pages and nothing can compare and please...please..if some of us verbalize being heartbroken....LET IT BE!!!!As another famous song goes......LIVE and LET LIVE! And know....we are looking at YOU, kid ;) Hah!! Aren't we glad there are a lot of images that can be used in these Gifs, no need to photoshop:) I hate to admit but can not wait to see more of these imaginary lines. On a good note, photos of ShinHye last fan meet and interview with the kid are fabulous!, keep sharing. As for LMH....if he "reads" our bubbling, hope he understands ;) so as not to get the dreaded yellow flag......keep fighting Min Shinners :)>-

Guest daffodil82

Dear @ittybitty
Thanks for making us laugh:-bd  
But most of all thanks for reminding us that there is laughter and we need to laugh, that we can STILL laugh despite & inspite..
You deserve a big hug... O:-) :x  =D>

Guest maudy04

IG update 29.03.15Eng Trans cr . Tumblr Pienocchio
"2015Dream of Angel in Shanghai. The most handsome Young Gwang Opp? I didn't  realized  how many times I choked up during yesterday's  fan meeting . I cried when I saw a suprised video message from the crew members of the Pinocchio Team.... I thought I saw a ghost.... I was so pleasantly suprised that I can only scream and cry...thank you so much Oppa puhehehe.... Came to China as part of his shedule~he's the best! this was one of the best fan meeting ever >_< thank you so much to all the fans for their endless love the chuchuchu Queen-ka"Instagram media by ssinz7_lv - ssinz7 IG Update [15.03.29]  Omoooooo .... Lucky girl ...so cute both #parkshinhye Selfi with #kimyoungkwang at FM  Dream of angel in shanghai china,, #pinocchio #cute #hanbok #sweet #friendships #china #leejongsuk #theheirs #psh

daffodil82 said: twingals said: This is why Min Shin thread is great..... laugh at ourselves, even able to bring that hilarious edited scenes from the drama , that is how to do it! :o) I posted before when I first boarded this "ship"...how I appreciate the humor, intelligence and acceptance of the posters here. I admit to reading other pages and nothing can compare and please...please..if some of us verbalize being heartbroken....LET IT BE!!!!As another famous song goes......LIVE and LET LIVE! And know....we are looking at YOU, kid ;) Hah!! Aren't we glad there are a lot of images that can be used in these Gifs, no need to photoshop:) I hate to admit but can not wait to see more of these imaginary lines. On a good note, photos of ShinHye last fan meet and interview with the kid are fabulous!, keep sharing. As for LMH....if he "reads" our bubbling, hope he understands ;) so as not to get the dreaded yellow flag......keep fighting Min Shinners :)>-