[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

mi7chimes

Guest maudy04

@I33park, no trans yet....... Yes if look at the pic her hair is short, but I'm not sure ???what I know is, today photo shoot for CF Mammonde. :)

Guest minshin5857

# Mamonde when shooting tips - #-shot head and cry When I want to continue to say he fits Kelly put in my hair, my teacher cardigan .. .. This Bob Girls like to attend, saying doing so cut and dry when you want ... heoheoheo day. # ssakttuk This is the translation I got wen I translated... So did she really cut her hair.. :o ???

Guest MáriaP

MáriaP said:  translation:
 ssinz72 days agoThe heart is too dangerous Paradise and loved # # love I hear pounding heart feel something it spilling flowers # # # Really do love you are not fooled me hide inside an uncertain future and the reality absurd ask thee # Then come and ask me do that to me. So as to avoid misfortune not to be ashamed ... ... even after 12 years of inspiration not have it today, well done. Good night everyone ^^ # Healing time
Watch out for themselves !!  
 8-|   :-SS

Guest maudy04

Ssinz7 IG update 25.03.15
Here's the Eng Trans by @ theannoyingqi;
" CF Photoshop had ended. I've also said I wantend shorthair, so my hair stylist have placed my hair Inside my sweather. She said like that it can become shorter. Next time if I want a shorter hair, I can do this ! Ahahhaha. Maybe I'm not sure when I will cut it short ......... Kachaa".
Babygirl is so funny.........I prefer long hair. ;):D

kiklaminHo said: Also I want to thank  our chingus from different ships.
Our chingu@ shanzay 01 from MinSun thread and our chingu @ganada-I do not know your ship sorry chingu-.
Thank you for offering your support at this moment of us.
At the end we are all fans that want our actors to find happiness.
We know and we learn most of us how hard is shipping.Little are the lucky ones that see their ship to be confirmed.
Most of us are mostly sad for the moments that we will miss from now on.
We used to come everyday and spazz and be friendly and playful with all.
I feel proud to be part of MinShin .
Thank you chingus for stopping by.

Guest KimberlyC

purpleismycolor said: miki75 said: @LadyNess... That's exactly what I did. I deleted it too for now...and I try to avoid lurking at others thread except BG's thread. And I find it helpful for me to ease the pain until I move on.

Annyeong to all lovely MinShinners.
How are you? As for me, I am not doing fine these days after the big typhoon suddenly hit our happy, peaceful ship and it took me few days to calm down, to gather my thoughts. I feel like I am dreaming. Up until today, I still can't believe that our ship's time to sink had came. I had never imagined that it would happen this fast. Seriously, I was not prepared, not even a bit. But, this is the reality and I have no choice but to accept it even if it hurts so much. When the news came out, I was in a state of denial. I was unwilling to accept the fact that Min had chosen the other girl. I was crying so hard, feeling devastated, disappointed, lost. But I guess I can't run from reality, I have to accept it for me to move on.
For the past 2 years, Minshinners had been my family. It had always been my habit to silently lurk in the first thread, reading all the funny, pervy, spazzworthy posts there. By the time Minshinners found a new home here, I decided to delurk and join the family spazzing and enjoying the happy, difficult times together. So, I delurked and I am glad that I made the right decision to sail on this ship. However, given the current circumstances, I think it is no longer possible for me to be visiting here, everyday. Thank you for all the funny gifs, awesome videos, brilliant fanfics. We are so blessed to have so many talented MinShinners on board.
I have also read our fanfics writers' notes. Some would stop writing, few would still continue to finish their story and also write stories other than MinShin when they feel better. I truly understand that it would definitely be so hard to be inspired to write with a brokenhearted condition and even to read the MinShin stories to me seems so wrong, so weird right now. Everything is a mess, things had fallen apart, it's not the same anymore. Every time I visited AFF and WP, my heart would feel so heavy, i feel empty. I could still remember how restless I am, waiting for our writer-nims new updates, almost everyday. I know I'll get better in time, though it certainly would take some time for me to heal, even not completely healed, but I'll get better and move on.
As for now, I am trying to fulfill our promise of supporting them individually. I am firstly a Minoz before I became a MinShinner, had always been a Minoz but I came to love Shin too, though I had already know and watched her dramas since Stairway to Heaven. I still love them both, it's just that i wish to lay low for a while. Things happen for a reason. I can't blame anyone not even Min as he too deserves to be happy. It's still hard for me to accept his relationship with the other girl but as a fan, I will support him for as long as I can. I hope Shin will also eventually find her happiness too.
Thank you so much for this wonderful, unforgettable 2 years journey. We have came a long way, full of obstacles but I guess this is it. This may not be the end, it is perhaps a new beginning for us. You'll all be missed. Do keep in touch and continue to pray for MinShin. Deep inside my heart, there's still a part of me that hopes for a miracle to happen. Who knows, maybe one day, our ship will start to sail again hehehe. What's meant to be, will always find it's way, right? If our OTP are destined to be together, sooner or later, they'll find their way back to each other. I'll still be visiting Soompi, AFF and WP back and forth whenever I miss MinShin and MinShinners, when I feel like reminiscing our beautiful yet painful memories. However, for the time being, i'll settle for lurking silently :) Sorry for the long post but I guess this is necessary, as a closure for me, to move on ;;) 
I LOVE YOU MINSHINNERS :x :x :x
Till we meet again, my first and last ship, my only ship... HUGS XOXOXO