[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

mi7chimes

I just notice something when I watched the video uploded by @thoal Min Ho said "despite those things, go straight forward" then he said "I wish 10 years…20 years...until death, the two of us will still be happily ever after..yes happily ever after" then Shin Hye said "both of us will squabble  and live with each other happily..............are they referring to the Hiers ending? because if they did not.........this for me is like  a confession-read-between-the line kind of the thing or i am just over analyzing things........i hope i am not :D

Coincidence or Not? 
Lee Min Ho also just updated his Weibo account 
Translation: "how have you been recently?"
translated by @mosquito
Bq58yQcCQAIG_hK.jpg:large
Bq58zazCIAEBXTg.jpg:large

credit: @hopeintree:

Aigoo THESE TWO both Up late at night and updating their social media account. 
Shin Hye updated her Ameblo at (23:17 KST 6/24/2014) and Min Ho on Weibo at (23:10 CST 6/24/2014).
Perhaps they are together or on video call? LOL =))
Keep being alert for all their hints Minshinners!
;)) ;;):)>- :x

Guest starkabbey

Not sure if this has already been shared here but sharing this wonderful video I found in YT. Seeing PSH and LMH giggling and looking at each other makes me happy. Sweet dreams/Good day my dear Minshin family :)

Credit to the owner

Guest minshin2046

Wow... So happy all your guys share so much photo of shin hye. She look just perfect in light make up ... Just so natural and all... LMH also look very father figure for the little girl in his new cf... Maybe is a sign for us that maybe he really consider of have his own kid soon.... Haha :x I just hope that he won 't be like his 30 something to get married ... Coz in hk got so many actor only married after 35 yrs old . Hope LMH n PSH don need us to wait that long !! Let us all pray ... Soon we can hear the good news ! But sometime I also think that both of them so busy do they chose to like in relationship now ... Coz for so long the dispatch also got notting on them .... Maybe so good in hiding ... Some part of me I wanted to know but another part of me scared it will destroy their relationship if they been exposed too soon ... P/s patti , may I ask where is your book 2 story ... We minshin is getting the neck longer that we thought .. Pls update soon... We all need your story to hang on ... Thanks !! Love u .

ravairie said:
Coincidence or Not? 
Lee Min Ho also just updated his Weibo account 
Translation: "how have you been recently?"
translated by @mosquito
Bq58yQcCQAIG_hK.jpg:large
Bq58zazCIAEBXTg.jpg:large

credit: @hopeintree:

Aigoo THESE TWO both Up at Midnight and updating their social media account. 
Shin Hye updated her Ameblo at (00:17am KST 6/25/2014) and Min Ho on Weibo at (00:10am KST 6/25/2014).
Perhaps they are together/or on video call? LOL =))
Keep being alert for all their hints Minshinners!
;)) ;;):)>- :x

Guest meridian

Omoooo they're obvious! I don't think it's coincidence. Updating almost the same time using local language (chinese/japanese). I don't know about the teddy bear (although I hope it's from MH to SH) but for weibo/amiblo updates, never ever coincidence! First time might be called coincidence (but I also don't think those lotte tweets are coincidences) but second time no no no!!! Either staying together or call/video call for sure!

Guest smilyvk

Some days I really want them to keep their seceret as long as possible. But today is one of those days that I want them to CONFIRM THEIR LOVE.

Guest LaDadaista

I always find it hard to call something like this merely a "coincidence" in my MinShin encyclopedia.Something like this is the thing that a hardcore MinShinner like me needs to treasure dearly as always! :))Sooooooooo...this has already been recorded in my Royal MinShin chronicle. :D
iboEAtPixr3mxm.png
Sources:http://weibo.com/1938284521/BaxDhn1oK
http://ameblo.jp/ssinz-japan/entry-11883672003.html

Guest jessica2014

Hello, i am new here.Today i incident watch 

, in 2:15, why did he hide another phone? If i'm not mistaken, it is BlackBerry. Really?
Nice to meet you. MINSHIN fighting ~

hNR9L3e.jpg

meridian said: Omoooo they're obvious! I don't think it's coincidence. Updating almost the same time using local language (chinese/japanese). I don't know about the teddy bear (although I hope it's from MH to SH) but for weibo/amiblo updates, never ever coincidence! First time might be called coincidence (but I also don't think those lotte tweets are coincidences) but second time no no no!!! Either staying together or call/video call for sure!

Hahaha Thx!! @ravairie for the update! Dont know if it is coincidence or not... but i find it very funny .... :)) (& I am sure it makes our day!!)

LMH updated his social network with his super handsome pic. asking fans that "How hv u been recently?"

PSH updated her social network at the same time with her cuteness overload pic. saying to fans that " Recently, I hv been shooting a movie....." =)) =)) =)) =))

yoyoo said: Hahaha Thx!! @ravairie for the update! Dont know if it is coincidence or not... but i find it very funny .... :)) (& I am sure it makes our day!!) LMH updated his social network with his super handsome pic. asking fans that "How hv u been recently?" PSH updated her social network at the same time with her cuteness overload pic. saying to fans that " Recently, I hv been shooting a movie....." =)) =)) =)) =))

Guest LaDadaista

To all the newbies right here...This is not the first time that our MinShin updated their SNS on the same day. Let these pics explain to you why we're sooooo on fire with MinShin latest SNS updates. Kekeke ;))

ibzQMuygY6zf8a.png

i4Q4VFqQ7o3gz.png

iboEAtPixr3mxm.png

@ravairie said:

yoyoo said: Hahaha Thx!! @ravairie for the update! Dont know if it is coincidence or not... but i find it very funny .... :)) (& I am sure it makes our day!!) LMH updated his social network with his super handsome pic. asking fans that "How hv u been recently?" PSH updated her social network at the same time with her cuteness overload pic. saying to fans that " Recently, I hv been shooting a movie....." =)) =)) =)) =))