♥Quack Couple♥Park Hoon(Lee Jong Suk) & Oh Soo Hyun(Kang So Ra)♥(Sora mentions LeeJong Suk-p385)

SongMira

It kinda sounds like he has a little crush on her. The amount of time he mentioned Sora.. Sora I know you are very considerate but you should have mentioned JS as much as you can,I know you were supressing yourself to not spazz about him. Hahahaha! =)) OMG us quacks were waiting for this one interview so long and finally, not disappointed! No wonder they clicked so easily, they are so similar in so many ways. Yes our ddulpari ship might have sank in DS but it's above and beyond in reality. I do agree that friendship last longer than romantic relationship. At this point I too am satisfied of their current relationship. I know both of them are too busy to date anyone so I just hope they can continue to be close to each other, help to console,advice,laugh and cry together perhaps JS would be like her Sunny friends? 8-}

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

pandalover1 said: It kinda sounds like he has a little crush on her. The amount of time he mentioned Sora.. Sora I know you are very considerate but you should have mentioned JS as much as you can,I know you were supressing yourself to not spazz about him. Hahahaha! =)) OMG us quacks were waiting for this one interview so long and finally, not disappointed! No wonder they clicked so easily, they are so similar in so many ways. Yes our ddulpari ship might have sank in DS but it's above and beyond in reality. I do agree that friendship last longer than romantic relationship. At this point I too am satisfied of their current relationship. I know both of them are too busy to date anyone so I just hope they can continue to be close to each other, help to console,advice,laugh and cry together perhaps JS would be like her Sunny friends? 8-}

Guest aya52893

SongMira said: Quackers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! is it possible for us to became a real-life couple????????  =P~ No,I am very serious,just imagine!  :\"> Or does Sora have a boyfriend?  b-(

Guest crazyshadowhunter

OMOMOMOMOMO! ARE MY EYES TELLING ME THE TRUTH?? AAAAH I'M SO HAPPY I FEEL HIIIIGH 8-> 8-}

AHAHAHHAHHA *evil laugh* >:) (you know for who)

I was just stopping by the thread and found out and then was like :-O@-)

I DONT EVEN CARE ABOUT MY HOMEWORK NOWW! JONG SUK AND SORA ARE FRIENDS, DELULU IS REAL, DUCKS KEEP SWIMMING...

WE WILL CARRY THIS SHIP HOME IF WE HAVE TO!

You don't want to mess with a quack. [-X

and both revealed that they want to date :D 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Are they hinting? You realised JS mentioned that after watching dramas and movies he feels like wanting to have kids and a family, if I'm not mistaken Sora said something very similar, like suddenly thinking of marrying all of a sudden wanting to have a family. Omo! what have these two been discussing about together!? 8-} it's okay, you both are still young loads of time still, plus js has to go to the army?right? correct me if I'm wrong? I hope he'll still be close to her before,in and after he comes out :D

Guest kiyasnow

Rania Zeid said:

Can you describe your life in the future for us?

I believe my acting will get better with each upcoming project. What I am most concerned for is not how I can live as an entertainer, but how to live more happily as a normal person, Lee Jong Suk. Even if it’s a little late, I’ve got to get a hobby or two

OH HOLY COW OH MY GOD OH I'M GOING CRAZY OH GAWD  TOO MUCH HAPPINESS TUMBLING IN MY STOMACH !!!!!! MY QUACK COUPLE IS REAL !!!! :)) :)) :))

TOPPING THE PAGE !!!!!!
JUST PLEASE MY QUACK COUPLE IS GETTING CLOSER CLOSER CLOSER AND BAMS !!!!!!!! * grinned* >:) >:)

Guest kiyasnow

SongMira said: Quackers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! is it possible for us to became a real-life couple????????  =P~ No,I am very serious,just imagine!  :\"> Or does Sora have a boyfriend?  b-(

It's sweet that he actually listens to her advice and it's sweet of her to actually give him advice. As a Sora fan, I'm really proud of her, she's the most thoughtful person and how she takes care of JS like a noona, no wonder she refused to call him Oppa. =)) =)) Now we are just waiting for Sora to respond to the als ice bucket challenge and I have a feeling she might nominate sukkie, cause well the fact that he told her he's lonely knowing How sweet she is, wanting him to have fun too.Let's hope what I say will come true, then then. URI QUACK TREND GONNA HAVE ANOTHER BIG PARTY!! Then if sukkie accepts the challenge while doing it shirtless, we party even more!!! HAHAHAHAHA!

8-} =)) =))

i left two days ago in p296....

@Rania Zeid @angels_natdylax05
@pandalover1 @kiyasnow @ruzikie
@rynn_peace @lummy @sandjh
@aya52893 @sleepykid @crazyshadowhunter

btw ameesyuh @songmira hugs

holy mother...you guys rock with all the spazz on
suuki'es instyle interview and sora-jjing's
ALS challenge nomination...
wooooooooooooooooh!

@Rania Zeid
unni... did suuki mentioned (in DC) what they eat
during that dinner??? is it curry???

10377352_1428848090724618_14561649495448

kaiskloset said: i left two days ago in p296....

@Rania Zeid @angels_natdylax05
@pandalover1 @kiyasnow @ruzikie
@rynn_peace @lummy @sandjh
@aya52893 @sleepykid @crazyshadowhunter

btw ameesyuh @songmira hugs

holy mother...you guys rock with all the spazz on
suuki'es instyle interview and sora-jjing's
ALS challenge nomination...
wooooooooooooooooh!

@Rania Zeid
unni... did suuki mentioned (in DC) what they eat
during that dinner??? is it curry???

So Sukki now you want to be happier person right??you must know what you need and to do right? Or you want quackerz point it out for you ??!! =)) 8-} =P~ =)) +Will it will be translated and taken to english news site, like hyun interview before? Yeah you know this is the most anticipating news for them, tough I'm so dissapointed, the whole interview about carrier acting is more important than this kind of news, but don't know I'm too excited less annoyed if it will hahaha

Muewahahahahahah oh my god i'm still dugeun dugeeun seeing all the translate in hirotabi tumblr.

@kaiskloset you know dear they dont eat curry that night. They ate cholocate bar while watching movie together and the hand of them entagled each other in the couch and you can continue what's on you mind what happens next >:)

@kiyasnow kiya why you gave me an off topic button ?? :((

Archived