♥Quack Couple♥Park Hoon(Lee Jong Suk) & Oh Soo Hyun(Kang So Ra)♥(Sora mentions LeeJong Suk-p385)

SongMira

kdramafeed said: Sorry , but Hoonhyun in the last scene was 10000 times cuter than Hoonhee hugging.
I always loved how Hoon smiled when he saw our SooHyun.

I felt like the writers wanted them to be at first.
Ep 3-12 maybe even till 14 belonged to our quacks.Then they changed it.Why?
What a waste of Energy!

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually i still confuse about fall from the bridge scene..... :-? ........if she was pushed & fall from the bridge, why not the head first then followed by leg?.......... I see the bridge have a barrier, dont u think her leg was hold by the barrier of the bridge?.....then if she fall it must be head first then followed by leg?...............then ph should hold her leg?......kkkkkk.... i think it wont "romantic" to see.......but it was logic...... :D ................................................................................. Someone can fall the leg first if he/she fall from a flat area (without barrier)...in this case if she climb the barrier then fall when she stand on the barrier...or maybe she fall when she jump the barrier?..... 8->

Guest piena

bubuybulan said: Actually i still confuse about fall from the bridge scene..... :-? ........if she was pushed & fall from the bridge, why not the head first then followed by leg?.......... I see the bridge have a barrier, dont u think her leg was hold by the barrier of the bridge?.....then if she fall it must be head first then followed by leg?...............then ph should hold her leg?......kkkkkk.... i think it wont "romantic" to see.......but it was logic...... :D ................................................................................. Someone can fall the leg first if he/she fall from a flat area (without barrier)...in this case if she climb the barrier then fall when she stand on the barrier...or maybe she fall when she jump the barrier?..... 8->

Guest aya52893

just finished watching the finale with eng subs! It was really depressing! Hahaha. But I'm happy looking at changyi and chigyu together, and dr. geum and dr. Eun together. They are so cute. And ofcourse i'm happy for our dulpari bcoz she is totally happy now. Hihi. I love her smile. *fangirling! Except the part when she hold hands with jj! Hahaha. I don't like it.

But i have a question?

How did the bracelet and stethoscope of ph's dad goes to Ph's mom while it was shown to us that jh gave that red bracelet to Soohyun and the stethoscope of ph dad's was also given by PH to Soohyun right?

What happened to dr. Choi?

Who is the jh that changyi's mother saw dying?

Hahaha. Whatever! Why i bother myself about that? Hahaha. Okay i'll just focus and care about soohyun now. Hahaha.

Hahaha. Okay. I'll move on now and i'm happy for her. Because uri princess is living peacefully and happy and stronger Soohyun now. Hahaha. She is so gorgeous! Love love her so much LoL.

Kang Sora jjang! :)

@aya52893‌ .........maybe the bracelet & stetoscope was a duplicate..or..lolypop guy ask that from hyun.............dr.choi was move on.............changyi mother see jh manipulate her death..........maybe..... :D .................................................. Many bizzare thing in this drama.....like how comr.cha want jh die by falling from the bridge?.....didnt he remember she can survive 2 years ago with more bad condition (transpalant, shot, high bridge)?.....is he senile/not too smart?..... :)>-

Guest hoonhyun

aya52893 said: just finished watching the finale! It was really depressing! Hahaha. But I'm happy looking at chanyi and chigyu together, and dr geum and dr. Eun together. They are so cute. And ofcourse i'm happy for our dulpari bcoz she is totally happy now. Hihi. I love her smile. *fangirling! Except the part when she hold hands with jj! Hahaha. I don't like it. But i have a question? How did the bracelet and stethoscope of ph's dad goes to Ph's mom while it was shown to us that jh gave that red bracelet to Soohyun and the stethoscope of ph dad's was also given by PH to Soohyun right? What happened to dr. Choi? Who is the jh that changyi's mother saw dying? Hahaha. Whatever! Why i bother myself about that? Hahaha. Okay i'll just focus and care about soohyun now. Hahaha. Hahaha. Okay. I'll move on now and i'm happy for her. Because uri princess is living peacefully and happy and stronger Soohyun now. Hahaha. She is so gorgeous! Love love her so much LoL. Kang Sora jjang! :)

I just watrched the ending ...and to say honetly I didn't liked it at all!!! Sometimes It was f***ing funny,because it was not natural.This is just my opinian but I think they confused the endengs,this just couldn't be Doctor Stranger's ending....it is so artificial.............................................................................................................

b-(  :-q

i think quack is supposed to be the end game but maybe there's a problem so the ending turned out like this. bcs so many things doesnt match such as hee's bracelet, etc. i think, seung hee is supposed not to be the real jae hee. and where's dr.choi? it looks like ds team in a hurry so they make the ending with 10000000000000000@#$%^!*km/h speed and thats why the ending  is illogicmolla molla ~X( 

SongMira said: I just watrched the ending ...and to say honetly I didn't liked it at all!!! Sometimes It was f***ing funny,because it was not natural.This is just my opinian but I think they confused the endengs,this just couldn't be Doctor Stranger's ending....it is so artificial.............................................................................................................

b-(  :-q

Guest kdramafeed

Im also skipping the ost on my phone.
I dont want to watch or hear anything from DS.
NOTHING MAKES SENSE:

Guest norakim

Don't blame it on the writer or the lack of story that made you guys think that SooHyun and Hoon was going to be a couple. Hoon has stated many times that he only liked Jae Hee. The cute scene when he walked into the shower while SooHyun was there, he was thinking of Jae Hee. The story never dicated that Hoon and SooHyun was going to be the OTP. Sure, the drama was written badly and main leads were never fleshed out but they always let you know that Hoon didn't like SooHyun more than a friend. So, SooHyun got more screen time. That just makes her the main female lead. How does it make her the love interest? Soo Hyun had better chemistry with Hoon. Well, that's because she was played by a better actress. Again, that doesn't make her the love interest. I said this in the main thread but JSY and Kang Sora were both heroines in the drama. A drama that tried to be two different stories.

Saying that, there's was no where in the script that should made you think that Hoon was suddenly going to like SooHyun. Not after two episodes. Not after Episode 12. It wouldn't make sense. It was either him ending up with Jae Hee or a open ending. That's all I'm going to say about that.

Don't blame it on the writer or the lack of story that made you guys think that SooHyun and Hoon was going to be a couple. Hoon has stated many times that he only liked Jae Hee. The cute scene when he walked into the shower while SooHyun was there, he was thinking of Jae Hee. The story never dicated that Hoon and SooHyun was going to be the OTP. Sure, the drama was written badly and main leads were never fleshed out but they always let you know that Hoon didn't like SooHyun more than a friend. So, SooHyun got more screen time. That just makes her the main female lead. How does it make her the love interest? Soo Hyun had better chemistry with Hoon. Well, that's because she was played by a better actress. Again, that doesn't make her the love interest. I said this in the main thread but JSY and Kang Sora were both heroines in the drama. A drama that tried to be two different stories.

Saying that, there's was no where in the script that should made you think that Hoon was suddenly going to like SooHyun. Not after two episodes. Not after Episode 12. It wouldn't make sense. It was either him ending up with Jae Hee or a open ending. That's all I'm going to say about that.

Then explain to me the scene when Kim A Young (Kim chi gyu's sister) said that they look like they were DATING?

Jo Park said: Don't blame it on the writer or the lack of story that made you guys think that SooHyun and Hoon was going to be a couple. Hoon has stated many times that he only liked Jae Hee. The cute scene when he walked into the shower while SooHyun was there, he was thinking of Jae Hee. The story never dicated that Hoon and SooHyun was going to be the OTP. Sure, the drama was written badly and main leads were never fleshed out but they always let you know that Hoon didn't like SooHyun more than a friend. So, SooHyun got more screen time. That just makes her the main female lead. How does it make her the love interest? Soo Hyun had better chemistry with Hoon. Well, that's because she was played by a better actress. Again, that doesn't make her the love interest. I said this in the main thread but JSY and Kang Sora were both heroines in the drama. A drama that tried to be two different stories.

Archived