♥Quack Couple♥Park Hoon(Lee Jong Suk) & Oh Soo Hyun(Kang So Ra)♥(Sora mentions LeeJong Suk-p385)

SongMira

Guest christina41216

chinky00 said: lummy said: Please let Soohyun be happy independent lady..Don't pair her with Jaejoon tough he did a right thing saving Hyun's dad(?)

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest heylody

Finally I don't care if Hoon finish with JaeHee.
In my delulu mind is HOONHYUN.And nobody can enter in my delulu mind.I swear it. >:D< 8->

Guest Karina_S

Since this is Quack shipper thread so I think I can say this...I still believe that this episode is too happy for Hoon and Jae Hee so it's possible that the next episode will be sad for them...It seemed like Hoon and Jae Hee can get rid of PM but there is still Agent Cha who lost his finger and who was shot by lollipop ajusshi so he will come back to revenge for sure and I think who gonna save Hoon will be....guess who? :P
However, I saw BTS that Jae Joon and SooHyun go to see Hoon somewhere in country so I think he will leave MyongWoo hospital and will become Doctor there and live with his mom. SooHyun's face seemed to be surprise when she talked with Hoon so I think it's possible that he isn't there with Jae Hee...

I dunno how to say but I still believe that there still 0.01% for our Quack....even though Quack Couple will really sink, I still be proud in Quack Shippers :D

Reply is replied again. I should never believe the scenes and hints coz the writer couldnt write the proper script from the novel. I can imagine how messed up if he writes his own work. I dunno why he is confident to change the novel plot. Does he think he can make it better than the original novel writer? And yeah he has failed. The actor maybe will still get award but the drama itself made you speechless.

Guest chinky00

ill just visit the main thread tom to check who ends up with who just to kill my curiosity. i'll be prepared for the worst tom but my heart would be at ease since this drama is already over glad that this is only a 20-ep drama ^:)^

Guest Karina_S

@lolly84 If she not die, I think she cannot be with Hoon...I dont' know but this episode is toooo easy for them...they made up too easy, they can expose PM so easy so I think the next episode must be something that shock all dramas fan lol :P

CrystalVIP said: Since this is Quack shipper thread so I think I can say this...I still believe that this episode is too happy for Hoon and Jae Hee so it's possible that the next episode will be sad for them...It seemed like Hoon and Jae Hee can get rid of PM but there is still Agent Cha who lost his finger and who was shot by lollipop ajusshi so he will come back to revenge for sure and I think who gonna save Hoon will be....guess who? :P
However, I saw BTS that Jae Joon and SooHyun go to see Hoon somewhere in country so I think he will leave MyongWoo hospital and will become Doctor there and live with his mom. SooHyun's face seemed to be surprise when she talked with Hoon so I think it's possible that he isn't there with Jae Hee...

I dunno how to say but I still believe that there still 0.01% for our Quack....even though Quack Couple will really sink, I still be proud in Quack Shippers :D

Guest ArdellaY

im with u unnie @pandalover1 hoon doesn't deserve our princess quack. just let our quack alone and find her happiness without hoon or jaejoon!! those two people just ruined her live :'(

Archived