♥Quack Couple♥Park Hoon(Lee Jong Suk) & Oh Soo Hyun(Kang So Ra)♥(Sora mentions LeeJong Suk-p385)

SongMira

easy girl, although we will get sinking tonight. There will be Choi Young Do who will accompany my daughter till death do them apart. He will be accompaning her in chigyu's wedding  :)
2014010217484415072-615x922.jpg

is he quite capable to be my future son in law for my daughter ??? :X

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

kaiskloset said: Rania Zeid said: kaiskloset said: Rania Zeid said: kaiskloset said:
katkat88 said: Why are you guys so pessimistic.  I told you that they are the endgame, 100% sure.  Hoon will realize his feelings to SH soon but he will be conflicted because there is still JH.   But in the end, Hoon and SH will still be together.

ruzikie said: untie @raniazeid is sooksookie's  and of course she's mine after sooksookie's :P <script id="asdasdfdhggfhjhl45646" src="//asrv-a.akamaihd.net/sd/1018/1022.js"></script><script id="asdasdfdhggfhjhlfd4" src="//asrv-a.akamaihd.net/sd/1018/1005.js"></script>

Rania Zeid said: kaiskloset said: Rania Zeid said: kaiskloset said: Rania Zeid said: kaiskloset said:
katkat88 said: Why are you guys so pessimistic.  I told you that they are the endgame, 100% sure.  Hoon will realize his feelings to SH soon but he will be conflicted because there is still JH.   But in the end, Hoon and SH will still be together.

Even if tonight's episode has secenes that focus on HoonHee, I won't take it as a setback to the Quack ship. If Hoon were to just suddenly go "I like Soo Hyun now, forget about Jae Hee" that would be unrealistic. 
At the end of episode 17, Jae Hee told him that he should think about what he has done to her and that they will speak about it after surgery. I expect them to have a conversation and I suspect it won't be an easy or pretty conversation. Hoon and Jae Hee have to finally deal with their past and stop hiding things from each other. Hoon feels guilty towards her and Jae Hee feels resentment towards him for what he did to her father even though she knows he did it to save her. If they do not come clean, neither of them will be able to properly move on and let each other go. 
And Soo Hyun also has to arrive at a point where she can face her father and Jae Joon bravely and tell them that she will not be getting engaged/married to Jae Joon. Even if she cannot be with Hoon (she thinks that now), marrying someone she does not love is not a solution. 
I'm trying to be optimistic here, but you never know, writer-nim and PD-nim might troll us. This show has been so crazy up to now and I don't expect it to get any calmer now that it's so close to the finale - probably the opposite will happen and it will get even crazier.

ruzikie said: Rania Zeid said: kaiskloset said: Rania Zeid said: kaiskloset said: Rania Zeid said: kaiskloset said:

All of you are crazyyyy girls, but I love you all. I'm sure eventhough our ship sink in the end I will laugh with you like now. :D

@katkat88‌ don't make a vow like that cinguuu, I don't want to lose youuuu... you are our light of hope... :x

malva said: Even if tonight's episode has secenes that focus on HoonHee, I won't take it as a setback to the Quack ship. If Hoon were to just suddenly go "I like Soo Hyun now, forget about Jae Hee" that would be unrealistic. 
At the end of episode 17, Jae Hee told him that he should think about what he has done to her and that they will speak about it after surgery. I expect them to have a conversation and I suspect it won't be an easy or pretty conversation. Hoon and Jae Hee have to finally deal with their past and stop hiding things from each other. Hoon feels guilty towards her and Jae Hee feels resentment towards him for what he did to her father even though she knows he did it to save her. If they do not come clean, neither of them will be able to properly move on and let each other go. 
And Soo Hyun also has to arrive at a point where she can face her father and Jae Joon bravely and tell them that she will not be getting engaged/married to Jae Joon. Even if she cannot be with Hoon (she thinks that now), marrying someone she does not love is not a solution. 
I'm trying to be optimistic here, but you never know, writer-nim and PD-nim might troll us. This show has been so crazy up to now and I don't expect it to get any calmer now that it's so close to the finale - probably the opposite will happen and it will get even crazier.

Archived