[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ (Girl's Day) Kim Yura - WGM Couple | Thread 1

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ExcuseMe UrPardon

@amdbest  I REalise That Too...They Namja On Stage With Yura Are All Aware Of the Sexxaaayyyy Bods That Are Walking Infront Of Them Or Next To Them...Their Hearts Must Be Doooong  Doong Dooong as well BUT DAMN ...This Gorgeous Godess HAS BEEN TAKEN And The BodsGuard Are Watching Them From His Seat....Thats What I Thought Too When I Watch The Video....

just for

FUN

..i notice from fancam,when yura walk in front Kang Ha Neul,he's stare

and this ajhusi (shim hyung tak),he couldn't even see straight to yura face.lol

is it because?

you know,

all guys will be afraid to this namja.

JZtq4FN.gif

he has been learned rider kick from his FIL.

Guest hjjdai5y
this is so us. right @tresEmmE ? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

tumblr_nj941vlAWx1scm9d0o6_r2_400.gif

Today has been a roller coaster of emotion for us. but overall everything was just amazing today. 
may tomorrow be a better day for us and Jjongah :)

crying-tears-of-joy-gif-i9.gif

EVERYDAY is JJONGAH DAY ! >:D<

Guest prism2103

@amdbest i noticed that too! 

from that clip: 
@ the very beginning yura interacts w jong, kara seungyeon (the one who got couple award w jong) saw all this & was laughing (you could see her eyes going from yura to jong) & all the girls in that table knew jjongah is together look at them  w an all knowing smile ; )
then the mc for the award even especially congratulated yura, & all them boys & (girls included) on the stage were looking at yura as she walked across, even the pd who gave out the award stood infront of yura longer than the rest :D 

SO OBVIOUSLY. jong has to be the ultimate protector tonight. can't let no guard down when there are this many males, and yura in such a beautiful dress showing off her beautiful white skin, torso (pretty ankles), and voluptuous cleavage (she was top #4 on naver today) 
- did u guys see those killer heels? thank goodness she didn't fall on sprain her ankle 
- rather yura following jong, i believe it's most likely the other way :) 

AS IF YESTERDAY COULDN'T GET ANY BETTER! w the stuttering & honest blurt "yes, i mean no, i met her backstage and congratulated her for the award" 

EVERYONE is shipping them. gsd fans, jjong's fans, the press, the pds, cameramen, etc.  
Yura is such a gorgeous lady inside and out, jong would have to been crazy to let her go. 

& even tho jong got a couple award w seungyeon he wasn't one bit interested in her, like he clapped for his friend, but look how little attention he paid towards her LOL. and seungyeon didn't mind :) 

JJONGAH LIVES. they dont even care to be discrete anymore. LOL nothing to hide. nothing to be sad about. if mbc doesn't want them, sbs is gladly willing to have them. :D 
DATE and BE HAPPY. we love you heaps jjongah :x :x 

ps i heard from a birdy friend jong gave out chocolate to his fans for white day. ISN'T THAT SWEET. he's such a sweet boy. DATE & BE HAPPY FOR REALS U TWO! 

The couple that got married after going to wgm were dating before wgm (jung in and jo jeong chi). They were already a real couple before . But there is one couple that dated after wgm and broke up after 6 months (lee si Young & junjin).

before they  enter the wgm they r real bf, gf the show end they getting married for real.

Guest nurungji1805

i'm so happy to see their picture interaction, i think yura little bit worry with her hubby because jong oppa look have a lack of sleep 

dispatch please follow them 

Guest ExcuseMe UrPardon

@Prism2103 ...... I Notice In That Video When HongJonghyun Pass The Microphone To His Co Star, He ABSOLUTELY DOES NOT WANT ANY EYE CONTACT With her..DUe To His Wifey IS Watching And Wanted To Escaped From Nagging....

@Prism2103 ...... I Notice In That Video When HongJonghyun Pass The Microphone To His Co Star, He ABSOLUTELY DOES NOT WANT ANY EYE CONTACT With her..DUe To His Wifey IS Watching And Wanted To Escaped From Nagging....

He takes care his eyes very well.

Good job Hong Jong Hyun-shi.

=D>

Guest prism2103

@ExcuseMe UrPardon haha i dont think he was purposely trying to avoid her, afterall our boy is polite and always does things his way even if the public doesn't like it. we all know if jong doesnt have the heart to it, he wont do it. so obviously even tho his physical body was on the stage, his heart was still on the seat that sits warmly right beside yura at the table below. :) 

I agree w Yura. They are such a pretty picture <3 
credit on pic 
1270140_article_99_20150313174702.jpg?ty

okay...okay... we all know how pretty, stunning and sexy our princess today in that killer dress... and we all know that all fanboys eyes will staring at her. But dont worry because there is special agent been sent to protect our princess...to make sure of her safety.

PicsArt_1426259614361_zpssqtril0f.jpg

cr: FB YuHyun Couple (for original pic)

Guest amdbest

@ExcuseMe UrPardon,@prism2103: haha it seems awkward on stage,like 3 of them (JHM,KHN,SHT)want look at yura,but.. X_X

caref.gifB__PjHGUsAA8-6s.jpgimage

can we just calm a little bit and say these words together...............................................

LOVE IS THE MOMENT~

OEkzV1T.gif

let's have a little pixie dust and flying together with our sailing ship, up to neverland~

peterpan-screencap.jpg

peter-pan.jpg?w=670&h=377&crop=1

PS:

actually since a week ago, i'm trying to not be a delulu fans anymore. but universe have another plan~

Guest linarosa

agree with you ;))

Guest ExcuseMe UrPardon

GOSH...Today Highlights Of OUR COUPLE Will Never Ends.....We Can Take All Night Talkin Abt Their Event Today..

FanCams Keep Flooding This Thread Please....BRING IT ON...I Will Not Declare Defeat To My Eyes Tonite.....Coz Im Not Working Tomorrow..LOL

@cochoyahoo27

loved ur post... it's like saying there really is a place for us and all these happy thoughts will come into fruition.. just like today... :)

by the way i totally sang that

first part.. hahaha

Archived