[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ (Girl's Day) Kim Yura - WGM Couple | Thread 1

Go Seung Ji

http://tvdaily.asiae.co.kr/read.php3?aid=1426238691867906002

홍종현, 유라 아닌 한승연과 베스트커플상 (케이블TV방송대상) = Hong Jong Hyun, Best Couple Award with Han Seung Yeon, not Yura (Cable TV Award)

- a long article about the award they received but only one paragraph attracts my eyes...

"또 한승연은 “‘여자만화구두’ 만나게 해준 감독님들 감사하고 흔하지 않은 커플상 주셔서 감사하다”라고 말했다. 이에 앞서 홍종현과 MBC ‘우리 결혼했어요4’에서 가상 부부 호흡을 맞췄던 걸스데이 유라는 ‘도도하라’로 인기상을 수상했다. 하지만 홍종현과 유라는 시상식 내내 옆 자리에 앉아 다정한 모습을 보여 눈길을 모았다."

"Also Han seung yeon said "Thanks to Directors who I met through 'Her lovely heels', Thanks to giving me the uncommon best couple award". Beforehand, Girl's Day Yura who appeared as Virtual Couple with Hong Jong Hyun in WGM4 received Popularity Award through "Dodohara". But Yura and Hong Jong Hyun who seated side by side during the whole Award Ceremony, showing fondness that attract the attention."

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest highhorse

LOL his facial expression when he had to hold that girl's hand. Look at the contrast, she's all cute and shy and he's like  :| :| :|

Guest highhorse

I think jjong first give hints to us because like he wear the couple bracelet to his MV then PD award we saw ah young the necklace now the ring. 8-> :-?

whoooa! are those the exact ones? i'd imagine his stylist would coordinate his outfits for the MV though?! ..whoooaa and her ring looks so similar to the couple ring + what's with the return of the necklace?

we could be looking really hard into this but after what yura showed us today, everyone's in a whole different dimension of delusional thinking

whoooa! are those the exact ones? i'd imagine his stylist would coordinate his outfits for the MV though?! ..whoooaa and her ring looks so similar to the couple ring + what's with the return of the necklace?

we could be looking really hard into this but after what yura showed us today, everyone's in a whole different dimension of delusional thinking

i think this MV making filmed before his fanmeeting in thailand. before their drop out from WGM MBShi.

the clue is that black bracelet. he has been gave that black bracelet to a fan in thailand.

Guest hjjdai5y
you can watch here
http://www.melon.com/musicstory/inform.htm?mstorySeq=2260
or
http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=hjonghyun&no=42884&page=1

ROUGH TRANSLATION FOR YHS MV BEHIND STORY : 

J: Hello. My name is HJH. I’m here at MV filming location
after a long time. It’s MV for Yoon Hyunsang new song call “Time Forgets”. The
content is about boy and girl first meet, falling in love and breaking up. But the
the man I act is someone who is less active and very shy.   

*hold hands scene* cap: awkward

Director: the awkwardness is good.

CAP: who is the MV heroin who fall in love in with this
awkward man?

JHY: hello. I’m Jihayoon. Now I’m waiting for kiss scene. I feel a bit shy

J: wait a minute

CAP: even it’s just a cheek kiss, totally shy HJH

Director : kiss while hugging

JHY: I was a fan. I never thought this day would come.

Cap on jjong: embarrassing

Jjong: she’s cheering up because there’s camera

JHY: No. it’s true

J: we’re going to filming the next scene

-- next scene—

JHY: man should be good in singing

J: now.. it’s a scene, process of realizing the break up. It’s
a bit hard but I’ll work hard to film it. Fighting !

cap: HJH great sobbing .

J: (to attain the emotions) after waiting, I think I’m able
to do well. At last, I think I’m absolutely satisfied with it.

--Guesthouse scene—

YHS : at first glance, he’s very handsome, tall. Now I know
why women like him [everyone loves our HongJjong]

--conclude filming—

J: the MV filming has completed safely. First, the song is
good. When the song and editing is done, I think it will be more sad. I hope
everyone will like YHS’s new song “Time Forgets”. Thank you for your hard work :)

p.s : please excuse my broken english. did this because it's already 5am and I can't sleep .

we could be looking really hard into this but after what yura showed us today, everyone's in a whole different dimension of delusional th

i think this MV making filmed before his fanmeeting in thailand. before their drop out from WGM MBShi.

the clue is that black bracelet. he has been gave that black bracelet to a fan in thailand.

that's silver not black hellllllllloooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest mmj_leong

Did Jjong wore bracelet in the MV? I can't capture...odi?

Guest rant567

it looks like Ahyoung really influences how Jjong sends his message to his fans. what is that with the emoticon in the end of that message? (Although it was not as grand as the heart emoticon Ahyoung wrote for him at that time, but still....). And does he always write in that kind of tone before or am I just being too delusional? :D

happy saturday everybody. Although it is usually a Jjongah day and I am still a bit bitter about it but overall I am still happy to find out that they remain close after their stints in WGM ended. I am so happy for them for the past two days. Hopefully they could really grow to be closer and closer in the near future.

Jjongah fighting :)

What's our scedule for this day guys?

We have so many great news,photos , fancams, gifs,articles,wuahhh what a great friday..

Such an amazing jjongah love story.

like a fairytale. This is not a dream uhh?

So back for this day. Its saturday. White day. So Plis2 to SK jjongaholic. Follow them tightly this day.

Its impossible that Jong give his fans candy but not give her princesss some precious one....

Hope another gud news will comes this day, tomorrow , n for their entire lives . Aamiin.. >:D<

Hope always there if we keep praying . ..

Guest bch2lg

i like what yura did on red carpet yesterday.

she closed her sexy spot with her beautiful hair. 
perfect. 
100 score.

be alert yura
you has been targeted by dispatch radar.
20150313003836_174200215.jpg?w=529&h=790

Archived