[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ (Girl's Day) Kim Yura - WGM Couple | Thread 1

Go Seung Ji

sorry for repeatedly posting but i can't keep myself from rewatching that fancam.. hahaha

but it really seems like JH was aware of the girls taking the video coz he turned his head towards them right after the MC said "Yura-nim"..

kkyyaaaa!! spazzing like mad here!! all pumped up... bcoz of that.. hahaha

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jonghyun did not turn around because of Yura's fans. His fans from Hong DangMoo (fan cafe) were sitting there as well and asked him to turn around. The person recording the fan cam was seated in the same direction as Jonghyun's fans, but not together.

You can see by comparing the locations of the pictures taken by his fans (the photos with the watermark 홍당무) with the fan cam.

:)>-

Also, why bother calling him if you aren't going to film him? The focus was not on him, it was by chance (very lucky) to get a split second of Jonghyun's face focused. Otherwise it's been difficult to see his face properly in today's fanpics.

EDIT:
@Yhyksk
Reporters... Reporters..

I don't get why every single person at the awards is made into a JjongAh shipper... :))

omo omo omo thanks for fancam...why soo perfect?? :((

I even missed my classes today....watching..seaching..only JJongAh..this thread..once you Jjongaholic..there is no way to back..ottokee..they're so perfect..jinjaa 8->

Here's the JjongAh interaction I made from the shared fancam.

Thank you for sharing! Something to add in today's JjongAh happiness ;)) ;))

Watching the GIF seemed like they went there as a couple lol. okay, I better stop!! kkk~

jjongahcable1_zps1fnat5pj.gif

When JH's attention was caught by the ladies behind, he smiled.. Awww. Like a namja chingu happy for his yeoja~ weeeewooo~

jjongahc2_zpscbq4kcoa.gif

Fancam credit belongs to @bcuz_of_uu :)

Keep those fancams cominnnnnn!!

;;)

Guest patchhiiiieeee

most of the people who attended  the KOREA PD awards were PD-nims right? AND JJONGAH is quite popular, they even said yura is a married woman and also the way that ajusshi is asking jjong about yura?? I think there is a BIG possibility guys that uri couple will be starring soon in a tvshow... THE QUESTION NOW IS?? WHO IS THE LUCKY PD that will be working with our couple???ahahahha 

most of the people who attended  the KOREA PD awards were PD-nims right? AND JJONGAH is quite popular, they even said yura is a married woman and also the way that ajusshi is asking jjong about yura?? I think there is a BIG possibility guys that uri couple will be starring soon in a tvshow... THE QUESTION NOW IS?? WHO IS THE LUCKY PD that will be working with our couple???ahahahha 

1 night 2 days PD

1 night 2 days spesial race couple.

PD shippers working for them chingus!

=)) =)) =)) :)>- [-O<

Guest muffylyn

Jjongah CF coming soon after these events.. hahaha! (I wish and I hope...)

Anyway.. more gifs and fancams Puhlease.. :))

Guest cdmu_hja

what wrong with u this is not little paradise this is big paradise.... 

=)) =)) :P:P:P

thank you.. I know this is the REAL paradise for us, jjongah shippers.. I've been reading all the post here since it was at 600th page

Guest Fatih07

Uuuuuuu laaaa laaaaaaaaaaaa aigoo ahyoungie and jjong u know how to make our heart dugeu dugeu pang pang! But its okay i can endure my heartbeat as long as both of you keep flirting to each other lol

Guest emeraldgirl

Maybe it's just me... but... when Jjongah are together in an event they have this different aura...

it's like they smile more..
they just light up when they are together..

Guest ayudevi_w

Now 9:43 pm on indonesia...feel a lil bit sleepy,

Oh... I love when our lovely couple attend or do something together, they made a hits news... XD

Ig, twitter, naver, is flooded by our couple news...

Now i can go to sleep with smile on my face, hey is that good for anti aging therapy right? Now i love JjongAh couple even more because they know how to made their fans always looks young.. Wkwk...psst... This is secret therapy...don't tell another people... XD

Anw, goidnight all.. Have a sweet dream...

i have this BIG FEELING this wish is going to get GRANTED soon!!!! Charanda!!!

Archived