Seo Kang Joon 서강준 ♤ Your Brown Eyes Vitamin ♧

Admin

2 hours ago, sera43 said:

[Poll] Main vs. Secondary Lead: Which male drama character would you choose? (Part Two)

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/08/poll-main-vs-secondary-lead-which-male-drama-character-would-you-choose-part-two

Yay, Joonie is winning the poll by overwhelming majority! ..... I know this is just a random poll with no big significance. But I still can't help feeling totally happy. At least ppl on allkpop have a better taste compared to elsewhere. :P

Timbuk2 Korea 16F/W BTS part 2

• Like 2

14 hours ago, moonkittey said:

Yay, Joonie is winning the poll by overwhelming majority! ..... I know this is just a random poll with no big significance. But I still can't help feeling totally happy. At least ppl on allkpop have a better taste compared to elsewhere. :P

Timbuk2 Korea 16F/W BTS part 2

ah yes, i'm so happy for the polling, that proved that baek inho is lovable character all the time!! actually i'm the one of skj trash on allkpop (LOL) and i'm glad i found this thread :wub: thank you guys for recaping ..

• Like 3

9 hours ago, jannuary0131 said:

ah yes, i'm so happy for the polling, that proved that baek inho is lovable character all the time!! actually i'm the one of skj trash on allkpop (LOL) and i'm glad i found this thread :wub: thank you guys for recaping ..

Welcome to Seo kang Joon thread, jannuary0131! Nice to see another Kang Joon fan dropping by. :) You're very welcome, chingu. We enjoy posting any stuff related to SKJ. Sharing is caring after all. 

Btw, nice to hear that you are  from allkpop. I love how allkpop  keeps posting SKJ articles and I enjoy reading the comments there very much. :wub:

And yeah, he totally deserved winning that poll. After all Inho is such a sweetheart. :blush:

Have a nice stay here, chingu. :)

Here I have two welcome gifs for you.

tumblr_oa3pby3qea1r8sro0o1_400.gif

tumblr_oa4uf2q2s21r8sro0o1_400.gif

• Like 3

10 hours ago, jannuary0131 said:

Welcome to our thread, Jannuary! I also wish you have a nice stay here. :grin:

Choi Myung Gil updates her instagram with Entourage cast

Script reading clips for Entourage Korea + Interview with Jo Jin Woong

Cr. entourage_kr

• Like 3

“Entourage” Cast Shares Group Shot, tvN Confirms Premiere Date

Spoiler

“Entourage” Cast Shares Group Shot, tvN Confirms Premiere Date

tvN’s remake of the hit HBO show “Entourage” is in the middle of filming as it gets ready to premiere later this year!

On August 25, actress Choi Myung Gil shared a group shot of some of the cast members on set to her Instagram, including actors Lee Dong Hwi, Seo Kang Joon, Park Jung Min, and Lee Kwang Soo. She explains in the caption that they were filming a scene in a club at the time.

Meanwhile, tvN has announced that the show will be premiering on November 4, at 11 p.m. KST, taking over the time slot of “Cinderella and Four Knights.” The show began filming in June, and is intended to be completed fully before its premiere.

Source (1)

http://www.soompi.com/2016/08/25/entourage-cast-shares-group-shot-show-tvn-premiere-date/

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Seo Kang Joon's upcoming drama 'Entourage' confirms first broadcast date!

Spoiler

67ffa01ed482a1a31b4d99f30d6ed0d6_1472102

TvN's upcoming drama 'Entourage' confirmed its broadcast date. This TV series is well-known as the comeback drama of actor Seo Kang Joon, and Jo Jin Woong. 

'Entourage' will portray the friendship of 4 men including Ho Jin(Park Jung Min), Joon(Lee Kwang Soo), Guhbook(Lee Dong Hui), and Young Bin(Seo Kang Joon). Jin Woong will play the role of a CEO of an entertainment agency.

According to 'Entourage' production team, they began filming this drama in June. The first episode of this drama will be broacdcast on November 4 at 11 p.m. KST on TvN!

Korea.com's Emily You contributed to this report from Seoul. [E-mail: maintyoung@korea.com]

http://www1.korea.com/bbs/board.php?bo_table=DRAMA&wr_id=1131

• Like 2

Entourage scores late-night timeslot, to premiere in November

by javabeans | August 25, 2016 | 13 Comments

entourage_3.jpg

Finally, Entourage is on the schedule! The K-drama remake of HBO’s hit has been in the works for seemingly ages, and was supposedly going to be on the air this year, only the year kept passing by and schedules got booked and Entourage wasn’t on any of them. But now it’s official, and Entourage has scored tvN’s newest late-night timeslot: Fridays and Saturdays, post-Cinderella and the Four Knights.

It’s a brand-new drama hour for tvN, which already had one Friday-Saturday drama spot earlier in the evening, at 8:30 p.m., which was home to hits like Signal, Misaeng, Answer Me 1988, and The Good Wife. That’s followed by variety hour (currently Three Meals a Day), and then the second drama offering starts at 11 p.m.

read more on: http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/08/entourage-scores-late-night-timeslot-to-premiere-in-november/

New pic by Timbuk2korea

https://scontent-fra3-1.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/e35/13686842_645372305631860_647303579_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTMyMzc5NjI0OTgyODU5NzYwMQ%3D%3D.2

Cr. nero_seongbeen

• Like 2

[POLL] Glasses Vs. No Glasses: Male Celebrities

Spoiler

misc

Glasses can make quite the nice fashion statement, giving more of a chic-hipster vibe or a more suave-scholarly vibe.  However it's used, it can definitely accentuate some people's handsome features.  

Check out the male celebs before and decide if you prefer them with or without glasses! There's no doubt they can all (except maybe one) pull off both, but which is better?

Vote for Seo Kang Jun below

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/08/poll-glasses-vs-no-glasses-male-celebrities

• Like 2

Character description of Cha Young Bin (Entourage Korea) from an article ( google trans.)

14039940_541382409403974_404056140709725

First, the British car-bin after a debut four years before because of TV shows and TV ads and all of a sudden gain popular actor. Self-luminous appearance, eyes full of stories, coupled with the same cheerful smile like a teenager, so he also received between artists artists levels of popularity. However, with his gorgeous looks different after understanding will find that he is full of idiots beauty, indecisive, a man full of loopholes. Because of its tougher than the old cattle foolishly stubborn belief in a "Super A" in contradicting television, cinema investors adept in this regard, he will get into trouble, although each work, become trouble maker, but on the other hand, he does not contrived, not bravado, not preoccupied, very outspoken appearance has also been a lot of people's favorite.

Ying Bin encountered such a car Seo Kang-joon, complete identity is undoubtedly the hero of the whole new lease of life. Seo Kang-joon its Bimei drama hero more beautiful 'beautiful flower' sniper oriented female audience. More importantly, before the initiation of maternal love in 'cheese trap', so that everyone s heart of Seo Kang-joon, the evolution of 'Playboy', will show deadly charm, raised expectations in the 'entourage' in

Source     Chinese translation by Baidu SKJ Bar

• Like 2

Kang Joon isn't modeling for Nix Korea anymore

According to Nix korea facebook the models have changed.

Well, I hope he will get either another endorsement deal or just take this as an opportunity to rest. :)

On another note here is an update by Timbuk2korea facebook

14055176_549832498553110_233760969396290

• Like 2

20 More striking South Korean stars we envy because of their beautiful eyes

by Shelly M on Wed, Aug 24, 2016

Spoiler

a4217b06-e217-45ce-ad04-6fa7d65e9299.png

I know you love gorgeous, almond shaped eyes. After falling in love with the 15 striking stars on my last list, it's time to mix it up by adoring more stunning stars in South Korea with a variety of eye shapes and colors. Every celebrity has mesmerizing eyes, but these stars have the power to trigger your emotions with just one glance!

15. Seo Kang Joon

Seo's light-colored brown eyes steal the show in all of his productions! It almost seemed like he was the leading man in Cheese in a Trap, even though the 5urprise member was the heartbreaking second lead.

230f8395-2cb3-4202-b1fc-0596e3eaf4ce.jpg

https://www.dramafever.com/news/-more-stunning-stars-we-envy-with-incredibly-beautiful-eyes-/

• Like 2

Kangjuneyes, SKJ's Daum Fancafe, is organizing a Birthday Event for Joonie. For that purpose they are planning to support Kang Joon's upcoming drama Entourage Korea through donating rice wreaths.

Short clip of Kang Joon on the beach :)

• Like 3

9 Korean Actors That Could Kill With Their Sexiness

Spoiler

9 Korean Actors That Could Kill With Their Sexiness

We are here today to appreciate some of the hot Korean actors who have proven over and over their ability to impress everyone with their sexiness. Their looks, confidence, and charisma –  it’s almost as if  they are trying to give us heart attacks with their every glance!

(Be careful, this article might cause excessive fangirling over these talented hotties!)

Without further ado, here are just a few of the handsome actors we have been watching.

Seo Kang Joon

A member of actor group 5urprise, Seo Kang Joon has risen in popularity after his recent role in “Cheese In The Trap.” Not only is he a talented actor, but he’s also incredibly attractive. We could not be more excited about his rise in popularity, especially as we now get to see him appear in numerous Korean magazines!Seo Kang Joon

Watch this clip of his appearance in Céci! What was that sly little smile?

If the cute and sweet image of Seo Kang Joon is not what gets your heart pounding, never fear! Just enjoy this clip of his Marie Claire photoshoot in which he gives off a tougher and more sultry vibe!

Seriously, whoever decided to give him roses for this clip knew exactly what they were doing!

Thankfully, there appears to be almost no end to the sexiness that comes from all of these talented actors, and of course we recommend supporting them enthusiastically. Just remember, once you have fallen for these perfect specimens, there is no escape!

Which of these sexy actors manages to melt your heart? Let us know in the comments!

http://www.soompi.com/2016/08/29/9-korean-actors-kill-sexiness/

Kang Joon's sexiness is no joke. I'm drooling right now! :wub:

• Like 3