Seo Kang Joon 서강준 ♤ Your Brown Eyes Vitamin ♧

Admin

" Thank you all my fans all to congratulate me. Dear I'll keep it all one after another. Thank you very much from my parents "

trans. naver dictionary

Weibo update. Is he wearing a t-shirt of Jesus?

14632833_562125270663021_462316652219426

via BaiduSKJBar

• Like 2

“Entourage” Releases New Group Image And Individual Character Posters

Entourage

tvN has released new character posters for the upcoming drama “Entourage,” with each individual poster showing a little more personality behind the characters!

First up is Jo Jin Woong, who plays Kim Eun Gap, the representative agent of a star management company. His quote says “First you make the star, then you make the real actor. That’s my strategy!”

Hide contents

Jo Jin Woong

Seo Kang Joon plays Cha Young Bin, the current hottest star in the entertainment world. His character’s poster says, “It’s all about enjoying the best life. I’m telling you, it helps with the acting?”

Hide contents

Seo Kang Joon

The next revealed poster features Park Jung Min, who plays Cha Young Bin’s manager and childhood friend Lee Ho Jin, who once had a dream of becoming a film director. His poster has the phrase, “I don’t know if I’m working as a manager, or cleaning up after my friend.”

Hide contents

Park Jung Min

The next poster is of Lee Dong Hwi’s character “Turtle,” the cute member in the friend group who enjoys a good joke, but becomes an unmanly jerk in front of women. His poster has the words, “I’m not just an unemployed bum. I give Young Bin rides and I go places with him! Right?”

Hide contents

Lee Dong Hwi

And finally, Lee Kwang Soo’s poster shows his character Cha Joon, a has-been star who was once extremely popular in the 90s as a member of a boy group. Cha Joon’s poster comes with the quote, “Back in the day, I was just as popular as H.O.T and Sechs Kies, you know?”

Hide contents

Lee Kwang Soo

tvN’s upcoming drama “Entourage” is a remake of the HBO drama of the same name. The drama airs its first episode on November 4, 11 p.m. KST.

Source (1)

http://www.soompi.com/2016/10/13/entourage-releases-new-group-image-and-individual-character-posters/

• Like 2

Many Times Seo Kang Joon Makes Your Heart Goes Thump Thump  :heart:

When he runs his fingers through his hair

When he presses those piano keys

Spoiler

When he takes selfie with a lady like a gentleman

Spoiler

When he works out like he means it

Spoiler

but failed.

Spoiler

When he slaps that towel like a man.

Spoiler

When he looks nice and cozy in white tee on bed.

Spoiler

When he cuddles up with his 5urprise member in cold weather.

Spoiler

When he feels his groove and just shakes it up.

Spoiler

When he gives a bear hug in drama.

Spoiler

When he’s in good husband mode on. 

Spoiler

When he shows his aegyo. 

Spoiler

When he looks classic while writing a letter. 

Spoiler

When he’s as smooth as a latte. 

Spoiler

and as fresh as a soda. 

Spoiler

When he pouts like a kid. 

Spoiler

When he holds those bottles.

Spoiler

When he mixes that spicy chicken rice. 

Spoiler

When he’s blown by winter snow in that fur coat. 

Spoiler

When he silently sits by the window

Spoiler

or on the kitchen counter. 

Spoiler

Cheers to Seo Kang Joon. 

Thanks dramatroll for this wonderful post. There couldn't be any better promotion of Kang Joon. :D

• Like 2

Parties, playing, promos, and posters for Entourage

by chickachunga | October 13, 2016 | 1 Comment

Spoiler

ento1.jpg

Character posters are out for all five leads of tvN’s hotly anticipated remake of the HBO series Entourage, along with teasers of the remaining groupie members: Lee Dong-hwi (Answer Me 1988), Lee Kwang-soo (Dear My Friends), and Park Jung-min (You’re All Surrounded).

Entourage is the story of rising star Young-bin, played by Seo Kang-joon (Cheese in the Trap) and the four men (boys) always in his orbit, making up his titular entourage and tagging along for the romp around town in the glitzy and dramatic milieu of entertainment. Members of the entourage include the power agent played by Jo Jin-woong (Signal), the 24/7 on-call manager questioning his career choice played by Park Jung-min, the has-been actor struggling to reclaim his former glory played by Lee Kwang-soo, and the goofy friend who has nothing better to do played by Lee Dong-hwi.

The group poster features all five boys casually chilling on the couch. There’s pizza on the table before them, and empty soda cans and champagne bottles strewn about. They’re in good spirits, and the poster’s punny copy plays on the Korean word for “star”: “The bizarre [star] guys whose lives revolve around another [star] guy.”

to read more: http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/10/parties-playing-promos-and-posters-for-entourage/

• Like 2

On 13.10.2016 at 4:15 PM, moonkittey said:

Many Times Seo Kang Joon Makes Your Heart Goes Thump Thump  :heart:

Thanks dramatroll for this wonderful post. There couldn't be any better promotion of Kang Joon. :D

Aww thank you moonkittey. BEST POST EVER I'VE READ. wow1-onion-head-emoticon.gif

BAZAAR China magazine... He looks kinda different here. Partly it has to do with the dark shades and lighting.  The second photo is bettter tho.

14725730_1795628247380283_14547324812032

Spoiler

14572798_1795628224046952_84670969079499

https://scontent-fra3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/14731393_1795628267380281_8807796390825250971_n.jpg?oh=3dd06eecf746e8dc1b82260f76731516&oe=589A55A6

cre as tagged, via SKJ Vietnam Fanpage

• Like 2

Seo Kang Jun enchants China with his autumn fashion

seo-kang-jun

Seo Kang Jun exudes the cool autumn feel in a pictorial with fashion magazine, 'Harper's Bazaar China.'

'Harper's Bazaar China' released Seo Kang Jun's photos via their official Weibo account on October 14.

In the pictures, the actor can be seen donning very autumn outfits, including a red turtle neck and avant-garde black pants. 

Check out the handsome photos below.

Spoiler

U6akzwn.jpg

IPEWYNe.jpg

nSYD1dz.jpg

• Like 2

Seo Kang Joon Transforms Into An Autumn Gentleman For “Bazaar China”

Spoiler

Seo-Kang-Joon3.jpg

Actor Seo Kang Joon is looking handsome for the newest edition of “Bazaar China” magazine!

On October 14, the magazine revealed pictures from their photoshoot with the trending actor through their Weibo account.

Spoiler

Seo Kang Joon2

In the photoshoot, Seo Kang Joon has transformed into an autumn gentleman. Whether he is wearing knits or a turtleneck, he looks charming and mysterious as he gazes into the camera.

Spoiler

Seo Kang Joon1

You can see Seo Kang Joon in the highly anticipated drama “Entourage” which confirmed its premiere on tvN on November 4. The show, which is a remake of the hit HBO show, released new character posters on October 13.

Source (1)

http://www.soompi.com/2016/10/16/seo-kang-joon-transforms-autumn-gentleman-bazaar-china/

• Like 2

Looks like this thread needs urgently some updates. :huh:

Calling @sera43 chingu to join me. :)

161016 Cheese in the Trap Promo Event in Japan

14641919_565972756944939_442609259130251

Spoiler

14702383_564213160454232_575934631672570

More pics: 1 / 2

cr. Baidu SKJ bar

Kangjun at the airport leaving for CITT promo event

Link to Baidu SKJ Bar for the fantaken pics

161016 CITT DVD Release Press Conference

cr. Korepo channel

• Like 2

Welcome back, unni. I was kinda sick these days. That's why I couldn't find the strength to post anything.But I'm already slightly feeling better now. :) On another note, these days I keep reading how many idols are forced to take a break coz of health issues. Honestly I'm still worried about Kangjun's health as he looked quite exhausted at times. Now, with the shooting being finished he has to do some promotions for Entourage. Knowing Fantagio, they won't let him ever take a rest. :angry: Even tho he really needs to take a break to recharge some energy.

Hoping he won't collapse one day. *prayingveryhard*

161018 Bazaar China pics

CvCyo3YUAAE4st8.jpg

Spoiler

CvCuFktUMAIngTQ.jpg

CvCuQgYVYAEveUk.jpg

CvCuNDrUsAAjLJM.jpg

CvCyrW9UMAA3kBv.jpg

CvCyxG2VUAAfMo4.jpg

CvCyvE2UAAE6aDM.jpg

CvCuHKTVUAAvd1K.jpg

14725607_564085773800304_656904265742850