Seo Kang Joon 서강준 ♤ Your Brown Eyes Vitamin ♧

Admin

SKJ backstage at Kazakhstan FM:

During his stay in Kazakhstan, Kang Jun returned to his friend's friend's daughter and recorded a congratulatory film.
There are other artists in the film part of the Kang Jun I just cut down to everyone Oh hehe ~

Trans. by Baidu SKJ Bar

• Like 3

Seo Kang Jun Shares Cut From Fall Photo Spread

2016.10.08 14:00 CJ E&M enewsWorld Susan Min

Actor Seo Kang Jun has revealed a photo cut from his fall photo spread.

On October 5, Seo Kang Jun shared a single cut from his photo spread through his personal Instagram.

Seo Kang Jun Shares Cut From Fall Photo Spread

In the revealed photo, Seo Kang Jun is seen leaning against a wall while looking to the side.

He captures the hearts of fans as he poses in the fall scenery.

Meanwhile, Seo Kang Jun will be appearing in new tvN drama Entourage beginning November 4.

Photo credit: Seo Kang Jun Instagram

http://mwave.interest.me/en/kpop-news/article/109113/seo-kang-jun-shares-cut-from-fall-photo-spread-all-kpop-news
  • Like 3

Seo Kang Joon was nominated for Man of Drama at the tvN10 Awards. But he sadly lost. Seo In Guk (Reply 1997) got the award instead which is quite deserved imo. No reason to be sad, we are just happy that he was nominated, right? :)

Meanwhile, new trailer of Entourage Korea

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, jannuary0131 said:

Wooow i cant wait any longerrr for his drama :rolleyes: , i hope it will be as good as the original ! And the trailer tho, im already liking seo kang joon character there, idkw that kind of character fit him so much haha

Me, too! ;) But is the original actually good? I heard mixed opinions like that it lacks depth and good character developement. Hoping this version will be better. *fingerscrossed*

• Like 1

23 hours ago, moonkittey said:

Me, too! ;) But is the original actually good? I heard mixed opinions like that it lacks depth and good character developement. Hoping this version will be better. *fingerscrossed*

Imo, it was good, myb bc the original has so many seasons thats why ^_^, but when it comes to k drama, i guess it will be more intense on the plot. And one thing i wonder, how they delivered such a sex and drug scenes which the original series is all about :sweatingbullets::D

• Like 1

3 hours ago, jannuary0131 said:

Imo, it was good, myb bc the original has so many seasons thats why ^_^, but when it comes to k drama, i guess it will be more intense on the plot. And one thing i wonder, how they delivered such a sex and drug scenes which the original series is all about :sweatingbullets::D

Thanks for sharing your opinion. :) I am just a worrywart at times.  Ofc I haven't watched the American version so I am influenced by what I read at the net. But on the other hand, I am actually very hopeful as tvN did such a good job with the adaption of Good Wife. xD

I recently read somewhere that the Korean version is rated 15. This means we will possibly get sex scenes but not as explicit like the US version. But better than nothing. :keke

tvN has published a character teaser for Jo Jin Woong. The next one coming up must be Kangjun's. Honestly I can't wait for it. <3

cr. tvN DRAMA

• Like 2

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SEO KANG JOON OPPA aka LEE SEUNG HWAN!

May all your wishes and dreams come true. :heart:

Cuf6IXSUIAAUYNp.jpg

Cuf5tSxUEAAwMVw.jpg

cre maki_5kj0726

Spoiler

Cuf3oOlVUAAk-8G.jpg

Cufz_dlXYAA6EZd.jpg

cre MakeMe5urprise

Kangjun is celebrating his birthday with Lee Tae Hwan and Gong Myoung :)

https://scontent-frt3-1.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/e35/14482729_1108349685880778_6789121419729960960_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTM1ODc3NDIxMTgzNzMyNTUxNg%3D%3D.2

cre seokj1012

• Like 3

Korean version of 'Entourage' is coming to 9 Asian countries!

Spoiler

Lee-Kwang-Soo,seo-kang-jun

tvN announced on October 11 that their new drama, 'Entourage' will be aired in 9 different countries across Asia. 

In China, the drama will be aired via the online platform, Tencent Video, at the same time as in Korea. For Japan, the episodes will with a 1-week delay via the Mnet Japan channel. In Hong Kong, Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines, Cambodia, Myanmar, and Australia, the show will be aired with a 3-day delay on tvN Asia

One of the production staff members for 'Entourage' shared, "We are excited to bring 'Entourage' to 9 different countries in Asia. It is especially meaningful since it is the first time we are trying this distribution method with a Korean drama. We wish to meet everyone's expectations by making a good show." 

The first episode of 'Entourage' will air in Korea on November 4 at 11PM KST through tvN.

Spoiler

seo-kang-jun_1476199991_2176144_article.jpg

seo-kang-jun_1476199991_2016060700882_0.jpg

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/10/korean-version-of-entourage-is-coming-to-9-asian-countries

• Like 2

‘Entourage’ sets new broadcasting record

October 12 2016

Spoiler

The upcoming tvN drama “Entourage” is scheduled to air in nine different countries across Asia, setting a new record for Korean dramas.

One of its producers said, “We are extremely excited and proud that ‘Entourage’ will be airing across nine different countries in Asia. It is particularly meaningful because this is the first time that a Korean drama has tackled such a unique theme. We hope the drama meet everyone’s expectations.”

“Entourage” is scheduled to premiere in Korea on Nov. 4 at 11 p.m. on tvN. It will air in China simultaneously through the online platform Tencent Video. It will then be aired three days later on tvN Asia in Hong Kong, Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines, Cambodia, Myanmar and Australia. It will be aired a week later on Mnet Japan.

The tvN drama “Entourage” is a Korean remake of the popular HBO series of the same name. It revolves around an up-and-coming movie star and his entourage as they navigate their way through the showbiz industry.

The Korean remake stars Seo Kang-joon as a young actor on the rise, Park Jung-min as his best friend and manager, Lee Dong-hwi as his carefree childhood friend, and Lee Kwang-soo as the star’s has-been actor cousin. Lastly, Jo Jin-woong will take on the role of the power agent who helps the actor rise to the top.

“Entourage” will also include cameos by top stars such as Ha Jung-woo, Song Ji-hyo, Kang Ha-neul, Jin Goo, Clara, Lee Tae-im, Park Chan-wook and Kim Tae-ri.

By Lee Sang-won (sangdoze@heraldcorp.com)

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201610121544364101846_2

• Like 2

'Entourage' reveals teaser clips of Seo Kang Jun, Lee Kwang Soo, Lee Dong Hwi, & Park Jung Min

Hide contents

tvN's 'Entourage' is one drama to look forward to, for sure. 

You can tell in these unique, individual teasers of Seo Kang JunLee Kwang Soo, Lee Dong Hwi, and Park Jung Min, as they give viewers a brief overview of the different kinds of lifestyles they lead.

Seo Kang Jun's teaser shows that he's clearly the perfect guy with everything going easy for him. Poor Lee Kwang Soo's teaser is full of drama and misfortune, due to the fact that he's a once-famous actor who's lost his touch. In the meantime, Lee Dong Hwi is a happy-go-lucky guy enjoying being around his gang, while Park Jung Min is comparably the "normal" one of the group, with a nice, addicting laugh.

'Entourage', also starring Jo Jin Woong, Sohee, and more, airs November 4!

Hide contents

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/10/entourage-reveals-teaser-clips-of-seo-kang-jun-lee-kwang-soo-lee-dong-hwi-park-jung-min

• Like 2

Entourage to be simulcast in nine countries

by tineybeanie | October 11, 2016 | 21 Comments

Entourage9.jpgEntourage9a.jpg

It has been announced that tvN’s upcoming drama Entourage will be simultaneously broadcast in nine different Asian countries, including Korea, China, and Japan. In China, Entourage will be streamed through popular online media outlet Tencent Video at the same time as the Korean live broadcast. In Japan, it will be aired a week later on Mnet Japan. This is the first time a Korean drama has had such a wide release as a simulcast, and buzz continues to mount for the series.

Hide contents

photo EN2.jpg

photo EN6.jpg

photo EN3.jpg

photo EN4.jpg

photo EN9.jpg

photo EN5.jpg

read full article here http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/10/entourage-to-be-simulcast-in-nine-countries/

• Like 1

Happy Birthday to the charismatic, beautiful, shy and clumsy dork Seo KangJoon <3

by binhyuked

Spoiler

QNkcZD1.jpg

Kangjoon debuted as an actor in 2012 with the teenager rom-com drama "To the Beautiful You", before making his official debut, along with his groupmates 5urprise, in the drama-toon 'After School Bokbulbok' (2013). Throughout the 4 years of his career, Kangjoon starred in numerous tv dramas such as "Haneuljae's murder", "Cunning single lady", "The suspicious housekeeper", the family drama "What happens to my family", the historical/sageuk drama "Hwajung", and most recently, "Cheese in the trap", as well as movies, such as "My love my bride", "The beauty inside" and "Summer Snow", however, "Cheese in the trap" remains as his most successful project to date, often refered to by many as his "lifetime drama".

as a belated celebration of his birthday, Let's go in a trip to discover Kangjoon's unique yet unexpected charms 

his cheesy greasy self has no ends nor limits 

Spoiler

tumblr_n6zmih0ekN1r54tyro7_250.gif

tumblr_n6zmih0ekN1r54tyro5_250.giftumblr_n6zmih0ekN1r54tyro8_250.gif

it's safe to assume he's dumb

Spoiler

tumblr_n5g2nht53R1sti43so5_250.giftumblr_n5g2nht53R1sti43so6_250.gif

when being asked about his biggest secret, he revealed that he has a grey eyelash that almost looks white under the light...... #kangjoononly

Spoiler

ClPFFvnUsAMzh7-.jpg

he's a vvvv skilled dancer i mean,, lol

Spoiler

tumblr_nigvxidNEb1tys259o3_400.gif

Lee GukJoo once asked him to be her boyfriend, and he cutely replied: "My mom advised me to be careful about alcohol, women and gambling" ......... #kangjoononly.pt2  _ thats why I love him even more :keke

Spoiler

UDDIYpu.png

when being asked whether he has ever thought of himself as being handsome, he replied: "I don't think i'm ugly, but i'm certainly not good-looking either, and i'm far from being handsome" 

Spoiler

xelmS1Y.jpg

his fanservice is absolutely amazing, on the day of Valentine, he held a 5urpris-ing fanmeeting claiming he wanted to spend the Valentine day with his fans, he gave hugs to every single fan that made it to the fanmeeting and interacted with them while smiling and winking.

Spoiler

GcUIPgM.png

he thinks that his best facial feature is his lips and lip-tail and honestly it's so true he has such beautiful plump lips and the corners of his mouth always curl up when he smiles and it's the most adorable thing

Spoiler

CW8DycKUMAAgMym.png:orig

CDhLkQPVIAAfteI.jpg:orig

he might look bland and goofy, but he's actually very thoughtful,,  Very true :)

Q: Can you pick one particular movie you like the most out of the thousand?

"I think the one that I remember the most is Eternal Sunshine. The scenes colors, emotions, and visuals were just fascinating. I liked that the ending was shown from the beginning.

Q:Usually, you can sense a persons personality depending on what kind of movie that person likes. If you liked a girl, what kind of movie would you want her to like?

"A classic movie, like Waterloo Bridge. I would think to myself, That person really is interested in movies!"

this was one my favourite quotes from his 2014 NYLON interview, you can tell he's really serious about acting, and knows quite lots about films.

"It doesn't matter if my body is tired, but my stress is big. Compared to my experience, my desire to do well is bigger, so when I'm not able to express myself the way I want to, it's distressing, when I have a breakdown or collapse, of course it hurts, but I don't want to avoid it, considering that my current experience will be a good nutrient to my acting in the future. There are acting styles from actors like Yoo Ah In and Ha Jung Woo who I aspire to be like, but I won't imitate them. As I get older with each experience, I hope I'll be able to have my own color."

"Q: How would you give your personal rating?

I would rate my visual 7, strength 9, and effort, also 9. You know strength and effort plays hand in hand (laughs). And for acting, I’m going to rate 6.7 because there are so many scenes that I would like to redo. I have many regrets including Baek In Ho, because it would’ve been nice to provide a deeper feeling for the character. But I’m still satisfied by how it turned out for In Ho. I’m relieved"

"i always remind myself that i shouldn't throw myself away, every character comes out from within you, and that is something both simple and difficult. I acted out Baek In Ho after putting on a filter of 'What would i probably do in this situation?'  'How would I speak and react at times like this?' instead of following the script exactly as it is."

Q: What goals have you set for the future?  
"I want to continue growing and be accepted as a great actor. I wish that people could see me as a professional actor and love me for who I am inside the dramas. When I see people appreciating my work, it feels very worthwhile."

Q: What nicknames would you want to have as an actor?

"(Thinks hard) An actor who is not replaceable. I want to have my own unique color that no one can replace. My goal is to stand out from all the actors and actresses, and have my own color for acting."

As someone who was his biggest fan for years, i'm probably not in the position to say this but kangjoon is such a genuinely humble young man that deserves nothing but happiness, he seems to be quite aware of the fact hat he still lacks a whole lot, therefore, he tries deadass hard all the time to improve his skills and fix his flaws, nonetheless, he's really amibitous and very passionate about acting, i dare say acting is perhaps what matters the most to him, so i'm not doubting his skills, i hope he keeps on improving and growing both as a person and as an actor, till he'd be able to pull off a wide range of roles and portray even the most complex and challengeable characters.

he's always thankful to his family and fans and he never forgets to mention it, i hope he eventually get the appreciation he deserves. 

Some Videos :wub:

Spoiler

once again, Happy Birthday Kangjoon, thank you for being such a delightful blessing in my life. 

lastly, please anticipate his upcoming tvN drama 'Entourage', his character intro was released yesterday :) 

qmkYj1z.gif

http://onehallyu.com/topic/410147-happy-birthday-to-the-charismatic-beautiful-shy-and-clumsy-dork-seo-kangjoon-3/

• Like 2