[Drama 2014] Hi! School: Love On (하이스쿨 - 러브온) KBS

irilight

Guest little girl

Just rewatching it when you totally miss this drama.I'm like that too.Right now,I want to keep watching this eps over and over again.And spazzing about INFINITE and other my 2 favourite groups on twitter.Ya you know right,this month is full of events,like Gayo Daejun and awards show  :)>-
@ELlovelyz ah...I nearly forget you.THANK YOU for everything.@Adela M and @rohma13 too ;)
EPS 19 :B5Tr4rMCEAAyCXN.png
:x EVERY SCENE AT THE ICE SKATING PARK LOOKS NATURAL.THIS SCENE...........

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@"little girl"‌ @fleurofjasmine‌ You're welcome. And thank you for everything too. Like update all about HSLO. Thank you thank you thank you. Also others who is update all about HSLO too.

@"little girl"‌ I love all HyunBi's scene. Their scene is the sweetest, cutest, innocent ever. I'm really love them. NWH's and KSR's chemistry is really really amazing. Wish to see them act together as an couple again. Also others HSLO's couple. Like Baek Seung Heon-Jung Yoo Min & Kim Young Jae-Kim Soo Yun :x

Currently HSLO trending no 5 on korean drama search ranking on Naver :)

HSLO shooting location: Miss Gong Restaurant

http://cafe.naver.com/youtofhsdbwls3199/12744

on that link there were many pics..including HSLO drama poster on one of front door miss gong rest with WH and KSR signature..
sorry pics can't be copied..you can look on that link..

Watched the subs last night on Dramafever and my impression was still pretty much the same.  I appreciated some of the scenes better than when I watched it live but my over all consensus is that the finale wasn't bad but it wasn't one of those really memorable ones.  Then again most finales don't either.  I think HSLO would have been better if it was on TVN.  I think TVN would have done a better job producing it.  Anyways just some good and bad points about the finale:
Good:
- SB is back! I never considered the thought of SB not coming back.  It just wouldn't make sense.- SY is happy again.  It was really nice seeing him smile again.  I missed it.- WH and SY finally bonding as brothers.  They should have honestly done this earlier and not saved it in the finale.- All the kids were coupled up.  - TH and YA.  They were really sweet.  TH really loves YA.- JS being part of the crew.- WH being cheesy again.  
Bad:  - Not enough of WH and SB's reunion.- WH spent most of the time in pain.  - WH sees SB for the first time and SB remembering.    These scenes were kinda flat to me.  I think it was because I was just expecting something more.- SY not telling WH about seeing SB right away and plot wise, it was ignored.    You would think WH would have some kind of reaction.  - SY insisting that SB was really not SB.  Wow.  I thought SY was the smart one.- Lastly the editing was horrible especially during the first half.  The scenes were so jumpy.
Anyways, despite the flaws of the finale and the series as a whole, I honestly enjoyed the series.  I can't believe I started watching this series in July! Many found flaws in WH and SY's acting but I thought they were decent especially WH who imroved a lot from the beginning of the series. I really liked SY and SR together in the series but WH and SR won me over.  They really do have the best chemistry in HSLO.  Anyways, thank you everyone for allowing me to share my watching experience with all of you in this thread.

@honeywell‌ you are welcome :)

Thanks to you too for all your insight and analysis about hslo.

Totally agree with everything you said. Final episode feel a bit rushed. However that was a problem most of kdrama. Why is so rare kdrama with good ending?? :-?

You read my mind..i also thought why sy thought that's sb is not sb? He is the smartest among the classmates. I feel sy's character a bit out of character in final episode.

Yes..hslo for me is one of the best drama i've ever seen because its otp chemistry..

Guest little girl

fleurofjasmine said: Currently HSLO trending no 5 on korean drama search ranking on Naver :)

HSLO shooting location: Miss Gong Restaurant

http://cafe.naver.com/youtofhsdbwls3199/12744

on that link there were many pics..including HSLO drama poster on one of front door miss gong rest with WH and KSR signature..
sorry pics can't be copied..you can look on that link..

@"little girl"‌ i also couldn't understand hangul..i just saw the pictures..the pictures which i mentioned is the last pic on that article..

Is ksr already have an upcoming drama project? Because its sound that you knew something about that.

Yeah..there were many hslo.fanvid on youtube. Maybe beside rewatching hslo i also will watch all fanvid on youtube..

:D

Guest little girl

@fleurofjasmine hehehe.I just made an assumption only.who knows next year or the next 2 years she will act in another drama  B-) 
Let's watch all fanvid of HSLO  O:-)

Yeah my thought also same with you @honeywell‌. I have a feeling ksr next project is a movie not drama. After her winning as best new actress at blue dragon awards, the most prestigious film awards in korea, she has established herself as one of a-list actress from her generation.

I watch HSLO ep 20 again. Still can't get over HSLO.

Am I the one who is love the way WH's eyes before he look SB at scene SB's remember WH? Anyway, I still laughing at SY's scene. 100% CHODING LSY.

Loving scene WH-SB holding hands at the end. Their hug. SB's hands was touch everywhere on WH's back. Made me think SR like WH's hug hahaha Because I haven't see female lead that their hands touch everywhere on their male co-stars back. Maybe I haven't see other Korean Drama yet. That's why it's my first time see it. WH-SB's hug is the amazing couple hug that I have see! In my world keke.

Ahh...Still can't get over my beloved couple! I want season 2 or others best drama storyline that my beloved couple act as couple in there....Please..

@ELlovelyz‌ the hug scenes (in episode 18 and 20) between ksr and wh were swoony :x

It showed that ksr and wh really feel comfortable each other. I have seen various hug scenes on others kdrama. The hug scene was depend on how great chemistry the.otp have. If they didn't have chemistry..the hug scene also would feel awkward..and imo ksr and wh hug scenes were one of best hug scene i've ever seen in kdrama.

Btw..i just saw on twitter..apparently wh and sy.have gained weight about 5 kg respectively. Wh used have weight 55 kg but now his weight is 60 kg. Sy used have weight 65 kg but now his weight is 70 kg. No wonder wh looks chubbier now :)

Ep 19 wasn't that bad, I was happy that they spent a whole day together like old times but SungYeol "ran" away. I was just shocked that on ep 20 Sunbae would be dating Seul Bi for 2 years or so. I was just heartbroken that she forgot who Woo Hyun was and I was just like "NOOO" It was a very cheesy and KDrama move to use Seul Bi forget everything and have a new identity.

Archived