[Drama 2014] Hi! School: Love On (하이스쿨 - 러브온) KBS

irilight

Recent news about BSH

141932581354993175a4e47.jpg

Article released on 23/12/2014. However this article was negative? news about him because in this article mentioned about the angry netizens. it seem BSH tweeted something which make netz angry but I didn't understand..

However, in last part of this article the journalist write abot HSLO :)
"Meanwhile, KBS 'Love on High School "is concluded 19 days, leaving a strong impression to viewers with a unique color as different youth drama"

http://mbn.mk.co.kr/pages/news/newsView.php?category=mbn00012&news_seq_no=2137911

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HSLO new video :) cr: PaM_InMQ from twitter

This video cut was from kind of quiz show (If I'm not wrong the title is Golden Bell Quiz??) which participants were students. I think they give a question for participants about their birth year??
Love when KSR called WH and SY "oppa"..especially to WH :) :) :x and WH replied with "oppaneun.." :x

Guest little girl

fleurofjasmine said: HSLO new video :) cr: PaM_InMQ from twitter

This video cut was from kind of quiz show (If I'm not wrong the title is Golden Bell Quiz??) which participants were students. I think they give a question for participants about their birth year??
Love when KSR called WH and SY "oppa"..especially to WH :) :) :x and WH replied with "oppaneun.." :x

Guest little girl

HSLO OST FULL ALBUM IS OUT !!!B5_hU7tCIAAE3dJ.jpg
B5_hTtICIAAfDEo.jpg

http://www.melon.com/album/detail.htm?albumId=2297140

I wish I could download those songs from MELON :((
From HoneyTree IG update of WH's photobook :B579dciCQAAhomL.jpg

I just want to see all bts photos when he shooting HSLO :((
*****************************************Sae Ron's bestfriend(the one that do 'peace' :)>- took a pic with Young Jae :
 *sorry.the link cannot appeared here*
@ 20u071 -> you can see other photos of her with Sae Ron.but this account is not her bestfriend official account.I forgot what is her official account.*******************************************cutie pie SR with her friend :https://twitter.com/helloksaeron_th/status/549054056782495744 

[Clip] 김새론 페이스북 동영상업데이트 part 2 แซรนและเพื่อนค่ะ >3< #kimsaeron c:ronday0928 https://t.co/IPBvHYEhea

— HELLO KSAERON_TH♡― (@helloksaeron_th)

December 28, 2014

HSLO new video

:)

cr: PaM_InMQ from twitter

They're so cute. Thanks for post it.

Guest little girl

@irilight thank you for this info  =D>
Sexy Sae Ron at MBC Drama Awards :B6G1KElCcAEibb_.jpg
B6HIxrLCIAAwn8r.jpg 
huh.....if today she and Woo Hyun have a chance to attend KBS Drama Awards...........................

Guest little girl

rewatched eps 4.after Woo Hyun said to Seul Bi "You have a barf face,I have a handsome face" , I spotted actually Sae Ron and Sung Yeol laughing at that statement,at scene 11:32-11:42  :))

Guest little girl

Kim Sae Ron for Sports Interview :B6HWhVVCcAEoveX.jpg
B6HWhVVCEAAHIbk.jpg
*sorry.there's   no link for this interview.But,maybe @fleurofjasmine can find it? if you don't mind*
From Woohyun :B6KKh5ZCAAICeDe.jpg
B6KNLJsCIAAlNYT.jpg

53080d91e9d7386381047cdf327d6c6f.jpg
http://bntnews.hankyung.com/apps/news?popup=0&nid=04&c1=04&c2=04&c3=00&nkey=201412300126443&mode=sub_view

"High School - Love On 'OST album ... regular high-Yozoh-configuration, and Urban Zakapa
[bnt News reporter Kim Ye-na] talented musicians 'High School - Love On' united in OST.

December 29th through various online sources recently ceased sites drama "High School - Love On 'OST album was released.

This album has to meet the Mad Clown, Yozoh, Crayon Pop girl groups, groups such as Urban Zakapa talented artist and singer-songwriter newcomer LEL and a variety of musical styles to choose from Afternight Project to start a regular singer.

According to the OLD of the drama which was released in the meantime, a collection of songs on a single album - is expected to be a big gift to the fans who miss the OLD of "High School Love On '.

The actress Kim Sae-ron, namwoohyeon, the stand out was lively acting like Lee Seong-yeol "High School - Love On 'has ceased in the popular 19 days of the month. (Photo Source: "High School - Love On 'OST album jacket)

bnt news News Report star@bntnews.co.kr

Korean article about HSLO ost album :)

little girl It looks like this interview about her winning as best new actress on Blue Dragon Film Awards, not about her role on HSLO :(  because i found this article with keywords Kim Sae Ron. when I search with keywords HSLO, this article couldn't be found..

[
Blue Dragon Film Awards Rookie Fox] Kim Sae-ron "three sister star? Funny hilarious long."

2014123101003516500220691.jpg

The 35th Blue Dragon Film Awards winners rookie actress Kim Sae-ron. Rookie Blue Dragon is a fox in the life of an actor is only an honor only once.

Fourteen-year-old little girl. Is wonak early introduction to acting. Age is young but somehow feel the walls of the rookie has already passed handeuthan. Kim Sae-ron has never had a real newcomer to the Blue Dragon Film Awards earlier. Won Bin focused breathing and 2010 film 'Uncle'. And the smoke of Kim Sae-ron left a strong impression take the 'somi' station while the box-office success was noted. Republic of Korea Film Awards that year, the eighth rookie actress, receive one after the 19th rookie actress award Buil Film Awards announced the birth of a star.

From him four years later, Kim Sae-ron is revealed once again strong presence through the 'Dohee be. Yongha father was horrified digestive child victims of violence being postponed to make every assault (Dawn Song). Through this movie Kim Sae-ron is finally signed a Blue Dragon Film Awards and ties. Five of the youngest rookie actress nominations footsteps as he firmly naedineotda lead actress in Korea Movies eumyeonseo not a trophy in his arms.

▶ "'Dohee should', 'traveler' followed by a memorable work."

"Blue Dragon Film Awards nominations dwaetdaneun heard, I did not know that to win. (Im) of 'Obsessed' sister delay required to continue receiving this year's Rookie of the Year. I thought my sister would again be delayed." Kim Sae-ron is still a puzzled expression.

Who was most pleased with a person other than yourself. Kim Sae-ron is "I just left you been sitting on my mother, my name is disadvantageous as soon as the sound did jilreu parents also downed hasyeotdeon think someone like you get."

2014123101003516500220692.jpg

Blue Dragon rookie actress to angin work, asked about the 'Dohee be. "I'm often receive questions about the 'most memorable works" every time you interview that was cited was the debut film' traveler 'every time. But this time, Dohee am "is okay to add. It's a lot of work for a long time recording memories remain. "

Considering the overall atmosphere and the role of non-pole rotor was selected not easy. Is there a reason chose 'Dohee need. "Was great from the time I first saw scenarios (song) morning say that I have a dad. Read the scenario he do that Conti has drawn headlines in child approached the downed attractively named Hee Do I read the scenario, piece by piece ttajyeoseo I'm not shift. lightly read the work I'd choose the kkothineun barrel next to her heart. 'Dohee am "It was such a work."

Fourteen-year-old junior high school girl time un. Oh, this 8-year actress Kim Sae-ron is the fact that, for a moment forgot did.

▶ "Jung Woo Sung uncle? Won Bin, are not older than Uncle?"

Blue Dragon Film Awards cute, performance showed in the stage. I was impressed. Turned to cinema in 2014 with Kim, Yu - Jeong 'I went well' Kim Sae-ron on the spot, throwing bread to compliment point that had the audience in the 'dichotomy' of 'brother, uncle,' burst. Yim Si-wan, Kim Woo-bin, Yoochun had my brother, Jung Woo Sung who call me uncle was laugh troupe. "Iteotgoyo cue cards to call him. He seemed to be deliberately wanted to gag code. Siwan brother, brother Woo Bin, Jung Woo Sung uncle ... Oh, What the richard simmons? I saw a yireomyeonseo cue card was in fact sitting in the front seat Jung Woo Sung uncle, after a performance spot Go back to the tried and 'I am sorry' 'fine' and also I'm sorry uncle said l'd somehow. But the fact that hanteneun've Won Bin brother, uncle, haha. not that much older than Jung Woo Sung Won Bin uncle uncle. haha. "Deserves to see you smiling innocently.

Meanwhile, 'traveler' to 'Uncle', 'Bobby', 'Neighbours', 'pantheon', 'manhole', 'A Girl at My Door' and was mostly wondering actual appearance of Kim Sae-ron groups played a dark work. "Whose real personality is bright. Voice is not hayiton, inde bass. Soetsori also some nagoyo look like that. In short dark you hear me in. Even the people who keep saying the first time you told me, 'You're only dark and dark film" am I my sister was a once in a forthcoming work pyeonyira, brothers and often touch and Doing. "

2014123101003516500220693.jpg

▶ "hilarious long three daughters now that's funny."

Two eldest sister of Kim Sae-ron and the smoke too. The Three Sisters actor. Second, Kim Yeron movie: Park Min-paced breathing in 'cat with two eyes to see the death, the youngest Aaron Kim has also appeared in films accompanied by big sister Kim Sae-ron and Bobby. The Three Sisters Hold bend the screen in different charm How about inside the house.

"Long hilarious funny because three daughters. Although younger brothers debut as an actor, I'm looking for their own areas to better fit. You're with my mom know that you can see part of it, it would be a good guess as a daughter. The second house Trang youngest talent as a dance, dance, song, and it look funny. But across part of the house so I thing then getting rid of it is my own. haha. "

Oldest godanham as also confessed. 'Bout the youngest brother and 4 year difference, the younger brother seems to have very little cursor invisible, but feel I should get that sister called grunge. If you care about where to go hang out and leave home and come get that, so when my sister or wish I had a brother're even. "

Finish the interview with Kim Sae-ron realized occasion. What the reason for this little girl fourteen attention to the movie .... White on black background looks more brightly. Kim Sae-ron in a dark movie was brightly shining white.

Long winter reporters winter@sportschosun.com

http://sports.chosun.com/news/ntype.htm?id=201412310100351650022069&servicedate=20141230

bonus pic

68843771.2.jpg
68843782.2.jpg
KSR is really pretty..like a doll :x
There were 80++ articles about KSR attended MBC drama awards last night :)

http://sports.donga.com/3/all/20141230/68843821/2

slider_img2

slider_img1

those pics I found on miss gong topokki official site
here is the site: http://www.malangyi.com/

if you have a chance visit south korea, maybe you could visit miss gong topokki restaurant
here is the address (i found this on HSLO main page on Naver)

스공떡볶이
거리뷰길찾기평가[10] 보내기
02-540-7749서울 강남구 논현동 60-11 1층

Miss Ball Tteokbokki
         I pathfinding review assessment [10]
         Send
         02-540-7749 Open Gangnam Nonhyun 60-11 first floor

here is the site about locations detail: http://map.naver.com/local/siteview.nhn?code=21171859

Miss Ball Tteokbokki

Address
     60-11 1st Floor, Gangnam-gu, Seoul Nonhyun

Way street name 150 in Gangnam-gu, Seoul Nonhyeon 13 hyechang building
Phone number
     02-540-7749
Classification
     Batch> Tteokbokki
Homepage
     http://www.malangyi.com/ official
Introduction
     Miss ball rice cake, rice cake balls, High School Love came, Snow shaved ice milk, cup rice cake, seaweed drug Infinite starboard, Sharon Lee Sung-yeol

Hours

Weekdays from 11:30 to 03:00

Archived