• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

사진제공. KBS
http://tenasia.hankyung.com/archives/289293

Kkothida, high school youth - Infinite starboard, exo audio, South juhyeok
Posted by Lee Jeong-Hwa input: 2014/07/28 06:41:33 Revision: 2014/07/31
06:50:37

# Woo Hyun, girls kongdak kongdak Street's chest!
Photos provided. KBS

KBS2 'High School: Love on "Infinite starboard station in charge of sinwoohyeon

KBS2: Eighteen high school sinwoohyeon the starboard side of the Infinite part in "High School Love On 'is' oerowodo seulpeodo do not cry' is also another name for a collection of real-world collection of Roman girls at the same time in one version of the candy man. Sinwoohyeon movie has a painful memory of the mother, but Magna spirited, and when I rise to girls who love to laugh to myself, but morals polpol an aura of "cool handsome" and brings a unique charm to reverse the fresh atmosphere. Equipped to outgoing girl who sareureu melting the hearts of girls singing a person to view full romance crystals. This role is in charge of the starboard wore clothes fit you. Twenty-four year old, but he still had a pretty mild jinyeot nunuteum, so throw on the contrary Conversely In bringing a sharp masculine nose outstretched. Seemed indifferent affectionate tone, as well as do not seem to care 'bad guys' behavior also seems to do all of this fascinating natural smoke forced across the border of. In particular, seulbi girl I sent several sisters, including those at the scene judeon eopeo the scene with her sneaker laces tied judeon (Kim Sae-ron) were cheers, starboard is going to draw kongdak kongdak Why could not pay attention to the love story.

This article talks about 3 young (idol) actor in 3 drama (the other is DO exo in IOIL and another one I don't know who he is..)

[interview] 'manhole' Kim Sae-ron "actor doelraeyo that can deliver deeper than the pretty actress."

Articles are approved [2014-10-30 08:10] article modifications [2014-11-17 13:33]

20141029001812005_1.jpeg
Asia Today baejeonghui to see you smiling reporter = true to clear pretty.

Film "Uncle," "Hee Do's' 'neighbors'' pantheon 'Is it a lot of dark take on the role etc. When actor Kim Sae-ron young age do their maturity and darkness came up first. But it was the wrong decision. Recent movie menhol '(Director Jaeyoung Shin) Kim met for an interview Sharon was also very much abjection gunggumhan 8th grade student showed no kkareureu laugh at the end of word for word.

Kim Sae-ron was the first to take the girl to modify the station has been the target of a deaf man A spring (Jung) unknown to dominate the manhole did bring out the real situation in the chased 'manhole'.

20141029001812005_2.jpeg

Kim Sae-ron attracted to the freshness of the material chosen for the work of the manhole was not difficult, but the point is the set shot in the dark, humid, and reproduce the manhole. Just great concerns about this could represent a naturally hydrated.

"You know that hearing loss to communicate, and this part of the emotion gotta constraints not easy to talk to and even everyday people around, so have the challenges of communication in special circumstances that kidnapping was not easy to manhole while acting in particular I hear the most grown up. this can not be anything but frustration. "

20141029001812005_3.jpeg
Kim Sae-ron has learned sign language one months before shooting with sister station Yumi Jung came into play. tvN 'I need Romance 2' Wait before Kim Sae-ron is a starring Yumi Jung knew the opportunity to danda became friendly enough to want a real sister samgo As the two spend a lot of time on this occasion.

"Yumi her character is very good and convinient. No formal to a distance not too nice. A little four-dimensional, but is it that good chaenggyeojwoseo gone soon make friends. (Laughs) cold, as if covered with blankets, as if taken as a whole sister eat delicious thing did. "

Kim Sae-ron movie role came mainly take the massive recent growth KBS2 drama "High School: Love on 'The Lovely Angels station to take the youthful charm befitting the love of two members of the group Infinite to the starboard and seongryeol age receive the hanmom there swagger.

"I like a lot and physical appearance. The light station looked good care sseuyeoseo less emotional. I'm starring indeda vs. predecessors burden is huge. I do not. But so hard and Please look pretty."

20141029001812005_5.jpeg

Kim Sae-ron, despite the young age 'traveler' pantheon 'uncle' Dohee should 'and have promoted the convergence is not as good as an adult actor acting in several works. 'Traveler' Dohee's' and was also named to this Thread modifiers actor praised Khan earlier this through. Asked him to postpone trick cited the "extraordinary sensitivity.

"I think if a little innate susceptibility to the rich. I see a movie I'm gonna others gotta have him. Awful crying while watching a sad movie hero never look at a movie theater. Kkeoyi kkeoyi I cry, my friends do not even look at me with a sad movie I'm going to take. "(Laughter)

Kim Sae-ron out all the smoke from the age of eight. The 14-year-old girl from children exposed to violence ("Travelers"), abandoned in the nursery ("A Girl at My Door"), wear a gifted child ('pantheon') and has never fully digested the unusual role. He is remembered as sipeulkka any actor to the public in the future.

"You know the actors ever in mind while looking through the smoke. Pretty actor I want to be an actor who could deliver a more in-depth."

http://www.asiatoday.co.kr/view.php?key=20141029001812005

I just found an article which KSR was interviewed about her new movie Manhole. Too bad HSLO jus a bit mentioned in here. I hope there will be an article interview about her role in HSLO. So far I know, usually actor/actress will be interviewed about her role in drama/movie after he/she wrap-up filming..

Melo preceded brave challenge of youth drama
수정: 2014.07.07 21:42

KBS 2TV 금요드라마 '하이스쿨:러브온' 제작발표회
Dangsan open 7 days Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul, KBS 2TV drama Friday at the Grand Convention Center High School and Love on "taking the cast will pose in the press conference. AP

Melo preceded brave challenge of youth drama ...
  11 days debut on KBS High School and Love, 'teen' school series' formula admissions water break

Fantasy tinge to a new genre seonbwae "will deal with youth growing up with love."
  Does not mean that you can only see the fantasy and romance movies. In the drama, it can see them in the teen drama for teenagers.

The airing of 'Love on High School' KBS 2TV is a manifestation from 11 days 'growth Fantasy Romance'. The new genre of teen drama flavored fantasy in love. Angel of seulbi (Kim Sae-ron) the phrase starboard (namwoohyeon) when trying to fall in a crisis unfolds as part of 20 episodes experienced by a human being. Afternoon open seven days' High School: Love on "Sungjoon to PD in charge of production at the press conference said," The whole will be a lively melodrama dealing with a love story. "

i.aspx?Guid=3362f8893b4644faa59082e06168

Youth MBC drama 'puberty'

i.aspx?Guid=4bf1d66e2cec4bb5838e90e01100

Growth KBS drama 'rounded' 1 '

One
highlight Melo drama in growth can be described as a brave challenge thing. Existing growth and youth drama and is a totally different way. MBC 'adolescence' (1993) and "I" (1996), 'school' (1999-2012) series and "rounding" of KBS (2003), 'Jungle Fish' (2008) dramas such as youth and friendship around the school I was focused and realistic wall of the entrance examination hell. Focused on conflict and reconciliation between the rebellious youth and their families. One episode of 'adolescence' was also large enough to produce a silyl echo in middle school textbooks. In contrast to existing youth drama but is it true that emphasizes the didactic daily according to the adult eye.

While the "High School: Love On 'is intended to strictly adhere to the teenage life and emotions. Yes, I see only a description of the characters that appear on the TV website. 18-year-old high school student was put sinwoohyeon "no specific interest to women, watching seulbi feeling the love throwing my life for love in the end," and says it. For the same age rivals hwangseongyeol (Lee Seong-yeol) starboard "I thought you were not even want to have, I want to have. Seulbi description unstoppable called a "stuck.

St. PD is "When I say love story" Love inde young adult drama also be one of love, saying there was a critical eye "while" the natural growth process to deal with the love of youth because I thought that growth begins from love see loved, "he said.

Youth program is seeking many recent changes. Tooniverse of CJ E & M will advocate for teen variety show being aired Fit 'Bu-Ja Kim show. As you progress in the talk show format appeared teenagers 'how to appeal to the opposite sex friend's favorite' and poured it naedorok honest story about the love. Choi Woo-seok PD is the 'Bu-Ja Kim Show "he said," Because dating is a natural behavior of youth in accordance with the natural feeling was something that needed to watch a beautiful day. "Adults will love that feeling is not confined only to the image. St. PD also emphasized that "young people nowadays love to have the most interest," said "love to be achieved through a simple melodrama rather than sacrifice, love of home reunion and plans to deploy a variety of love-themed drama".

Gangeunyoung reporters kiss@hk.co.kr

http://www.hankookilbo.com/v/d2e96c3cb45545409ae00727418bc35e

Article talks about the difference of HSLO with other teenage/youth drama. HSLO was pure about teenage/youth love story with addition a fantasy aspect (as PD stated at press conference). Meanwhile so far, teenage/youth dramas were focused on school life (maybe more like School 2013 drama)..
This explained why the romance/love story part in HSLO was very strong. Because that was the main direction of HSLO plot story. Moreover, with the great chemistry from WH and KSR.. :x

HIGH SCHOOL: LOVE ON - EPISODE 20 (FINALE)

ibvcFOG3bcHPdy.jpg
Seul Bi: "Sorry I made you wait so long."

RECAP

When we last left off, Sung Yeol was in a coma, and Seul Bi was nowhere to be seen. Two years later, Woo Hyun is at the university with Sung Yeol, who is now a player. Sung Yeol's dad is working at the rice shop; he quit the force to be a good dad to both Woo Hyun and Sung Yeol. Young Eun and Ki Soo are now dating.

Seul Bi is back, only she doesn't remember that she is Seul Bi. A Sunbae (who is now mortal and bears a glowing mark on his wrist) poses as her brother and guardian. Wherever Seul Bi goes she is recognized, and insists her name is Cheon Sa Rang. The President of Earth Angels tells Woo Hyun the tale:  she lost her memory because she sacrificed herself to save Woo Hyun, and Sunbae sacrificed himself to save her. And hopefully Woo Hyun's love will help her memory return.

it80TKpxjb0yk.jpg
Jae Seok v. the new bullies

Life continues for the group. Tae Ho and Joo Ah have a relationship crisis, Jae Seok tries to stop some bullies and is saved by Da Yool, and the President of Earth Angels gets Sunbae a job. He is now Cheon Chang Jo, the new Literature teacher at the high school that the kids used to attend. Of course everything works out in the end. Finally, after being saved from a car by Woo Hyun, Seul Bi's memory returns. They tearfully embrace, and we see the group celebrating Christmas together. 

iwz2yTLLh3xOG.jpg
Merry Christmas!

My Thoughts:

Amnesia is one of the most overused tropes in K-drama, but I feel this is one of those shows where it makes the most sense. The last episode and this one indicate that it was Sunbae's plan all along to make humans forget her. Instead, because he saves her, she forgets. While not entirely explained as well as it could have, I can imagine if a divine or magical being gets hurt or dies then there could be complications while they heal. Therefore, I can buy it easier than "she had a car accident/she blocked out the horrible memory/[insert explanation here]." Besides, it only lasts for an episode. :)

ibjpiwxcFhp8zT.jpg
Seul Bi/Cheon Sa Rang

Some other reviewers have called the show terrible, or cheesy, or just a vehicle for Woohyun and Sungyeol. I disagree. Looking back, I enjoyed watching it, and even if it was just something for Woohyun and Sungyeol to do between promotions, I think the actors, by and large, did a good job. I was sucked in by the performances and the story, and isn't that the best you can hope for? True, I'm a sucker for high school dramas, but to me this show deserved better ratings than it got. It was cute, tear-jerking, and funny. If there is a complaint, I didn't care for most of the melancholy, I think those sequences dragged on longer than they needed to go. It goes without saying: I'd rather be happy than sad.  

ixcpy2vWMH7CD.jpg
I so thought Tae Ho was going to propose to Joo Ah here.

Looking back, I think the show's influences are pretty clear. With shows like 'Vampire Prosecutor' and 'My Love From Another Star,' writers started touching more upon supernatural topics. Which is good. I think fantasy and sci-fi shows are among the best out there. There are already dramas that were successful animes before they were live-action. We have music videos filling that void -- now I wanna see some full-on post-apocalyptic or space opera settings.

http://www.allkpop.com/review/2014/12/drama-review-high-school-love-on-episode-20-finale

Guest little girl

It's good to read all good comments from fans of Woo Hyun's acting skills  =D> Moreover,Shin Woo Hyun's character is really close to Nam Woo Hyun's real character.That is why he can make SWH's character looks alive here.Same as Sae Ron
Sung Yeol....He took 3 years of acting lessons before he make his debut in a drama (I can't remember what drama is it).So,it's not surprise to see him was better than WH in beginning eps  Sae Ron.....She is one of the best actress in Korea.Can I say she is the next Park Shin Hye or Son Ye Jin ?? hahaha.I'm really glad she was chosen as female lead for this drama.She has helped WH alot :) 

fleurofjasmine

said:Article talks about the difference of HSLO with other teenage/youth drama. HSLO was pure about teenage/youth love story with addition a fantasy aspect (as PD stated at press conference). Meanwhile so far, teenage/youth dramas were focused on school life (maybe more like School 2013 drama)..

This explained why the romance/love story part in HSLO was very strong. Because that was the main direction of HSLO plot story. Moreover, with the great chemistry from WH and KSR.. :x

Guest little girl

Everytime I read all posts here either about HSLO,WH&SY or INFINITE,Sae Ron or other casts,I cried.
Yoo Min x Seung Heon - Many fans want them to date in real life.Me too :x
I'm glad and happy we still make this thread keep going \:D/ .Hope this thread will long lasting so we could discuss SR's acting in upcoming movie and drama.WH and SY too.or anything about them and other casts.I don't care
31/12/2014 - INFINITE will attend MBC Gayo Daejun.Is KBS Gayo Daejun also to be held in same day too? Will Sae Ron invited to this award festival? if yes,I want she come with Woo Hyun :((

Guest little girl

Collection of Sae Ron's movie poster from her debut until now.Cr : helloksaeron_thB5l45NICUAAtS-X.jpg
B5l46S0CIAAxkLF.jpg
Yes,she's well known as movie actress than drama actress.I like her more in movie than drama (exc HSLO.hehehe :D) But,I believe she will get more chance to act in another drama :) . Long way to go.
MBC Drama Pride and Prejudice Child Actor Chan (Kim Gang Hun) said that he likes Woohyun ♡B5dhveUCEAArl1m.jpg
Have you know about this event?B5jJPdqCIAA005V.jpg:large

@"litlle girl" yes..I think I suffering HSLO withdrawal syndrome :D
I keep visiting HSLO thread everyday since final episode
I also tried search about HSLO on Daum and Naver..but until yesterday there was no a new article (today I haven't checked yet..). Articles I posted yesterday was an old articles..
I think I will checked Daum and Naver regularly if not everyday..if we lucky who know there will be a new article about HSLO..maybe an interview article or etc (I hope KSR will be interviewed about her role on HSLO, I'm dying to know what her thought after acting with WH and SY and also acting first time as female lead in drama :) ). Annndd..don't forget..there will be still KBS drama awards coming..and I'm still have a hope KSR and WH will win something :)
So..there is still a reason we could still spazzing in here :))

Regarding JYM and BSH..hahaha :)) I think BSH also ship himself with JYM. He is so obvious (if you look at his few tweets which posted his picture with JYM and his twitter profile picture :) ). Actually after watched final episode, I have an assumption..I think besides SB and WH couple..JA and TH couple also quite popular. Why I assumed like that, because in final episode their screentime quite long if we compared with other couples (besides main couple).
Apparently, JYM acted in few dramas..one of drama she acted was Yoona's Street (which also aired simultaneously with HSLO). I knew this from article which her picture I posted yesterday. Apparently she more recognized because her role in Yoona's Street (Yoona's Street was quite popular in Korea because even though aired on TV cable but the rating quite high).

Regarding the HSLO event..apparently..KBS have held a various HSLO events. I knew this when I searching about HSLO on official website and/or Daum/Naver..
But I didn't know about an event you posted..it seems an event which the winner will get a PE class uniform with WH, KSR and SY signature?? so lucky for korea fans whom have a chance participate in this event.. (usually this kind of event just for korea fans :( )

Guest little girl

@fleurofjasmine https://m.facebook.com/hummelkorea/photos/a.240446552813501.1073741828.240406262817530/330961810428641/?type=1&source=46&refid=17
B5jBHcuCcAApuf7.jpg

Dont't forget WH and SY too.Wee may have chance to know their personal thoughts of HSLO,their character and maybe about SR a little bit in variety/radio shows? hahaha :P .INFINITE will make comeback February next year \:D/
I like when INFINITE in Mnet Beatless Code.The MCs always give surprise questions...Is this show still aired in Korea? If yes,then WH and SY may have high chance being asked about HSLO.If not,lets us just pray it will still happen even in other shows (you understand what I'm trying to say right.kekeke) :-S

@"little girl" oh yes..yes..yes WH and SY too of course :)
I hope WH and SY has a chance to reveal their thought about their role on HSLO, acting with KSR, especially WH because this is his first role as male lead :)
Hmm..I know nothing about show/variety show (except running man and roomate, because I keep heard about those 2 shows) in Korea especially which idol stars frequently be a guest. Because so far I mostly just following korean drama.. :D
I even first knew about Infinite from HSLO :D

Guest little girl

Too bad Woo Hyun is not listed here  =(( http://www.soompi.com/2014/12/23/park-hyung-sik-seo-kang-joong-and-more-up-for-kbs-rookie-award-who-will-win/

Guest little girl

@Ellovelyz right??  :(
wait.is Dramafever still open the voting for 2014 Dramafever awards? We need to vote WHxSY for "Best Bromance" , WHxSR for "Best Couple" and SR for "Best New Female Actress" and make them WIN !!!!

@"little girl"‌ @ELlovelyz‌ actually i didn't expect wh will be nominated as best new actor because i just be realistic..others rookies actors from kbs drama this year were better than wh. However, i really hope ksr will be nominated as best new actress. Even though her chance also small, not just because hslo poor rating but also because her strong competitors like shim eun kyung, nam ji hyun etc. So the only awards which i think wh has a chance to win is best couple award..because undeniably wh and ksr chemistry very very great!! Even though their competitors also strong like ljk-nsm, jw-sek, phs-njh etc. But, because.kbs always pick at least 5 best couples..i think wh & ksr's chance for.win best couple awards still there..

Guest little girl

@fleurofjasmine and @ELlovelyz I know they will pick 5 couples for that awards and I like when the MCs always tease which couple will win (just like last year).What we can do now is pray,pray and pray.Pray for Dramafever awards too.  ^:)^ I will be very happy if they could win something on Dramafever awards because it shows how much of love from international fans give to them.They will be very happy too.Please please God make them win something on behalf of HSLO   ^:)^  [-O<
WH twitter update :B5oAdlFCIAQKeCs.jpg
B5oCPbqCIAAUxeP.jpg

"Your presennnnt~~~~~~~~~~~~isIt's ME ~~~~~" - Nam Woo Hyun
*read his tweet like Shin Woo Hyun's voice* 
B5oCPXlCUAEdyJh.jpg -Shin Woo Hyun
Shin Woo Hyun vs Nam Woo Hyun = Same person  /:)

Archived