(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 2

Admin

• Replies 26.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are you SURE it was your mom you were missing beside you while you were studying?  Your gif says otherwise.

I've yet to see a better looking "mom".... 

I think when it comes to "study buddies", many people would choose Taecyeon over Guigui.  Taecyeon would be like:

But personally, I concentrate best around people with a sense of humor.  I had no trouble focusing or memorizing  -- when I was your age :)  -- but I appreciate now and value more the unusual and fresh perspectives from other people. 

So, I think I would choose Guigui... and this guy to be my study buddy.

For me, I'll have to choose Taec. With GG around, I think I will end up playing, fooling and joking around, chit-chatting, gossiping, laughing, giggling....I can hardly concentrate on my studies. I need someone who is strict, always stick to the rules to ensure I don't waste a minute doing my revision. :P:D

Hmmmm... let me guess what's wrong with that CD. Bootlegged? 

Quick! We better take a screenshot of that pic. kekeke.  Good one, @bouquet78!!!

That's how we know that it wasn't TY taking those particular pics. As the recording artist himself -- and also a start-up entrepreneur -- he would know the market price of the CDs and he'd complain.

cr.creator

>

BiruAngel said: Guilty Love & 365 完全生産限定盤LPフォト cr: as taggedB8USENWCAAAPcRu.jpg

B8USEN_CEAAl82i.jpg

***************************♥♥♥*****************************
Regarding this "365"  thing...
I read somewhere that it's a reference to the number of days in a year. The guys/2PM guys will be in love with their girl/fans/whomever for 365 days. 
lol. That's another code to include in our list: the 520, 143, 486, and <3.
486 ref: Henry's song:  http://forums.soompi.com/en/discussion/comment/28119546/#Comment_28119546

Archived