(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 2

Admin

Guest cannakat

angelangie said: Okie this is a further clarifications on what really happen, so all this is because of the work of an 'evil' reporter just because he couldnt have an interview of 1 to 1 with GuiGui

from what Korea Tourism Board replied is that they were never aware of any appointment of ambassador, so if there is no appoint how do one remove? at the same times Korea Tourism Board had also question the reliability of this report / news, the board had also further mention that this news had totally generated out from Taiwan side and bear no truth from their sides.

@cannakat sensei please help to go through and see if i omitted or mistranslated any of the words wrongly

so did that reporter had actually contacted the 'Korea Tourism Board' or was he only cooking up stories to support his news?

EDIT: Do not take this picture out from here without seeking the below mention permission

cr: Cat Light Green (Facebook) & Taecgui couple♥ 限真愛飯,三演仔萬歲 (Facebook)

• Replies 26.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@biruangel
It looked familiar because Sept 11, Sieg Fahrenheit released pictures of Taec in "German Style"  power suits.  When was GG in Korea again for KST?
taecguicouplesuitsiegfahrenheit_zpsfeeb4
She finally got her wish for a "couple" style wedding outfit.  If Taecyeon doesn't want to wear a cute mini dress for the couple wedding look, then she would wear a suit. 

packmule3

said: @biruangelIt looked familiar because Sept 11, Sieg Fahrenheit released pictures of Taec in "German Style"  power suits.  

When was GG in Korea again for KST

?

She finally got her wish for a "couple" style wedding outfit.  If Taecyeon doesn't want to wear a cute mini dress for the couple wedding look, then she would wear a suit. 

I’m beginning to see the picture here...
@cryjingle, when was Guigui awarded the “Popularity Goddess” that you mentioned here? Who were the runners-up? And who almost outvoted you in the final week? ref:  http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/27839110/#Comment_27839110
lol. Is it possible that a certain person(s) was still upset by the loss, that she and her management company decided to raise a fuss about an event? 
I see a possible motive here.  It reminds me of that bad fairy in Sleeping Beauty who wasn’t invited to the christening of a beautiful, much-beloved baby princess so she cursed the poor girl to die once pricked by a spindle.  lol.
We know this:  (I’m quoting the translation made by @haha1549 of the ettoday.net article)“three days prior to the event, there was emergency called to stopped to the presentation event, the reason was that the company originally though her Face book has over a million fans to be very popular, but after a field investigation in Taiwan, then realized her popularity was only so so, then decided last minute on her name removal.” 
The event was scheduled for Monday, October 6.  Three days before the event is Friday, October 3. A Friday, mind you, a day when people usually gear up for the weekend already.  KStyleTrip announced the event on its Facebook homepage on Thursday, October 2 at 5.36pm (KST: 6.36pm). The event was billeted as “Songyi That Came From the Stars – Romantic Wedding Trip”. We discussed it here:  http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/27830483/#Comment_27830483
Or course, Guigui knew of the event beforehand; she was the VIP.
In MY version of Sleeping Beauty, once the announcement was made, it alerted the bad fairy sore loser(s) that Guigui’s popularity would be spotlighted ONCE MORE, so she agitated and protested the event. The very next day. On a Friday.  
As @haha1549 had written, “there was an emergency called” but who would have called this situation an emergency? Did this pose a national security threat? Or a catastrophic impact on one's career? What was the big deal?
Really now! An event like this should have been a moment you’d be happy and proud for your colleague to enjoy. Only a spiteful and envious person, who couldn’t stand to lose to Guigui again, would go through the length of protesting such a “honorary” ceremony given to one of their own kind in Taiwanese entertainment.  This time, though, it's not only the "honor" of being linked with a wedding/bridal company and Korea's Tourism Organization, but also the "honor" of having contracts and ads and endorsement deals from businesses in both countries...and China.  
Pffft...if I were such a company, I know which one I would chose to do business with.  Definitely not the sore loser.  
And cannakat, anyone? Do you think you can tell me what was written here? Thank you.d771417.jpg

I tried @biruangel.  The picture that I have with TY in that finger pose is the same as @mikoshine's version. It was pre-released around August 21.
Edit to add: oops. we were posting at the same time!!
Here's the scan by riiixoxonaPM. Source: fyeahtaectumblr.tumblr_napv7cc6301tnw5y5o1_500.jpg

But I know he's done that pose a couple of times before. 

Archived