(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 2

Admin

• Replies 26.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@bleached,
When I see Taecyeon dressed up like this:
2PM-Taecyeon.jpg

I find it hard to believe that he's the same guy who was recently voted as having a "derp" face by allkpop about four days ago.
The write-up:Lee-Kwang-Soo_1413297598_20141013_featur

Aside from his past as a fashion terrorist, Taecyeon has always had a way of making his fans laugh. With his down-to-earth and goofy personality, this Okcat can make the derpiest faces just for funsies, whether he poses for an abnormal selca or he reels back for all the double chins. Beast idol? More like derp idol.
ibs67Tv4H5dbiu.gif

source: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/10/12-male-idols-who-are-known-to-derp

Did you notice the picture collage allkpop uploaded?  Two of the pictures came from GWGM.  I think his participation on GWGM really boosted his career/image, because it showed people that he wasn't a jerk like all the rumors said he was. 

Edit: 
According to the same article, my Lee KwangSoo is a derp-face, too. [GASP!!!! You don't say!]Lee-Kwang-Soo_1413297597_20141013_featur

Now this gesture of Taecyeon, where have you seen him do his before?  What episode in GWGM?  Thanks!
I was going to do a collage, but I couldn't remember his scene with Guigui.

October 5, 2014. Royal Seoul Hotel fansigntumblr_ncyy9poRdH1tnw5y5o1_250.jpgcredit: as tagged
tumblr_nddoybo6QS1tnw5y5o1_500.jpgcredit: as tagged

packmule3 said: mikoshine said: mikoshine said: packmule3 said: Now this gesture of Taecyeon, where have you seen him do his before?  What episode in GWGM?  Thanks!
I was going to do a collage, but I couldn't remember his scene with Guigui.October 5, 2014. Royal Seoul Hotel fansigncredit: as taggedcredit: as tagged

mikoshine said: packmule3 said: mikoshine said: mikoshine said: packmule3 said: Now this gesture of Taecyeon, where have you seen him do his before?  What episode in GWGM?  Thanks!
I was going to do a collage, but I couldn't remember his scene with Guigui.October 5, 2014. Royal Seoul Hotel fansigncredit: as taggedcredit: as tagged

Where's @spicystrawberry? 
Did she never recover from Monday?!!
Sparky!!!  It's almost Friday in your part of the world. Hang in there. 996e7aeffb66a762fb180e7313950ed5.jpg credit: as tagged
And where's @b8l8, too? Are you California ladies getting together to watch the 2PM concert? 

Taecyeon is obsessing on this word, "oppa".  This was tweeted by 2PMnation at 8:46pm 10/16/14. According to fan accounts, at Chansung's premier:
when Chan was introducing himself, Taec shouted to him 'Oppa Oppa' cr.Memoria_S2, 211cheese ,Kor-Thai by punchkorpor__

We know why...Taec-pajama.png

[TRANS] 141016 2PM’s Interview with Dailynews

Q: What’s the difference between GO CRAZY world tour and 2PM’s previous tours?

Jun. K: Since this album is much more colourful and lively than our previous albums, GO CRAZY world tour should not be dark and intense only. We have consulted each other how to design our shows. They should be so impressive and satisfying that, after the concert, our fans will go home with a big smile on their faces.

Wooyoung: I believe our fans will like our new images. We had so much fun working on this album and we composed the songs ourselves too.

Q: Do you know your Thai fans have been waiting for your new album?

Taecyeon answered seriously and bowed his head: “Thank you so much for waiting for us.”

Wooyoung: I want to apologize to our Thai fans that they had to wait for a long time. We are quite busy working in Korea but we have always missed our Thai fans.

Q: What’s the whole concept of this album?

Taecyeon: It’s all about GO CRAZY! It’s fun and energetic. Each member has an opportunity to be a true artist because we all have taken part in producing this album. It’s a process that paves the way for even better albums in the future.

Q: How did each member take part in this album?

Jun. K: I wrote the lyrics and music for some songs. For this album, we had many long meetings among ourselves and seriously talked like 6-8 hours each time. We chose the outfits that would work well with the concept. We consulted each other what we would like to see in our MVs. It’s ultimately a team work.

Q: Your fans are quite surprised to see you guys going crazy and insane. It’s so different from the dark and manly 2PM in previous albums.

Junho: Do you want us to be dark and intense all the time again? I’m just kidding. (laugh) We want to be absolutely crazy this time.

Jun. K: I’m glad our fans see our fun and crazy sides. 2PM can be presented in various aspects. In the future, we will try to show new concepts and styles. We will work even harder.

Nichkhun: We have tried to find refreshing concepts that are different from other singers and bands. At the moment, there are many new singers in South Korea that we can barely remember everyone’s face and name. We want to show that the beastly idols are not merely masculine and sexy. We are playful and entertaining. We want our fans to see that we have worked hard and we can make every concept successful too. 

Q: How was the atmosphere when you filmed GO CRAZY MVs? Did you feel like you were younger than your real age?

Jun. K: It made me extremely exhausted. (laugh) That dance when we had to stand on one leg made my legs ache for the whole night.

Wooyoung teased Jun.K: “Do you know it’s a sign that you are really getting old? (laugh) But I admitted it was very tiring.”

Taecyeon: There were some scenes that we had to break and go through the walls. They made those props look like stone walls. I had to get near the walls when they exploded and it kinda hurt.

Chansung: See? We have worked really hard. (smile) Especially for the Party Version MV, we filmed it as if we were really drinking.

Junho: We had a lot of fun filming the MVs.

Nichkhun: Our fans should frequently watch GO CRAZY MVs. (smile) I did so many crazy things. I even got hurt a bit when I filmed the boxing part. We were busy with work and didn’t have time to party. So it felt like we were having a real party while filming the MV.

Q: What was the feedback from your fans after they watched the MVs? 

Jun. K: At first I was worried with the feedback because I secretly had high hopes for the MVs. After carefully reading the comments, we knew which parts they liked and disliked. It was mostly great feedback.

Nichkhun: I think this is one of the lessons we have learned from producing this album ourselves. We can’t satisfy everyone because we have a certain concept we want to present. It’s important to combine our opinions and make them work together. Producing music is creating an artwork. Thus it is difficult to find the perfect balance and answer. It depends on timing and the kinds of music that listeners like. We loved every song in our previous album, Grown. But the response was not so great because it was not the style of songs that people preferred at the time. 

Q: When some members are tired or discouraged, how do you cheer them up?

Nichkhun: The six of us are friends and brothers. We are family. When one of us is tired, we will leave him alone for a while. After he feels a bit better, we will talk and play with him. We won’t sit down and seriously try to comfort him. Sometimes we know what others are thinking without having to say a word. (smile) When we have problems, we will sincerely talk. Younger members can openly tell older ones “I don’t like what you did” and vice versa. Then we tried to solve the problem together. Right now, our relationships are better. We are much more mature.

Q: What are the next projects for each 2PM member?

Taecyeon: I’m filming for a TV show called ‘Three Meals.’ Fans will see lifestyles of people in the Korean countryside.

Jun. K: I’m producing songs for younger singers in our company like GOT7.

Chansung: My movie “Red Carpet” will be in cinemas on 23 October.

Junho: Please look forward to my movie ‘Twenty’.

Nichkhun: I am filming for a Chinese variety show called Brave Heart. And I will make an appearance in a Thai movie too. Please look forward to them. (smile)

Q: What would you like to say to Thai fans?

Nichkhun: I’m sorry that everyone had to wait for a long time. I hope everyone is well and healthy. You guys haven’t left us for other bands, right? (laugh) I want you to have fun with this album and we will continue to work hard.

Taecyeon: I miss Thai fans very much. At last we can meet again. I love Thailand. Ruknajoobjoob (love you kiss kiss).

Wooyoung: Please have fun with this album. Phom ruk khun (I love you.)

Junho: Thank you everyone. I love Thailand, watermelon smootie and fried rice with pork.

Chansung: Thank you Thai fans for missing us. We miss you too.

Jun. K: Please remember this. ‘Tomorrow the sky will be bright and clear’.

Trans by Daffodil0624
Source : Dailynewscredit-source @we love 2PM 

Archived