RongYi Couple (Lego and Rong Rong)

Elezez

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i am really glad that Lego is onboard with the RY shipping..Judging the way he is, i assumed that after IAGW he will try to deviate from IAGW and RY ship to do more artsy projects/acting less idol projects...But knowing that he has signed up for RY collaborations and have mentioned it on his interview mean that he is still onboard and not ready to let everything go...i am still on CLOUD 9 that he acknowledged our dearest RR on a public event and people didn't even have to bring her up..It was ALL HIM who initiated and ALL SMILES..

Guest QinYiY

ponghu is a place in Taiwan. I guess it is still a Taiwan related project? 
maybe someone doesnt want to be separated from RR! 

it will be too funny if the ponghu project is related to the new project that rr is doing (probably not lol)....want them to take a lil break..they can do tvc/promo events together..do the movie this year..then november/december they can do a drama together (more mature...more skinship hihihi)

Guest tohoshiya

agreeing with @littlesame, there's no way settv would announce that the writing is underway IF they cannot at least internally confirm the participation of Lego & RR. They KNOW most of the fans are there to watch RY, and a movie production that is missing their male lead or female lead is like a self-destructing project; they definitely wouldn't want to face the wrath of the fangirls AND suffer monetary loss at the same time. I'm guessing the actors are probably told to keep everything under wraps as for now and not reveal too much information until settv can confirm a specific date where filming begins. I'm just hoping that director Wu would be joining in again, he's awesome lol! And yeah, Penghu are a group of islands to the west of the Taiwan's main island and they belong to the Taiwanese territory. Richie Ren has mentioned before that he got the inspiration for the movie from a really famous folk song "

" by Pan An Bang. Beautiful song by the way, go listen to it when you have the time XD Just saw the news that ShuQi and Richie already started filming on the 1st, can't wait to see Lego in action! :D

*pops in really quick*
GIRLS. Settv just posted ep 24 bts about an hr ago.
AND.IT.IS.CHOCK.FULL. OF RONGYI HD GLORIOUSNESS.

*wants to stay and chat but must run for now... :(( *

Guest QinYiY

@littlesame *screams!!*
I love the 7-11 advertisement! Both of them so cute together!!
Lego: (saying about the rilakkuma tape..)Lego: *pass the tray to RR* This is for you..RR: (do) I eat so much?  *pout* RR: ahya..Lego: You need to eat more riceRR: *smiles* 

Guest QinYiY

More of Rongyi for 7/11 advert 

Lego: Are you angry again?Lego Look! *with the rilakkuma spoon*RR: Only 1 spoon? Lego: *the whole set of rilakkuma utensils* enough? *some advertisement lines*RR:Who allow you to touch my rilakkuma? *smack Lego's hand* (On screen text: still angry)*some advertisement lines*RR: 7/11 still the best!  

RR: you know what makes the coffee tastier? Lego: Is... the person that drinks coffee together with you? RR: Correct! *Use the rilakkuma's pen and touch Lego's face* 

This one is soooooo funny, gosh they need to do many more dramas, where RR can be the bossy gf..

hahaha i know right! they can do a romcom! i am laughing here and it's late at night

the coffee tvc is my favorite! lol never in my mind that lego would act sooooo cute and adorkable with rongrong..but in this tvc hahaha he is willing to be too cute with rongrong

Guest tohoshiya

OMGOSH SO CUTEEEEEEEEE THESE TWO URGH DYING FROM CUTENESS

i love the sassy girlfriend version and the city café version! XDDDD
---------
And YAY for HD behind the scenes!! Sharing some GIFs i made :x
RY3.gif
RY1.gif
RY2.gif
RY5.gif
RY6.gif

damn it! XDD
RY4.gif

Everything is so much more beautiful in HD~ :))

yes everything is so beautiful i. HD! and the audio is much much better smooch smooch!

Lego is really really really in a good mood and really really long for more skinship on that day..HD does not lie!

when i saw the first tvc i was like are they cheating me lol..why RY not in one frame..did they shot this separately..then 7/11 uploads 2 tvc...leeeee faaaaintttssss..

hahaha thanks for the translation..gosh i was about to sleep then RY goodies came by!

This one is soooooo funny, gosh they need to do many more dramas, where RR can be the bossy gf.. 
Tableware version- 
Lego: don't be angry Shows off his magic trick and voila, Rilakkuma spoon appears 
RongRong: only one? Lego, voila~ a whole set 
Lego: enough? 
RongRong slaps his hand: who says you can touch my Rilakkuma? 
Screen dialogue box[still upset ] 
Rilakkuma tableware set with its own case 
 RongRong: 7-11 still has the best points collecting offer.

hahaha lmao on the translation! rongrong can totally do a sassy gf role and lego can be the dorky/nerdy bf...so different from their IAGW characters! now makes me want them to see them in a romcom series!

Coffee version 
RongRong: you know what makes coffee taste good? 
Lego: the person you drink coffee with? 
RongRong: correct answer! 
Lego: you get a big fluffy Rilakkuma pen when you buy 2 medium size coffee + TWD$50

Archived