Drake Bell condemns "disgusting" Justin Bieber, Lady Gaga fans

sugarplum892

Drake Bell has accused Justin Bieber, Lady Gaga and Ariana Grande of encouraging bad behavior from their fans.
The Drake & Josh actor has been critical of Bieber in the past for his legal troubles, and has now complained to Buzzfeed about a culture of "entitled" celebrities.
Drake Bell arrives at Nickelodeon's 25th Annual Kids' Choice Awards on Saturday, March 31, 2012 in Los Angeles.

"There's just a lot of really young, entitled people," Bell complained. "I don't think a lot of these young people have to work very hard. They're found on YouTube and, boom, thrown into the studio so they think they can get anything they want." 
He added: "Ariana Grande is a billionaire before she's been an artist. You have to work to be able to appreciate what you have, and what work did she ever have to do in her life?"
Bell also took issue with stars like Grande, Gaga and Bieber's treatment of their loyal fans.
Justin Bieber  Lady Gaga 'The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon' TV Programme, New York, America - 18 Feb 2014

"If I catch one of my fans saying something improper, a gay slur or any derogatory term, I instantly tweet directly at them and say, 'This isn't how we do it'," Bell explained. 
The former Splash USA star went on to say: "Lady Gaga, who says she's so anti-bullying, was on [Howard Stern's SiriusXM show] and Howard read all of these awful, awful tweets her fans had been sending him, [and] asked how she responded to her fans doing the exact antithesis of what she stands for. She said, 'You have to understand, Howard, it comes from a place of love. They don't want to see me get hurt'. 
"I couldn't believe she didn't take a second to address her fans and say how disgusted she was they'd do something like that. But none of them do that. Justin Bieber just tweets, 'Yeah, Beliebers, go hard' when they're attacking somebody. 
"Ariana Grande's fans told Perez Hilton that he and his son needed to die and get cancer, and she just fed it. It's disgusting."
No responses from Bieber, Grande and Gaga have been issued as of yet.

Source

Archived