[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

scorpio8 said: Thank you sooyoungdaebak for asking creative question like pretending to be MY.
I too want to ask something to our FTLY fans.I'm really curious to know.please reply honestly.

Just 4 episodes more & only 2 weeks to see our SNAIL COUPLE in screen.
What are you going to do after that last episode.
~~~~want to watch FTLY again like me& listen OST much more now~~~~
~~~~Miss the snail couple,so want to see them again on another drama in future~~~~
~~~~Going to watch the next drama immediately without any feel that "Missing JH&JN" or so~~~~
~~~~Buy director's cut when it releases & watch it~~~~

But truth is Snail Couple will remain in our hearts forever even after it's over in screen

:-bd

Guest SandiRa

Hello, everyone! unlurk zombie mode, mwahahahaha.
As ending of this drama coming closer and closer i couldn't contain my sickness anymore (keep dying and reviving), so I need to share some thoughts. I believe we all want see cuddles and kisses, but even we all know what will happen, the writers, cast and crew keep surprising us on how things got played out.
 So what running in my mind is that Daniel will call to MY out of embarrassment/worry because she got too late and he is alone with her family, which lead back to the opening of the episode. There will be some serious talk and LG won't let MY go that easy. I believe even they not kiss and so, he will confess to her openly (since he got out of the cave), and will definitely do what he avoided and shaken her feels in the way only he can do and will get back more to the old himself (as everyone noticed switch in they roles before and after separation, LG won't be "post it" Gunnie anymore neither MY). We definitely will have some push and pull in 17 and 18 episodes with load of funny scenes. And i see amnesia back (they need to play that part it is drama after all) with MY discovering the cave, trying to run from LG unsuccessfully.
 I also noticed something other, that they keep saying goodbyes to each other by giving candies and wish for happyness, but actualy their very first meet started with "candy and ring" when they bump into each other and the result were the start of their relationship that were messed up and all. So i see in the picture with "man full of happyness/love shining bright from the darkness" symbol of the new begin in the face of her husband "the candy + the ring" and LG with going for MY heart in proper way.

PS: I were used to call sometime my boyfriend "snaily" with all my love to him, fated to watch this drama and now it's deep in my heart.

curioserand said: I am brand new to Soompi - this is my very first post! A fello JH fan over at "Stuck on Hyuk" recommended Soompi so I took the plunge and I LOVE! I could get lost here!
Any way, I adore FTLY and so I wrote it a little love letter ;-) I hope the talented team that brought us this wonderful story get to read it someday. For now, I'll share it with my fellow fans here!Love in 운명처럼 널 사랑해 (Fated to Love You)
http://spqetr.net/archives/2179

:-B this forum is way to fast for me....I want to give kudos to the PD and WriterNim because every single episode up till now has had a good balance between touching and comical moments...one minute your laughing, the next your somber, or shedding a couple of teas (or a river of tears). All in all 15 memorable episodes. On a side note: for anyone that doesn't know there is an free app called Play Tube.You can search your favorite dramas and find their OST's, fanmade videos, even episodes episodes and then save them on a playlist. I have done this with my favorite dramas. ;)

Kara Keith

thank u.Your reply remind me that i forget OST in my question.

You are welcome @scorpio8‌ , I also forgot to tell that I am using Morning Of Canon as my Alarm Tone,.. But Instead of Waking up,I am still in dreamland... lol

Welcome aboard @donotaskshewillsayno‌ .. Enjoy Chingu ^_^

Guest acibharumi

2latz88.jpg

Cuteness Overload!!      =P~ @-) =P~ b-( 8-> :x    If JH look at me like that, I'll melt and turn into a puddle...   =))

Melting till the end :x :x :x

Guest kaonamp

Waiting patiently for Wednesday to come around. I was rewatching the scene in episode 16, the last one where he was talking to Keddongie about how mommy rejected his dinner offer. Its just so sad, Almost like dinner was a representation of him and she instead didn't choose him. I really loved all the scenes that he does with the painting and talking to it, poor guy he must really miss his child and constantly shares his daily life with Keddongie after each day. Now if only MY can see that, it would probably break her heart as well.

I'm hoping for happy upcoming episodes since the last two were pretty sad. I hope both Gun and MY finds their happiness, along with Daniel too. The guy is just too kind to let me stay alone and not have a happy ending.

@itzibitzispider‌ That's cool... ~^^ I had an evolution of my alarm tone from Pouring Rain(Lie to Me)->You are my Spring (SecretGarden) -> Back in time(TMETS) -> After a Long Time(RTP) -> Wake Up 2x (Emergency couple)-> Now Morning of Canon.... I will try soon the Inspector Gadget Ringtone.... ~^^ Thank you for the idea... :-bd

OMG that beautiful man !!!!, radiates masculinity with a touch of tenderness !!!!! , Which causes me a million emotions and I must confess that even a married man with two children, my mind can not stop seeing it as perverted!!!!  >:)  >:)  >:) >:)
10649567_826414424059625_476184442278601
10624852_826411217393279_481904296705723
10622814_825852287449172_433573925407437
10636124_825850784115989_814316905282957
10639619_825849620782772_647248429249586

【图转见logo】
credit by : Jang Nara ofiicial fanclub & 韩国'命爱'/娜拉DC & Likemoa tistory