[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

2gxoj2u.jpg
Lawyer said...Have you thought of starting over with President Lee Geon? 
MY said...Why do you suddenly ask?
Lawyer said..It's just that you two look so good together. I wonder why you split up. 
MY said...Honestly I don't know. I don't know why he pushed me away three years ago. At that time, it was too hard for me to think about it. Now I'm beginning to wonder. 

106hkls.jpg
Sera said...Three years ago, we met. Do you remember the documents I showed you? 
You still think the document was written by Geon? You got it wrong, Kim Mi Young sshi. I wrote the document. 
I thought Geon would come back to me if you leave. I came up with that lie. I'm not going to ask you to forgive me. If anything went wrong because of me, I want to set it straight even if it is too late. And right now Geon...no, I will stop here. My pride won't let me go any further. You can sort out the mess yourself. I've said all I could say. 

v45o4n.jpg

"A girl lives in every woman's heart" How did you get such a thrilling idea?- Interviewer
She said...The idea didn't come from me actually. Someone gave me the inspiration. There is a lady I trusted. At first she bought a very special painting of mine. I met her as a fan of mine. When I was having a hard time or hit a wall, she always hear me out and paid close attention. She was a very warm and special person. We lost touch so I don't know where she is now. By the way, I want to let her know that I am grateful to her. I don't know how it was for her but I was one hundred percent sincere. 

2afdc12.jpg

10n6n8o.jpg
Geon: Ssambap lady, no one is here, right?
Omma: This isn't your day. Why did you show up suddenly?
Geon: What did you say? So what? So what? So what?
MY: Omma, you have a customer. How can you kick out a customer?
Geon: I will eat and leave. I have to eat. I have to eat.
4pxykg.jpg

Geon: It was good, Ssambap lady. And as of today, tell her that I won't come here so don't worry. Tell her, "Don't worry and be happy"
MY: Tell him that I was going to say the same exact thing.
Geon: In Korea, we have the freedom to eat anywhere. Tell her all this time she has been cruel, cruel, cruel. Tell her that.
MY: Tell him that if I tell him not to visit my mom, he should at least try to listen.
Geon: Tell her that I have been trying to listen to her requests.
Omma: Shut up! What are you two doing? If you both are done eating, leave. I won't let customers like you two come anymore.
Geon: Ssambap lady, how could you say such a thing to a customer?
ie08cw.jpg

Geon: Ssambap lady...take care. Take care. 
She said...Omma, don't let him come over. It's not good for both of you. 
Omma said...Mi Young ah, there's nothing we can do if he's not the one for you but don't hate him so much. Hate is another form of affection. 

vsh029.jpg
She said...Gaeddong ah, Mommy is leaving Korea again tomorrow. Gaeddong ah, until Mommy gets strong and brave again, you will wait for me, won't you? I really miss you, Gaeddongie. Gaeddong ah, Mommy loves you very much. 
24l79k0.jpg

He said...Gaeddong ah, Mommy is leaving Korea again. Daddy is being punished because of his greed.

2evf9ud.jpg
He said...In case I lose my memory suddenly, I want all these to be kept from my ex-wife, Kim Mi Young. Without her knowledge, I want you to proceed the conditions mentioned last time. It shouldn't interfere with Kim Mi Young Foundation. I want you to make sure to celebrate her birthday every year. 
Lawyer: Stop writing these letters that you will never mail and why don't you tell the truth to Mi Young?
He said...I don't have the right to do so. 

6oh2c7.jpg
He said...
Mom, it is your grandchild, Gaeddong.She is very playful.Mom, I'm not feeling good today. The one I love the most in this world after you...The woman that I love the most is leaving to go far away today.I told her to go without saying Goodbye.I will also quit everything and leave here.If I stick around here, chances are I would end up running into her.If I run into her, even when I know it's impossible between us, I would jump up and down out of joy like a mutt.Why did Dad do that?I can't even handle relationship with one woman.This bloody genetic disease, I have no nerve to ask her to stand by me.How did you manage to do that to two women?You having thick skin is your strength.Mom, I hope you are having a good time with my Gaeddong.Until I get there...
24pyx5f.jpg

24v760z.jpg
He said...I am Lee Geon, ok.If you are watching this, it means you have lost your memory because of your bloody genetic disease, Amnesia. Ask Dr Octopus for more details.Listen carefully to what I'm about to say. It's very important, got that?There is a woman you love. Her name is Kim Mi Young. Her hometown is Yewol Island. She is so nice like a fool. She makes you feel better when you are hurting. She is a nice and lovely woman. How did I meet her? I happened to meet her in Macau. She got pregnant like it was fate. I had a lovely baby with her named Gaeddong. But Gaeddong is gone now, he's gone far away. You have never stopped thinking about Gaeddong. Gaeddong was here to keep her daddy company. It is time to let her go. I should let go of Snail.
6h524m.jpg

t5pvtj.jpg
He said...Forget her? Forget her not? It's just that...sitting at the dinner table, I was looking at her face and taking a bite of my dinner. I was looking down and almost choked. So I had to drink water. I really wanted to sit with her at that table. I might not be able to do that forever. How can I ask her to stay with me? How can I possibly ask her to stay with me?! Damn it!

episy1.jpg

i've always wondered what LG's planned to do...he said goodbye to his parents, telling them he's quitting and leaving...then publicly gave up being CEO...
hmmm..... :-? thank heavens episode 18 happened...thank you D Pitt for being the coolest rival on earth! :D

Guest psycheros

gumi said: psycheros said:

SR spilled the truth about LG, the disease and the break-up 3 years ago to DP.  What will he do with the info?
LG's in his mancave looking over his last will wearing a black and white sweater.  I think the clothing choice is a reflection of LG's mind.  Good choice by the stylist.
KMY finds the note LG tucked into GD's painting. He uses her words back to her about it being the brightest and most beautiful memory of his life, of course, he's writing it undercover as Unnie LYJ.  Too bad he got caught at the studio.  Too bad KMY forgot something and had to come back and catch him there.  But then again...