[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Guest aaa1188

Gunnie is driving going through a tunnel he looked out from his car saw a white limo pass by and "Goodbye my love" started and he started to remember his past when he saw himself in the white limo holding the heartshaped lolipop.... and he remembers all the nasty thing he said to MY... he started to cry... poor poor Gunnie... then scene changed to him fainting on the road (ouch....)
I always worried when Kdrama people drives without focusing on the road.

Guest aaa1188

Board meeting? or shareholder meeting?? boring .... like my real life... I will skip :P
Gunnnie in hospital... just woke up and saw SeRa and thought he is still in Macau .... everyone realised that he has the big "A".... and the big Huntington was mentioned .... again, I think Doc Octopus should be barred from practicing for leaking personal sensitive data to outsider.... totally have no sense of ethics... 

Saw this at FTLY DC...so funny that I can't help but repost it here. Fans really have awesome photoshop skills LOL :)
Really a good news about the one-act drama special! But for the next drama series (hopefully!) in a different genre...which one would you prefer? 
Medical Drama (like 'Brain') - LOL here...Jang Hyuk with rice on his cheek :)) imagejpg1_zpse188ddf5.jpg 
Or historical drama (mix of Chinese and Korean here LOL) imagejpg2_zps624f32e6.jpg

Ok . I'm in the right episode ..gunnie at the hospital..and again I drolls watching his handsome face while he sleeps. Lol..he wakes up and omomoo. Sera comes..eeehh I don't like this scene **skip**. Gunnie lost his memories.itks really painful to watch

Guest aaa1188

our Gunnie is very innocent and cannot remember anything... MY run to the hospital just in time to watch Gun hugging SeRa and walking pass MY holding SeRa hand without know who she is... wait  a minute.... he walked back to MY and asked MY whether she know him mentioned the doggie ring... and said it is strange fate ... thought DP is her boyfriend .... 
Sera sitting next to MY telling her that Gunnie has the big "A" and strangely MY ask whether Dr Oct diagnosis from Sera... of all the people... MY should be the one who talk to Doc Oct right... 
Nurse told Gunnie it is already July that's why it's hot and return his personal stuff back to him and Gunnie found the wedding ring that wasn't his....DP sent MY home and pitied MY that Gunnie shii cannot remember MY, but MY is confident that Gunnie will remember her eventually. 

Guest aaa1188

MY is with omma .... omma is not happy that he did not come by to beg for forgiveness from omma... poor MY.... she cannot tell omma that Gunnie had amnesia ... awww.... DP is sweet to wish MY happy birthday... and send her cute message... how come omma cannot remember MY's birthday... so sad... and nobody wishes Gunnie happy birthday too... 
Gunnie found out that he lost the past three months memory and was happy thinking his proposal was accepted by Sera and Sera promised to give up her ballet career for him. Gunnie showed the ring to Sera just in time Sera's mom called her ...

It' so sad when miyoung said happy birthday to gunnie..gunnie and sera in the hospital..geee.I don't like when gunnie holds sera ' hands and he said all the personal matter he can't remember he can just asks her, and sera said sorry for making him to wait and she will give up ballet and see only him, gunnie is so happy and hugs her tightly..pheww..*skip**skip*

Guest aaa1188

Sec Tek and Doc Oct are trying to stop grandma to find out Gunnie's condition... Doc Oct said his heart will ache if Grandma is sick again and he and sec tek had a bromance moment... Sec Tek is such a flirt....
Gunnie is wondering where everyone ... and started to worried about his condition. 
Doc Oct is explaining Gunnie's condition to MY and Gunnie just walk into Doc Oct's office... Gunnie talk about how fateful they meet again and called MY doggie ring and ask why he keeps bumping into him here in the hospital and realised that MY and Doc Oct is looking at his MRI slide (I wonder how he knows they are his) 
Again, de javu.... Gunnie inadvertently say MY is a nice name that's why everyone likes it... he remembers their first meeting chased by the dog... and MY says she is his personal secretary... 
Sec Tek walked in ... apparently Doc Oct already looped Sec Tek in... and he almost slip and called MY madam.... Gunnie asked MY whose ring is the one that he found and MY told him it's hers and wanted it back, strangely Gunnie would not let it go and said he needs his memory back to part with it... subconscious is a strange thing eh.....
Sera here I hate... she is so thick skinned.... dare to ask MY to stay away from Gunnie... what cheek... MY is so quiet and so strong... poor thing... 
MY is talking to Gedongie trying to console him but actually she is trying to console herself and being hopeful... Love DP checkered shirt here...    

"Look at yourself. Following a married man around with a packed lunch." Go, SR's mom!  She's too harsh, but what she says is true. The overturned lunch on the floor and the camera focusing on it, let's me know it's a representation of LG/SR's relationship.  It will never be repaired.  It's over.
LG calls KMY from the hospital.  "Snail (Heart) DogPoopie" is how he saved her name in his contacts.  KMY is giddy talking on the phone with LG.

Guest aaa1188

only1khj said: "Look at yourself. Following a married man around with a packed lunch." Go, SR's mom!  She's too harsh, but what she says is true. The overturned lunch on the floor and the camera focusing on it, let's me know it's a representation of LG/SR's relationship.  It will never be repaired.  It's over.
LG calls KMY from the hospital.  "Snail (Heart) DogPoopie" is how he saved her name in his contacts.  KMY is giddy talking on the phone with LG.

Guest aaa1188

Oh oh.... Gunnie read the news on his phone... one should never believe everything one read in the internet... 
MY had to take off her ring before meeting Gunnie.. 
Rude rude man!!! So good looking and yet so rude... but still loves his sweet drinks... 

Oh oh.... Gunnie read the news on his phone... one should never believe everything one read in the internet... 

MY had to take off her ring before meeting Gunnie.. 

Rude rude man!!! So good looking and yet so rude... but still loves his sweet drinks... 

Yes.. Our gunnie can be soo rude, he can be so mean to mi young if he wants