[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Guest lowieblueme

..Hello @Guys ... how are you all doing?
... Sad that FTLY are not included in the Awards Night, but the heck! I dont personally  understand the mechanics of that Award giving body, not fair of not including all dramas that deserve to be nominated this year, and even included dramas which aired last year... Good thing that Ailee's won the OST.... If the OST won an Award, the Drama should have been considered at least as nominees... OST will not be famous if not for that Drama... the song was heard because of FTLY! .. . 

Yup it is sad that they didn't even to consider JH and JNR as nominees

Pitty that just the song was nominated ... I so wish the team of FTLY would get as many awards as possible. Not just the leads ... suporting characters, Pd, writer .... in my eyes they would soooo deserve it ...

aww..thank you @Cara for the video..i've got goosebump when i was  listening the song, yes indeed,,we need an official video for this
:x..
when i loved a drama i love it with all my heart, and i got obsessed about that, i cant even watch another dramas properly..lol
i love the actor and the actress as well, i was digging the news about them, their previous dramas, variety shows, interviews, etc,,etc.and naturally i shipped them in real life eventhough i'm not a kind of such hard core shipping couple, but in this FTLY case, i dont want to ship them..lol. i really respect JH as married man.
i was spazzing like crazy about the drama  in my FB's, and twitter's account..my friends told me i'm crazy lol..
i was eager to let everybody know how awesome the drama is
when i heard/know some people talked about the drama, i was so happy, and with my limited english i tried the best i can to join the conversations or to give some comments
when i saw some video cut of FTLY on YT by accident, my heart was beating faster than before, and i've got excited to rewatched the drama all over again..
 just my random thoughts ..pls bear with me, i'm so missing my snail couple..TT
I cant wait for ep (2)  8 tonight, ...

:x

Guest Kdrama-lover

@

Goodbye My Love is my favorite song from the OST. I love all the other ones too, but GML was the one I loved the most. I'm happy Ailee won Best OST for that song. I also agree that the music placements throughout the drama was perfectly done! I think it'll be really difficult, almost impossible, to have such an amazing drama team again. The writer, the staff, the actors, the directors, and all the contributors to the drama... They were really meticulous about every single detail. It's amazing.

I also wanted to say that I love the book reading scene too. It's another favorite. It started out funny with Geon holding the Hulk figure as he heard the ghost noises, then it became even more funny as Mi Young suddenly popped up from no where with her hair all over her face. The dialogue that went with that part was laughter inducing. Then, it became endearing and heartwarming. I really, really, really loved that precise moment where Geon went hwuahahahaha and Mi Young burst out into laughter. The sound she made was like she had been trying to suppress it, but it just exploded out of her anyway. That was so flawless and perfect. I'm pretty sure that was an ad-lib because their reactions were so normal and on-spot. Adding in the fact that Jang Hyuk said his maniac laughter was done at random moments when he felt it would fit because it wasn't even part of the script... So it was likely when they were filming it that Jang Hyuk just randomly did his Geon laugh and JNR couldn't prevent the laughter from coming out. Also, I bet the script wasn't all that detailed about what exactly they were supposed to do for the book reading scene, so it was all JH and JNR's work. (And the directors...) But, in any case, I really love that moment.

@akinahana89‌ , I agree with what you said about the music placement throughout the drama.

Btw, I wanna ask if you or anyone here know the background song played when Mama Yong was teasing LG & MY of their "morning sickness" by opening and closing the refrigerators' doors. I think that scene became funnier because of the background song they chose. :))

Guest Kdrama-lover

Awww really love these videos! All the BTSs of Jang Hyuk and Jang Nara since SSoBG till FTLY are well-combined! Sorry if the videos have been posted here, but you must see them guys cz there're some BTSs which are not released by MBC site officially

@"Mustarini BellaV"‌ , thanks a lot for sharing those awesome BTS videos. We can really see how much they loved filming FTLY not minding getting tired or lacking sleep. This drama is so dear to the whole FTLY Team that is worth our love and support and respect as well. >:D< :-bd =D> :x ^:)^

Thanks also for the bts photos of uri "Snail Couple" doing some hand gestures., they look so cute and sweet. 8->

Edit : Thanks also for the JH Do Sul Photo Time activity photos. You really brought in so many goodies recently! Daebak!

Guest spideysteve

Kdrama-lover said:
. Btw, I wanna ask if you or anyone here know the background song played when Mama Yong was teasing LG & MY of their "morning sickness" by opening and closing the refrigerators' doors. I think that scene became funnier because of the background song they chose. :))

Guest lowieblueme

..thanks @cara for that video... will wait for the official one... it feels great to see Ailee singing the song and the Snail Couple in the background, brings back all the memories of the last Months..!!!

Guest aaa1188

MY loss the "bet" she wanted to leave to sleep at the sofa..... look at Gunnie's intense look ..... Kiss her kiss her kiss her..... hug her  ~X(
Look at MY's face... LOL and it always amazes me that MY can always sleep so soundly besides Gunnie shii... I cannot imagine doing that, he is practically a stranger... more so ... a very awkward stranger to that. 
Morning .... Gunnie in his track suite with his wedding ring and seriously strange hair style... DP says good morning.... here come the competition and the fantastic music background..... 

Yeah right ... bed scene ... I was so disappointed seeing it the first time, that he did not kiss her ... but still it is soooooo cute, that he watches over her sleep ... his face clearly shows that he developed feelings for MY
Jogging ... so cool when Gun and Daniel run together and Gun claims, that that is his neighborhood and Daniel says it is his neighborhood to ... and then totally off power" Give up! Give up" "There is no giving up in my dictionary" "I'll buy you a new one"

It's starting !!! ..gunnie and miyoungi on the bed, sound of the heartbeats..they are facing each other..omomooo gunnie's eyes are so intense..he grabs miyoung's hand, touchs her face..omomoo closer and closer ..and what the h*** no kiss?? Why ????