[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Guest Kdrama-lover

Lol. Loved this Prenatal Horror of Titanic Proportions couple moment. 

Absolutely the best when Gunnie's hands take on a personality of their own.

@jhusili‌ , :-bd \:D/ =D> >:D< ^:)^ :)) ;;) :-* :x

Guest jhusili

Gunnie's laugh?! Do I remember what I voted for? No!
Does it matter? Not at all.
Luff them ALLLLLLLL!

HeuhahahahahahahhaahahhHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAH! (Echoes beyond the time-space continuum)

Guest Kdrama-lover

Those prenatal classes LG laughs are my favorite!, followed by that freaked out looks by the prenatal class teacher! PRICELESS!!! =)) =)) =))

Guest jhusili

@Ayame 
Just want to say you've done such a fabulous job with the awards. This has been so much fun all the way through. Everything looks great from the nominees list to the award announcement. And all your hard work is evident. Thanks for doing this for all of us. It's making a whole lot of us Fated fans immensely happy. <3

Guest Kdrama-lover

For the Most Romantic Moment Category.. So many worthy scenes.. Each has a special place in my heart., though the winning scene is the popular choice, the fireworks scene is worth a special mention. :x 8-> :-bd

(And the honeymoon, too.. :D ;;) )

Guest jhusili

Kdrama-lover said: For the Most Romantic Moment Category.. So many worthy scenes.. Each has a special place in my heart., though the winning scene is the popular choice, the fireworks scene is worth a special mention. :x 8-> :-bd (And the honeymoon, too.. :D ;;) )

Guest Kdrama-lover

Wow! I can't quite remember voting for this scene., coz I love all the prenatal classes with bias.. :D

Well, looking at it now., yes! this scene is awesome coz LG got to follow through on his gallantry towards KMY. My herooooooo! >:D< :x :\"> :P 8->

OMG I have just finished watching this fabulous drama again, and the same emotions have come flowing back....the tears (OMG the tears!)....the pain, the heartache, the joy, the laughter, the chaos....the love.....I ABSOLUTELY LOVE LOVE LOVE THE JJANGS....This should be the best K-drama ever for 2014..it has been perfect in so many ways....AND thank you so much again @Ayame, for making this thread so lively and for having such a fun-loving competition to commemorate and reminisce the JJangs...Lee Gun and Kim Mi Young.....beautiful, absolutely!!!! :)>- :)>-

Guest Kdrama-lover

Waaaahhhhh! The Truth scene! Watching it made me cry a bucket of tears! Just like the runner up scene, it was also so heart breaking! Awesome Snail Couple! :-bd

Guest jhusili

The couch dive scene! Aww heartbreaking again. Everything Gunnie does post-ep 10 feels heartbreaking. 
You have gotta stop following her around in that creepy stalkerish way Gunnie-yah! Even if she's the woman you love.
Poor soul. No matter how snazzed he is in his Zebra Suit.