[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

DelroyB said:
EmoA said: Ohh I felt so sorry for the way Gun treated KMY :(  But then he couldn't be angry with KMY for long. I hope there isn't a love triangle in this drama, I was so relieved when Daniel said he saw her as a younger sister. But seriously I totally love Daniel (especially his voice lool) and Gun ( of course especially his laugh :)) ) Even though this is the first drama I watch Jang Hyuk (Lee Gun) in, and it beats me how is that possible!!  
I'm glad that I didn't watch the TW version, though I was tempted to coz everybody kept mentioning it. Because right now I'm really looking forward to watch how things turn out in the end. Btw I find it funny how the grandma keep assuming the baby is a boy lol. 

Guest thetimeisright

Hi everyone!! I'm new to this thread - i actually started watching since when the first episode came out but I was actually scoping out how much I would like it. I freaking loved jang nara and jang hyuk from successful story of a bright girl (myung lang so nyuh sung gong ki) and i REALLY hoped that this drama would be as good !!
and it did not disappoint! the chemistry between jang nara and jang hyuk is off the hook! the humor in this drama is spot on and the serious moments are done equally well. jang nara srsly is the cutest actress ever... every time shes on screen i either want to squeeze her cuz she's so cute or wipe her tears away for her when shes sad. :(
 even if lee gun is being a little butthole in the recent episode, you can still tell he's a good guy at heart. i'm sure he'll come around sooner or later. at the very least , hes not a pure scumbag like the lawyer dude that tricked MY into liking him . 
do any of you guys know how to watch mbc drama live? (aka links?) i haven't liked a drama enough to watch it live since like the master's sun HAHAAH so i've lost all my links . thanks!!!

I am loving the 2Jang again after Successful Story of Bright Girl ^^ So far the Korean version has not disappoint me and I laughed so hard during the pre-natal class scenes..haha. I have watched TW version so many times and Dylan (CJH's role) did fall for her in the end. Anyway this Korean version is moving at a faster pace because Se-ra returns from NY so soon. There will more more tears and laughter as it moves along and I anticipate the finale as I did in Ethan Ruan's and Joe Cheng's character roles which was the highest ranking drama in TW that year. Snail is my favourite word now ^^   

FTLY gets better and better!  I was so sad for MY when Gun gave her the divorce settlement.  When he was telling her all of his conditions, all I can think of was that Gun is gonna regret he ever said those things to MY.  I love the grandma and MY's mom - always defending MY.  I love how the writer didn't make Gun too much of a jerk.  You can see why he's acting that way to MY but at the same time, we still saw what we grew to love in the past 4 episodes.  I love supportive Daniel is to MY.  I hope he teaches her to be a stronger person.  It's hard not fall in love with Daniel because CJH is just  :x.  It's obvious that Gun is having a hard time being cold and mean to MY especially when he was concerned for her at the end of the episode.

I'm surprise Se Ra is coming back so early.  I thought she wouldn't come back until halfway through the series or maybe even next week.  In the previews, Daniel is clearly trying to provoke Gun.  He tells MY that he wants to know what kind of husband Gun is and wants to see what he will do after he pulls her into a hug.

I wish se ra won't come back so soon! ):

:-B I've mentioned how much I laughed, but I did really mentioned that YNR had me in tears when she was teary-eyed... Gun is harsh, but he also looks regretful for being harsh with MY....I can accept the sadness now, because I know Gun will also have some crying to do later.....oh, just love this drama....the music, the scenes, the creative way they have changed the drama from the original, the lovely dog, they way they film the scenes...just so much I like.....hoping it gets better and better...embarrassed to say I've watched three times.... :\"> ...anxiously waiting for tomorrow's eps.

EmoA said: Ohh I felt so sorry for the way Gun treated KMY :(  But then he couldn't be angry with KMY for long. I hope there isn't a love triangle in this drama, I was so relieved when Daniel said he saw her as a younger sister. But seriously I totally love Daniel (especially his voice lool) and Gun ( of course especially his laugh :)) ) Even though this is the first drama I watch Jang Hyuk (Lee Gun) in, and it beats me how is that possible!!  
I'm glad that I didn't watch the TW version, though I was tempted to coz everybody kept mentioning it. Because right now I'm really looking forward to watch how things turn out in the end. Btw I find it funny how the grandma keep assuming the baby is a boy lol. 

The pre-natal class was hilarious and unexpected. I dunno why LG feels repulsed by her bewbs, he's a man too right? Heh.
Even though Geon is being an unreasonable azz right now, I still like him for those moments when he felt regrets or concern about MY. It's like he can't help but be a nice guy, even though he thinks he's being doped by MY. I wish he would just confront her about his misunderstanding so she can tell him she doesn't have anything to do with it. Yeah, he might not believe her, but at least then she can ask her bro-in-law about that shady crap they did at the hotel and get it sorted out. I mean, why would any type of girl, cunning/wicked or not, would let herself get pregnant by a stranger even if it's a con act. Having her reputation ruined as a woman in this conservative society isn't worth the money.

Guest czapluvkpop

Laughs and tears I have for yesterday's episode! Laughs especially in that scene when Mi Young was hungry at night(the background music that goes with it!)...Gun's reaction when he saw the leg. AHHHHHH!!!  :)) I was ofcourse moved during the sad times for Mi Young too especially when she was talking on the phone with her mom and others. I must commend the production team...PDnim for making each scene extra special for its viewers. Why extra special???I can't deny the attention to details in executing the scenes, elaborately showing each gesture,body language,facial expression noticeable to viewers. ex. I think everyone will agree that whenever Gun speaks lowly,purposely offends MY...automatically she would say or do something that can make Gun feel guilty or touched.At one point, I think I saw him almost smiling too,correct me if I'm wrong.Yup,Daniel Pitt is the thrill in their not okay relationship and yet I'm happy because that may mean more of Gun realizing his feelings to MY.I'm so happy for the BTS pics,you guys!Thanks for sharing. More fantastic scenes,PDnim! More of the love of MY and Gun,ofcourse.  ;;)