[Drama 2014] Glorious Day 기분 좋은 날

Guest reijaye

Guest nzah

Looking forward to weekends....i have hot dates with Lee Sang Woo on SBS....must reach home by 7.30pm to watch live streaming of Glorious Day.... \:D/ \:D/

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi guys. I'm new here. Where do you guys usually stream this drama? I take that up till now  there's no subbing yet :( it's too bad because usually I waited a bit for a couple of episodes to come before watching it, and I did it for this drama but it seems that I have no choice but to stream it raw. If you guys know could you tell me? Thank you :D

Guest bcclaire_bob

Guys you could post on this post in DarkSmurfSub saying that you want to see this drama so they will see lots of people are requestin/waiting for their subs. This is just an ideahttp://www.darksmurfsub.com/forum/index.php?/topic/8388-glorious-day-2014/

Guest haha1104

Waiting for ep 3 tonight :). But I wonder why Viki has not licensed for this drama yet :((?

Park Se Young Changes Her Image By Wearing a Hanbok I.said.hi May 3, 2014 0 Comments Park Se Young Changes Her Image By Wearing a Hanbok

Recent photos of Park Se Young showed the actress’ efforts in trying to change her image for the SBS drama “Glorious Day.” The photos that were revealed showed the actress wearing a hanbok, also known as Korean traditional clothing, while filming her scene. Playing the character Jung Da Jung, Park Se Young has been successful in portraying a lovable and kind daughter through her new SBS drama. 

glorious days

Moreover, the behind the scenes photo of the actress displayed Park Se Young’s charm as her nervousness and anticipation seemed to be what allowed her to perfectly execute her role. When evaluating Park Se Young’s ability to act her role, the “Glorious Day’” production team commented, “Park Se Young isn’t scared to show viewers her broken side when acting as Jung Da Jung. We believe that it’s through Park Se Young’s diligence and positive outlook that she is able to help carry the drama’s plot through her character, Jung Da Jung.”

Although many may recognize Park Se Young through her appearance on MBC‘s “We Got Married” alongside 2PM‘s Wooyoung, the actress’ ability to transform her image illustrated her true skills as a professional actress.

Cr. Soompi

@dilawidj,...First off Hi and Welcome.... As of now there's no sub yet.. If you go to @irilight, post on page 16 There's a request form that's posted there for the subs of this drama please fill out the form the more that are interested the more our prayers will be answered.. All I know it's from a different site that's says they coming soon so please help by filling out the form..
Just watch episode 3 I'm so loving this drama it's seems like it going to be a lot of fun.. As soon as the review is out for episode three I will post it.. We can get some subs to what's going on..
Also that Ex husband sure got a lot of nerves to show back up after the kids are all grown up and have the nerve to call her yebbo.. I would have spit on him.. No my spit to good for the likes of him..I thought she was going to kill him and did you see how he push the middle child and made her hit her head.. I had always thought the one work at the school is the oldest but she' not the one that works at the pharmacy is the oldest.. 
Well all I could say they love each other so mom should let them marry she end with the kind of man mom had and he still look likes he haven't got his act together.. I think he back for a hand out..    
@Gemmie,....Thanks for the screen shots of episode 3.. 
@tessieroo,..:-h you joining us also. This drama  should be a lot of fun..

Guest SnoopysTwinkie

Hi, everyone!I can't remember if I've ever posted on Soompi before, but since I've heard that there are very limited recaps and no English subs available, I thought that I should come on here and say "hi" to this group of Glorious Day fans and to let you know that yes, I am intending to recap this series...until the very end, I hope. :)
As some of you have heard, I've already recapped episodes 1 and 2. I just got done watching episode 3 and saw the trailer to episode 4. I think you'll all be very pleased with the direction and pacing of this series so far. I know that I am! :)
In any case, I'm working on the recap now, but with everything going on right now, I probably won't finish until later tonight (California time). Hopefully, reading the recaps will at least help as you watch the raw video. BTW, I snipped 70+ screenshots. *shakes head* Let's just say that I got a little bit carried away. ;)
For those of you who've stopped by to read and comment on my blog, thanks for the support! I hope to be able to keep recapping. :)

Archived